Hi,
    Thought I'd have a little go at this icon creating thing myself. Only got Gimp on my mac, but managed to do an icon for Broken Sword. Looks fine on my iphone. If anyone wants it, I have attached it.
    Cheers, Rich
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-brokensword.png 
    2010-02-01 10:10 PM
    Could someone help me edit this. I'm don't know the proper procedures.

Attached is the alternative iPod icon. I decided to use that but on the dock, it sits a bit low compared to the rest of the docked icons.

Also, with the new update, I've lost icons for SNAPTURE, FLASHLIGHT, and MIM (MAKEITMINE.) Could someone people provide me with those icons. TIA.
    Last edited by alohawaii; 2010-02-02 at 11:44 AM.
    2010-02-01 11:13 PM
    I haven't had time to fulfill any icon requests lately as I've been busy working on my next theme ...however, the next G.O.C. Pro update will auto-create all app store icons so I've been anxiously awaiting the Rock devs to release it(I submitted it over a week ago)...this should make things much easier for everyone
    Any luck at a Preview of this "Next Theme"?
    A Jailbroke iPhone is the ONLY true iPhone!
    2010-02-02 05:17 PM
    Can I get one more icon? TouchMouse?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-touch-mouse.png 
    2010-02-02 05:53 PM
    Could I get one for IM+ Lite, please?

Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-im-lite.png 
    2010-02-02 06:08 PM
    Could someone help me edit this. I'm don't know the proper procedures.

Attached is the alternative iPod icon. I decided to use that but on the dock, it sits a bit low compared to the rest of the docked icons.

Also, with the new update, I've lost icons for SNAPTURE, FLASHLIGHT, and MIM (MAKEITMINE.) Could someone people provide me with those icons. TIA.
    u can probably find most, if not all, the icons u need if u search this thread or go to the online database ...

Any luck at a Preview of this "Next Theme"?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

ATTENTION!!
    G.O.C. Update 2.0 has been released! This update overwrites all previous updates! This means that u may want to backup any custom changes u have made to this theme before u update as all custom changes will be overwritten!!!

This update adds files that will auto-create all App Store icons(not jailbroken apps) - in order to use this feature u will have to clear the icon cache..Navigate to the following directories and delete them all together or all the files found inside..don't worry they will automatically be created again ...

-var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringBoardIconCache
    -var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringboardIconCache-small

If anybody has any questions please let me know...thanks for ur patience and continued support! next to me, you're all the best!!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-02 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-02 07:32 PM
    u can probably find most, if not all, the icons u need if u search this thread or go to the online database ...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-toyvan.html

ATTENTION!!
    G.O.C. Update 2.0 has been released! This update overwrites all previous updates! This means that u may want to backup any custom changes u have made to this theme before u update as all custom changes will be overwritten!!!

This update adds files that will auto-create all App Store icons(not jailbroken apps) - in order to use this feature u will have to clear the icon cache..Navigate to the following directories and delete them all together or all the files found inside..don't worry they will automatically be created again ...

-var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringBoardIconCache
    -var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringboardIconCache-small

If anybody has any questions please let me know...thanks for ur patience and continued support! next to me, you're all the best!!

And the first questions is...How to incorporate the auto-creation into G.O.C. since the update is only for G.O.C. Pro?
    2010-02-02 07:38 PM
    I FOUND ALL ICONS. HAHA

Could someone please still help me with the iPod icon? It still sits low on the dock..
    Last edited by alohawaii; 2010-02-02 at 08:18 PM.
    2010-02-02 08:12 PM
    And the first questions is...How to incorporate the auto-creation into G.O.C. since the update is only for G.O.C. Pro?
    first of all, MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL CUSTOM CHANGES/FILES U WISH TO KEEP!! now install the G.O.C. Pro 2.0 update, SSH and navigate to /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C PRO.theme/UIImages - and copy the following three files: AppIconMask, AppIconOverlay, and AppIconShadow - now paste them into the Glass Orb Color's UIImages folder...next, navigate to the following directories and delete themdon't worry, they will automatically be re-created)
    -var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringBoardIconCache(delete)
    -var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringboardIconCache-small(delete)

hope this helps!

I FOUND ALL ICONS. HAHA

Could someone please still help me with the iPod icon? It still sits low on the dock..
    I'm pretty sure u can find it in the online database..look in the 'Icons_1" folder...there is one called "1_iPod"..see if that works...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-02 at 08:49 PM.
    2010-02-02 08:46 PM
    first of all, MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL CUSTOM CHANGES/FILES U WISH TO KEEP!! now install the G.O.C. Pro 2.0 update, SSH and navigate to /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C PRO.theme/UIImages - and copy the following three files: AppIconMask, AppIconOverlay, and AppIconShadow - now paste them into the Glass Orb Color's UIImages folder...next, navigate to the following directories and delete themdon't worry, they will automatically be re-created)

hope this helps!

I'm pretty sure u can find it in the online database..look in the 'Icons_1" folder...there is one called "1_iPod"..see if that works...
    I not sure if I did it wrong or what but I previously ran into that 1_iPod icon, changed the name to iPod and replaced the default.

It still hangs a bit loww..
    2010-02-02 08:53 PM
    [QUOTE=toyvan;5109881]first of all, MAKE A BACKUP OF ALL CUSTOM CHANGES/FILES U WISH TO KEEP!! now install the G.O.C. Pro 2.0 update, SSH and navigate to /private/var/stash/Themes/G.O.C PRO.theme/UIImages - and copy the following three files: AppIconMask, AppIconOverlay, and AppIconShadow - now paste them into the Glass Orb Color's UIImages folder...next, navigate to the following directories and delete themdon't worry, they will automatically be re-created)

hope this helps!

Interestingly enough, I do not have a "UIImages" folder for my Glass Orb Color theme. HMMMMM

Okay, here's what I did. I just copied the UIImages folder form GOC Pro 2 to the GOC folder, deleted the files you indicated and it worked perfectly!

VERY NICE UPDATE TO THIS!!!!
    Last edited by MrBigDrawsz; 2010-02-02 at 09:06 PM. Reason: Made changes and it worked!
    2010-02-02 08:59 PM
    can someone make me a glass orb icon for Rename, CrashReporter, gpSPhone, Kirikae, UnlimRoms, and gba4iphone and ill have all my icons themed for the fist time ever

Edit: actually all i need now is gb4iphone and crash reporter.
    Last edited by xbins00; 2010-02-02 at 09:11 PM.
    2010-02-02 09:00 PM
    Interestingly enough, I do not have a "UIImages" folder for my Glass Orb Color theme. HMMMMM
    duh! my bad..I forgot that it doesn't have a UIIMages folder...just create one and then copy those 3 files into it!

can someone make me a glass orb icon for Rename, CrashReporter, gpSPhone, Kirikae, UnlimRoms, and gba4iphone and ill have all my icons themed for the fist time ever
    are these Rock/Cydia apps? if so, u still need to provide original icons....
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-02 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-02 09:07 PM
    [QUOTE=toyvan;5109911]duh! my bad..I forgot that it doesn't have a UIIMages folder...just create one and then copy those 3 files into it!

LOL, yup, already did it!
    2010-02-02 09:09 PM
    LOL, yup, already did it!
    well, don't be a stranger now! u are one of the more consistent icon requesters and now I fear u will just disappear since u don't need our help any more..what have I done??!!! haha
    2010-02-02 09:16 PM
    ToyVan,

Can you help me understand how the auto creation works? Because from what I'm seeing, it only works for some icons and not others. There are some (Cydia Apps) that aren't being created while others are.

The feature is incredible though and glad you added it!

BTW, NAH, I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE...GOTTA KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES AND WORKING. LOL
    2010-02-02 09:17 PM
    where do i find the original images if thier rock/cydia apps
    2010-02-02 09:20 PM
    ToyVan,

Can you help me understand how the auto creation works? Because from what I'm seeing, it only works for some icons and not others. There are some (Cydia Apps) that aren't being created while others are.

The feature is incredible though and glad you added it!

BTW, NAH, I AIN'T GOING NOWHERE...GOTTA KEEP YOU ON YOUR TOES AND WORKING. LOL
    this will NOT auto-create jailbroken app icons(Rock & Cydia) only App Store..those will still have to be custom made...the ones that are showing up are ones that I included in the 'Icons' folder(I tried to include the most popular ones in the last update)so, I guess I still have a job! lol...if u lost cydia/rock icons that u had before the update then u can either grab them from the online data-base or if they haven't been made yet, u know the procedure ...
    2010-02-02 09:24 PM
    Has anyone seen my request on the other page for IM+ Lite?
    2010-02-02 11:09 PM
    toyvan - is there a way to change the background screen that appears behing the charging screen? i found in the springboard bundle where the charging orb png is, but am not sure if i could put a background in there. any thoughts?
    2010-02-03 12:41 AM
4,267 ... 70120160168169170171172180 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD