Hi, here is a zip of some icons i would like to request.Thx in advance.

Icon Request.zip
    2009-12-29 02:46 PM
    have you installed winterboard from cydia or rock? You should enable glass orb theme from winterboard.

I'm having the hardest time. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I have copied glass orb icons straight from this forum plus downloaded those from zumodrive. Once I ssh them to the folder they show up as the icon I want, but they still have a square around them. Can someone help?
    have you installed winterboard from cydia or rock? You should enable glass orb theme from winterboard.
    Last edited by vonsvarc; 2009-12-29 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-29 03:59 PM
    Request icon

3ForU

Tanks in advanced
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-3foru.png 
    2009-12-29 05:50 PM
    Parcel Panic
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-parcel-panic.jpg  
    2009-12-29 07:40 PM
    Hi, thanks for quick response and great icons!

Could you please provide glass for the below apps as well?

Image names correspong to app name on device.

thank you in advance
    Little Runner
    Hi, here is a zip of some icons i would like to request.Thx in advance.

Icon Request.zip
    Request icon

3ForU

Tanks in advanced
    Parcel Panic
    here u all go..if I don't post the icons here then it means they are already in the online database...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-3foru.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-accuterra.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-arcade.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-dimensions.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hitz.fm.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-icomic.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-isprill.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-malaysia-singapore.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-metalwars.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pals.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-parcel-panic.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pennies.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-runner.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-spacestation.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sygic-sg.png 
    2009-12-29 11:34 PM
    the rest...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-do.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-trenches.png 
    2009-12-29 11:35 PM

Yes I have. It's just when I right click and save an icon from this forum. I open it up in Paint Shop Pro, edit it, but when I save it and SSH it to my phone, respring it either has a square around it (which somehow I finally fixed) using transparency in PSP, but now the color around the the edges of the image I added is white instead of glass looking. Maybe it would be best for me to get photoshop.
    2009-12-30 01:15 AM
    This is an easy answer...the minute that you open in Paint Shop you change the .png format. You are further messing it up by saving it using Paint Shop. You do not need to open them in anything, they are already correctly formatted and labeled, just SSH in and drop what you have dragged from here into your iPhone.

Good Luck
    2009-12-30 01:22 AM
    Hello Everyone!

Hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas and are looking forward to a successful and prosperous New Year!!!

I have sadly removed my holiday icons for now and created a few replacements and also two new icons.

Alternatives:

Notes
    Tweetie 2 or any other Chat App (.png name change required)

New Apps:

Spacemusic - Podcast App
    Tii - Podcast App

Hope you all enjoy and I hope to start help making icons again here in a few days.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-notes2.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-notes.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-notes4.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tweetie.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-spacemusic.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tii.png 
    2009-12-30 03:16 AM
    Hello. Searched the database and couldn't find these icons. I was wondering if you could make these as well.

Thank you.

TiltShiftGen
    Broadcaster
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tiltshift.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ustream.png 
    2009-12-30 03:35 AM
    Hello. Searched the database and couldn't find these icons. I was wondering if you could make these as well.

Thank you.

TiltShiftGen
    Broadcaster
    I think you should try using search! I typed "Broadcaster" in search engine and it pops up nice and neat. Didnt even bother with the other one.

I knew it was done cause I already have it on my iPhone.

Please dont make extra needless work for those that create these icons!
    2009-12-30 03:59 AM
    I think you should try using search! I typed "Broadcaster" in search engine and it pops up nice and neat. Didnt even bother with the other one.

I knew it was done cause I already have it on my iPhone.

Please dont make extra needless work for those that create these icons!
    I searched the last ten pages of this thread.

Then I searched the online db that can be accessed by the link from Toyvan's first post. I checked the dates of the posts and crosschecked it with the release of the apps. In hindsight I should have searched the thread.

The second one - TiltShiftGen - isn't coming up. Nor is tilt, shift, or generator.

Is there another name you think it would be under?
    Last edited by Kapolani; 2009-12-30 at 04:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-30 04:50 AM
    here u all go..if I don't post the icons here then it means they are already in the online database...
    Hi Toyvan!

Thanks for quick reply and icons! Please note that some of the app icons change version by version in app store and this is the reason why i requested the new Read It Later and Stanza icons that i believe look much better then previous versions. Please advise whether you will update the online database or it is acceptable to post such icon requests here.

thanks
    2009-12-30 08:59 AM
    Hey everybody,

at Christmas i buy this Theme and miss some Icons.
    So I've created it and i hope u can use it.

aFinance - Finance App
    Authenticator - Blizzard Authenticator
    DueTime - Time Tracking App
    iVerkehr - German Traffic Check
    Kniffel - Game Like Yahtzee
    LevelCounter - Munchkin Level Counter
    My Brute - self-explanatory
    vConqr - Game like Risk
    WDR Radio - German Radio App
    Zeiterfassung - Time Tracking App(Reporta Timetracking)

Have a good start in 2010.

rwefan
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-afinance.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-authenticator.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-duetime.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-iverkehr.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-kniffel.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-levelcounter.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-my-brute.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-vconqr.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wdr-radio.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-zeiterfassung.png 
    2009-12-30 12:38 PM
    HI to everyone, i would like to ask if someone could make make for me a button that would replace some icons with dimensions (width 3 buttons, height 1 button) and another one with height 2 buttons.

I want something like the png in datewidget(G.O.C. PRO), my intention is to make a background for the calendar that i have implemented in the background as well as for a time and date background.

If someone could give instructions on how to make custom sized images like the one im asking, could be even better.

I hope my post isnt that confusing, thx in advance
    2009-12-30 01:09 PM
    Hi, i have found that the name for the app Hawx is spelled wrongly. In ur online database is "HAWX". It should have been "Hawx"

Also in online database "Puff!" should be "PUFF!"
    Last edited by wigilante; 2009-12-30 at 03:17 PM.
    2009-12-30 02:56 PM
    Hi,

Kindly assist to create these icons

Ch NewsAsia
    Eggs Away
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-eggs-away.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ch-newsasia.png 
    2009-12-30 03:16 PM
    AutoStitch
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-autostitch.jpg  
    2009-12-30 04:13 PM
    Box of Sox

PassCaddy
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-box-sox.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-passcaddy.jpg  
    2009-12-30 05:08 PM
    HI to everyone, i would like to ask if someone could make make for me a button that would replace some icons with dimensions (width 3 buttons, height 1 button) and another one with height 2 buttons.

I want something like the png in datewidget(G.O.C. PRO), my intention is to make a background for the calendar that i have implemented in the background as well as for a time and date background.

If someone could give instructions on how to make custom sized images like the one im asking, could be even better.

I hope my post isnt that confusing, thx in advance
    confused ...
    2009-12-30 08:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD