Could I please get these made into GOC icons? Thank you

iSOG
    VS Hockey
    Blockbuster
    DISH
    PV
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-isog.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-vs-hockey.jpg  
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-blockbuster.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-dish.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pv.jpg 
    2010-04-22 04:45 AM
    hello..! if these are AppStore apps then they should auto create.. chec out the first post and follow the instructions there mate! u got problems with the instructions and steps then post back here and I'll do the best I can to assist..!
    2010-04-22 04:51 AM
    i checked the zumodrive thing for my request but wasn't able to find it.
    2010-04-22 04:56 AM
    OK I got them. The goalie pic is actually pic of my son that I'd like to use for that app if possible. So if you can make that would be great, if not np.
    Last edited by Gunnco; 2010-04-22 at 05:11 AM.
    2010-04-22 04:58 AM
    i cant auto create it idk why. maybe i am doing something wrong
    2010-04-22 05:22 AM

Where can I find this App Store icon?
    2010-04-22 05:51 AM
    OK I got them. The goalie pic is actually pic of my son that I'd like to use for that app if possible. So if you can make that would be great, if not np.

EDIT: attached in post below...

i cant auto create it idk why. maybe i am doing something wrong
    yea, more than likely you're doing something wrong ...read my first post thoroughly on the auto-create icons!

Where can I find this App Store icon?

EDIT: attached in post below...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-04-23 at 05:56 PM.
    2010-04-22 07:07 PM
    ok, here u go guys!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-app-store.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-rename.png 
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-04-23 at 05:55 PM.
    2010-04-22 07:08 PM
    Can someone just help me by making it for me? Thanks
    2010-04-23 12:08 AM
    Can someone just help me by making it for me? Thanks
    here u go...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-playboy.png 
    2010-04-23 06:02 PM
    Hello ToyVan, Im new to this site. Love your work, I was wondering if I could get some icons made in the oringal GO theme and also in the GO color theme also.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ap-mobile.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-calc.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-card-shark.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-directv.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fox-sports.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-homesizer.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ileasecarpro.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-led-football.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-localeats.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mortgage.png 
    2010-04-27 04:37 PM
    A few more
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-photovault.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-popgroup.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-scorecenter.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sunday-lawn.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-swapbt.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-top-shelf.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-traffic-rush.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-weather.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-weemee.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-world-war.png 
    2010-04-27 04:40 PM
    I hope i have put in the request for the icons the right way, thanks for your help.
    2010-04-27 04:42 PM
    I hope i have put in the request for the icons the right way, thanks for your help.
    all of your app store icon requests can be auto-created if you read my first post...
    2010-04-28 05:57 PM
    Gun Builder
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-gun-builder.png 
    2010-04-30 01:44 AM
    Hey there,

I bought the pro version, and then used the clear cache (w/ iFile) to respring the icons, but some of my icons are borked. By this i mean safari, itunes and contacts are wrong sizes.

My dock has mail, messages, phone, contacts and ipod. However safari and itues come up with small dock size icons, and contacts comes up as a full size icon

Anyway to fix this?

Cheers,

Crucias

PS - Safari shows up as the firefox logo? This a glitch? Either way how do i rectify this
    Last edited by Crucias; 2010-05-01 at 07:10 AM.
    ]
    2010-05-01 07:02 AM
    Hey there,

I bought the pro version, and then used the clear cache (w/ iFile) to respring the icons, but some of my icons are borked. By this i mean safari, itunes and contacts are wrong sizes.

My dock has mail, messages, phone, contacts and ipod. However safari and itues come up with small dock size icons, and contacts comes up as a full size icon

Anyway to fix this?

Cheers,

Crucias

PS - Safari shows up as the firefox logo? This a glitch? Either way how do i rectify this
    Your icons are not "Borked" what you see are the default icons and the way that they are created with the installation of Pro. Look at the screen shots on post 1 and you will see that the default icons for the dock are: Safari, Mail, Phone, SMS, iPod in that order. They are sized and place to fit on the bar in that order and placement.

By placing contacts on your dock and not maintaining the order stated above, everything will appear messed up.
    I small version of contacts can be made by requesting it and giving us the bar location you want it on. I doubt, however that anyone will adjust location of the other four so just put them where they are already sized and placed for. You can also find a normal size Safari icon in the icon data base also posted in post one. You will have to SSH in and just drop the normal sized safari in the Pro Icon folder, respring and it will change it.

Hope that helps, good luck!
    2010-05-01 03:27 PM
    ToyVan this is another amazing theme and I love it. Thank you!!!
    Without going through 200 pages of posts is there a specific thread on different wallpapers for this theme? Or user created? Thanks a million!
    2010-05-01 04:08 PM
    Without going through 200 pages of posts is there a specific thread on different wallpapers for this theme? Or user created? Thanks a million!
    You can SSH in and change any of the backgrounds/wallpapers you want or you can use BossPaper which will rotate your wallpaper. If you read the 1st Post it will direct you to the Pro Thread and explain how to set up BossPaper.

Hope that helps, Good Luck!
    2010-05-01 04:38 PM

cheers! there is no formal 'wallpaper' thread that I know of...
    2010-05-03 08:47 PM
4,267 ... 95145185193194195196197205 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD