Universal Search
    iSmartDialer
    myWeek
    yxcoder
    yxflash
    Xpandr
    mAdvLock
    mSecret

As you have requested, myWeek and Xpandr will be in the next post along with a few others I have made.
    There are two of some of them so check the .png names...you may have to rename the one you use.

Hope these meet your satisfaction!

"iSmart Dialer" needs to be renamed. It has a space.
    2009-11-14 06:32 PM
    Galatic Gunner
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-galactic.jpg  
    2009-11-15 12:02 AM
    Hi, i love this them and learned just learned today how to make my own icons so i don't have to count on someone else doing the work for me. I have one question though. With being a lady, i love this theme and i changed it up a little to be more girly. I just wanted to know how can i put my own background on the dialer or create my own.

Thanks...
    2009-11-15 07:31 AM
    please create an icon for me...thanks..

iNET
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-inet.png 
    2009-11-15 11:44 AM
    POI-Warner PRO
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-poi-warner-pro.png 
    2009-11-15 11:51 AM
    Galatic Gunner
    iNET
    POI-Warner PRO
    Enjoy and have a great weekend!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-galactic.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-inet.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-poi-warner-pro.png 
    2009-11-15 04:09 PM
    can some one make a quick lock icon please http://www.spaziocellulare.com/ispaz...9/05/icon2.png
    2009-11-15 09:52 PM
    IM+ for Skype
    MobileRSS
    TRAVATAR
    テレビ
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-_im-skype.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mobilerss.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-travatar.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-.png 
    Last edited by vmaxman; 2009-11-15 at 11:12 PM.
    2009-11-15 11:06 PM
    IM+ for Skype
    MobileRSS
    TRAVATAR
    テレビ
    Well done Dude
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1
    2009-11-16 11:13 AM
    • Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs Scrat's Skate Park
    • Boom Brigade
    • Geo Master
    • Informant
    • iWill
    • Titanic Rescue
    • WeatherGlobe3D
    • Harry Potter: Spells
    • ... Harry Potter: Spells -> options
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ice-age.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-boombrigade.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-geomaster.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-informant.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-iwill.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-titanic.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wglobe3d.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hp-spells.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-1_hp-spells.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-2_hp-spells.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-3_hp-spells.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-4_hp-spells.png 
    2009-11-16 02:03 PM
    Colors Pro

Thx.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-colors-pro.jpg  
    2009-11-16 05:22 PM
    Colors Pro
    Enjoy
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-colors-pro.png 
    2009-11-16 05:33 PM
    Hey guys, have another request to make:

- Put Things Off: PTO
    - Guess The News: GtN
    - Time Tracker: TimeTracker
    - Trivia Wars

TV, would it be possible to link the online database on the first post as reference? I spent quite a while looking for it.

Thanks!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pto.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-gtn.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-timetracker.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-trivia-wars.jpg 
    2009-11-16 07:01 PM
    BA II Plus™
    Calc-12E

Thanks!

P.S. Anyone have any idea how I would designate the character ™ in SSH?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ba-ii-plus-.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-calc-12e.png 
    2009-11-16 07:32 PM
    Hey guys, have another request to make:

- Put Things Off: PTO
    - Guess The News: GtN
    - Time Tracker: TimeTracker
    - Trivia Wars

TV, would it be possible to link the online database on the first post as reference? I spent quite a while looking for it.

Thanks!
    It is on the first post. Here you are anyway.

ZumoDrive
    2009-11-16 08:57 PM
    It is on the first post. Here you are anyway.

ZumoDrive
    Dammit, I totally missed that one. Thanks.
    2009-11-16 09:49 PM
    people i dont know if this question has been asked before or not...i just started reading this thread & its not possible to go through each & every page.. so here goes...

what i wanted to know is can i change the apps in the dock..i want to keep 'phone' in the middle like it originally is..but want to reshuffle & replace 2 or 3 apps. im willing to do the hardwork & make the icons myself.
    but how do i go about making the necessary changes? do i just change the docked apps 1st to my liking..then install this theme & then put in the different icons of the different apps by SSH?
    does it work this way?
    2009-11-16 11:23 PM
    people i dont know if this question has been asked before or not...i just started reading this thread & its not possible to go through each & every page.. so here goes...

what i wanted to know is can i change the apps in the dock..i want to keep 'phone' in the middle like it originally is..but want to reshuffle & replace 2 or 3 apps. im willing to do the hardwork & make the icons myself.
    but how do i go about making the necessary changes? do i just change the docked apps 1st to my liking..then install this theme & then put in the different icons of the different apps by SSH?
    does it work this way?
    This is very easy to do.
    Install the app
    ssh into the icon folder and find the apps you want to move.
    open them up in photoshop and shift them to the position you want, save and drag back into the icon folder, respring and check if they are what you want
    if you use new icons just make them and rename them to represent the icon you want on the dock.
    The hardest part is getting them the right size and position so that you are happy. You may have to do this a few times until you get them located properly.

Hope that helps.
    2009-11-16 11:41 PM
    Hi, i love this them and learned just learned today how to make my own icons so i don't have to count on someone else doing the work for me. I have one question though. With being a lady, i love this theme and i changed it up a little to be more girly. I just wanted to know how can i put my own background on the dialer or create my own.

Thanks...
    There are many tutorials found here on modmyi for customizing ur own dialer and background..just search around...also, make sure u share ur girlie icons back here on the thread..i'm sure ur not the only girl who uses my theme

does it work this way?
    if u have requests for icons that u would like on the dock u can request them here..just let me/us know what default icon it will be replacing on the dock...or if u want to make them yourself u can just use the existing dock icon(one to be replaced) as a template to line up the one u want, using ur preferred image editing program...and yes, u will then have to manually SSH the new images into ur device..
    2009-11-16 11:41 PM
    can some one make a quicklock icon please
    2009-11-17 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD