hi, can any one make a glass orb pls?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-icon.png 
    2010-02-04 02:16 AM
    Hi Toyvan,

Once again, thank you for your great work. I've done the updates but sad to say, the automatic icons are not as nice as the ones you made. Nevertheless, still good. You working on a new theme? I kind of hooked now on glass orbs, let's see if you came out with something that can make me switch! Anyway, got 2 icon requests that weren't made. Please help.

Apptizr
    iAccounts
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-apptizr.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-iaccounts.png 
    2010-02-04 03:40 AM
    Thanks a billion toyva for the updates.Im really impress the auto create icon works really well.Amazing job toyva!

u forgot the 'n' on the end of 'toyvan'..not once, but twice!! hahaha ...glad ur satisfied with the update..cheers!
    2010-02-04 03:42 AM

u forgot the 'n' on the end of 'toyvan'..not once, but twice!! hahaha ...glad ur satisfied with the update..cheers!
    Opps sorry,ive now got it edited. BTW,im more than satisfaction for this theme and the latest update.Im actually in love with it.Cant stop looking at my iphone now. .U're simply
    2010-02-04 07:52 AM
    Hello, i`m new around here, i`ve installed the Glass Orb Color theme few days ago, and i`ve notice that are some icons missing, i was wondering, can anybody make some icons ?! It`s about the following icons: roDEX, PES2010, Asphalt5, Rally Master, Operation iWolf, NBA LIVE.
    Last edited by mepionu; 2010-02-04 at 02:12 PM.
    2010-02-04 02:09 PM
    I'm a pro user. Can you create this 1 orb please. WHS Mobile

Thanks
    Attached Files
    2010-02-04 05:21 PM
    Hi Toyvan,

Once again, thank you for your great work. I've done the updates but sad to say, the automatic icons are not as nice as the ones you made. Nevertheless, still good. You working on a new theme? I kind of hooked now on glass orbs, let's see if you came out with something that can make me switch! Anyway, got 2 icon requests that weren't made. Please help.

Apptizr
    iAccounts
    my whole point of adding the auto-create files was to avoid having to make app store icons ...u can check out my new theme's progress in the forum..'iD3'

I'm a pro user. Can you create this 1 orb please. WHS Mobile

Thanks
    is this a cydia or rock app?
    2010-02-04 08:11 PM
    For anyone who uses the SIP client Siphon, here's one I put together that closely matches the original, but looks cleaner. Also, I never like the giant skinny "G" in the Google apps icon, so here's an alternate for that. Also made a GV Mobile icon (also alternate) that is the actual logo for Google Voice. Enjoy!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-siphone.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-google.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-gv-mobile.png 
    2010-02-04 08:49 PM
    !!PLEASE READ!!
    I wasn't going to do this, but being the super-duper guy that I am, I have provided the auto-create files that were released in the latest G.O.C. Pro update 2.0 for all to enjoy! You can find the files at the bottom of my first post and detailed information on how to manually install them via SSH. This will NOT auto-create icons for Rock & Cydia apps, so u will still need to request them as before. I will only be fulfilling icon requests for jailbroken apps from now on, so please specify in ur post that it is a Rock or Cydia app(as always, images will still need to be provided and exact app names). Cheers!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-02-05 at 07:15 PM.
    2010-02-04 09:35 PM
    Somebody have the icons for: roDEX, PES2010, Asphalt5, Rally Master, Operation iWolf, NBA LIVE ?!
    2010-02-05 10:05 AM
    Somebody have the icons for: roDEX, PES2010, Asphalt5, Rally Master, Operation iWolf, NBA LIVE ?!
    read my post above yours..it might help u!
    2010-02-05 07:15 PM
    Hey toyvan,

My apologies. I did not read in details the procedure. I thought after upgrading, the icons will be auto created cos I see some funny lookng created orbs and missing out the 2 I requested. Got it done now. Thank you. Surfing over to see your new theme now...............
    2010-02-06 04:46 AM
    hi, can any one make a glass orb pls?
    was made before but here you go
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sysinfoplus.png 
    2010-02-06 05:17 AM
    the following icons please:

freeze, iTunes, lockdown, MakeItMine, MiVTones, Reminder, SMSCounter, and SwapCameraRoll

thank u
    2010-02-06 11:31 AM
    Does someone have a link to a big pack of icons? I restored my phone then reinstalled this theme but i think im missing some...tried to filter through tis thread but theres 229 pages :/
    2010-02-06 01:30 PM
    was made before but here you go
    thank you so mutch m8, big kiss to your nose
    2010-02-06 05:42 PM
    Hello,

ive an new One

iTunes Name:

• meinprospekt SALE!

App Name:

• MeinProspekt

have anyone already an Icon for:

Gravity

and

AlarmTunes ?

THX
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-meinprospekt.jpg  
    2010-02-06 05:51 PM
    thank you so mutch m8, big kiss to your nose :d
    lol!

toyvan, i can confirm that cydia wants to uninstall GOC Pro and all its updates. This is a huge problem... lol

somehow i lost my goc pro themed page indicators. can you post up the pngs toyvan? thanks
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-06 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-06 09:13 PM
    a new settings.app icon for the springboard. rename to Settings.png

enjoy
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-1settings.png 
    2010-02-06 09:43 PM
    can someone make the following cydia icons:

MakeItMine
    MiVTones
    Reminder
    SMSCounter
    SwapCameraRoll
    2010-02-07 02:12 AM
4,267 ... 72122162170171172173174182 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD