User Tag List

holaa!!

@tristan

not really hi def but goo enough fer me for now mate!

the icons all auto create.. this is on iphone 4 ios4
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0157.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0158.png  
    2010-08-04 06:01 PM
    an attempt at making the folders for the theme...

Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0160.png  
    2010-08-04 07:01 PM
    Love the progress you guys are making! @ToyVan, when I installed the theme for the first time on my iphone 4, it was all messed up, and only some icons would change. And I couldn't get the 5 row springboard working .

But hopefully that'll be fixed, cause I do miss the theme!
    2010-08-04 07:33 PM
    Just wanted to give you all a visual update so that you can see progress is being made. Now all icons orb but they are not HD and neither is the wallpaper. Also, the folder icons are a little close to the edge on the corners but its progress. The lock screen is HD. Once everything comes together a package will be released but until you see an update for winterboard, do not expect much. Toy does not release uncompleted stuff.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-001.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-002.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-003.png  
    2010-08-04 08:39 PM
    Hello all

First post here.

I just upgraded to 4.0.1 on my 3GS did a JB and restored my backup fra Rock. Which included G.O.C and 5 icon dock.

It have worked before, on previous firmwares, but now my phone looks like this (see foto.jpg). It is not pretty

I have tried:

• HOW TO CLEAR ICON CACHE:
      In order for the auto-creation of icons to work on iOS4 you must manually clear the icon cache. Please do the following:

-SSH into your device and navigate to
      /private/var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.IconsCache
      -Delete all the files inside the 'com.apple.IconsCache' folder
      -REBOOT DEVICE! If you only soft respring/restart your device the icons will NOT auto-create! YOU MUST REBOOT DEVICE!

• used iWipe cache

• reinstalled a bunch of times, hard resets

• Moved Glass Orb Color to the top of Winterboard

• Restored 4.0.1, and JB'ed again, but still the samme

Just installed "No docked Icon Shadow" and "No docked Icon Labels 4.0" to get rid of the shadow and label in the dock

Feels like I'm running out of options. Do any of you have an idea?

Best regards
    Frederik
    Denmark
    u need to SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/Glass Orb Color.theme/Icons - and rename all the stock icons to your language..this has been addressed before on a previous post..all your other issues are being addressed - please let me know the names of all the iPhone's stock icons in your language so I can add them to a future update as well.
    Last edited by toyvan; 2010-08-04 at 10:24 PM.
    2010-08-04 10:21 PM
    THX DUDE, that solved my Problem , looked for it the whole day, but the answer was so simple...
    thx very much
    2010-08-04 11:03 PM
    Just wanted to give you all a visual update so that you can see progress is being made. Now all icons orb but they are not HD and neither is the wallpaper. Also, the folder icons are a little close to the edge on the corners but its progress. The lock screen is HD. Once everything comes together a package will be released but until you see an update for winterboard, do not expect much. Toy does not release uncompleted stuff.
    Are you on iphone 4? if so what are you using for the 5 columns? i cant seem to get anything to work from cydia...
    2010-08-05 10:01 AM
    Here are some icons i couldn't find in the database...

CarStat
    B&Q
    EggTimer
    Food Scanner
    Fruit Ninja
    IMDb
    NatWest
    TomTom (UK)
    WhatsApp
    Words
    Allowance
    Battle Zone
    Attached Files
    2010-08-05 11:51 AM
    Are you on iphone 4? if so what are you using for the 5 columns? i cant seem to get anything to work from cydia...
    I am using iP4 w/4.0.1
    To get columns you will need to purchase Iconoclast on Cydia for $3. This app is made by the same dev as 5 column which he will most likely not fix in favor of making money from a really good app.

Hope that helps, Good Luck
    2010-08-05 01:54 PM
    I am using iP4 w/4.0.1
    To get columns you will need to purchase Iconoclast on Cydia for $3. This app is made by the same dev as 5 column which he will most likely not fix in favor of making money from a really good app.

Hope that helps, Good Luck
    Did you use your own layout or one that is already installed on inconoclasm??
    2010-08-05 03:48 PM
    Did you use your own layout or one that is already installed on inconoclasm??
    Currently using basic layout and have blanks installed. Have requested him to create me a special template for use with G.O.C. Pro
    2010-08-05 07:13 PM
    Hey guys, until it is written into the new update...here is how I fixed the shadow problem:

To Remove Shadow from Wallpaper and Dock:

SSH in using this path: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app

Remove:
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

Respring...Shadows from iBlank should be gone.

This worked for me and you can see in my screen shots HERE and posts prior to it within 3 pages.
    Hey my good friend - it is best to avoid deleting default files if at all possible. You are definitely on the right track, but the best method is to make 2 transpaprent .png files with the above names and then put them in>> G.O.C. Pro.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard folder - An update will be available as soon as I can upload to Rock...their servers have been hit hard with traffic the last couple of days and the dev portal is down!!
    Thanks guys, that worked great! I used Photoshop to create transparent png

would you guys know which are the files names for the shadows in the Multi-Tasking bar? those are the only ones I havent been able to get rid of

Thanks!
    2010-08-05 11:50 PM
    u need to SSH into your device and navigate to private/var/stash/Themes/Glass Orb Color.theme/Icons - and rename all the stock icons to your language..this has been addressed before on a previous post..all your other issues are being addressed - please let me know the names of all the iPhone's stock icons in your language so I can add them to a future update as well.
    Hi TV.

Ok, Thanks. I'll do that, in a few days.

Looking forward to getting the issues fixed.

I'm gonna buy the pro version, when it is ready, that's for sure...

Best regards
    Frederik

Hi Again!

Here are the Icons translated into Danish:

Phone=Telefon
    Messages=Beskeder
    Stocks=Værdipapirer (It doesn't like the "æ", so that cannot be changed...-I guess)
    Settings=Indstillinger
    Clock=Ur
    Contacts=Kontakter
    Calender=Kalender
    Photos=Fotos
    Camera=Kamera
    Weather=Vejr
    Maps=Kort
    Notes=Noter
    Compass=Kompas

Thanks

Best regards
    Frederik
    Last edited by Launielsen; 2010-08-06 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-08-06 06:23 PM
    Thanks guys, that worked great! I used Photoshop to create transparent png

would you guys know which are the files names for the shadows in the Multi-Tasking bar? those are the only ones I havent been able to get rid of

Thanks!
    create 2 transparent files, one named SwitcherIconShadow.png and one named [email protected] - put them in the com.apple.springboard -
    2010-08-06 08:15 PM
    I have an iphone4.
    I have G.O.C Pro downloaded out of Cydia.
    I have pogoplank installed.
    Winterboard as well.
    In short, i'm sure I have all the prerequisites for this theme.

My problem is when I used the theme minus pogoplank i can see the dock. When pogoplank is used the dock isn't visible. I put Safari, mail, Phone, Messages and Ipod as suggested in your first post. When i tap in the area where an app should be in the dock, nothing happens, because nothing is there. There just isn't a dock there. That's the main issue.
    Also the phone isn't themed, ipod, calculator, etc. Nothing is themed.
    I've done so much stuff with ssh trying to get this work as well, but i'm out of ideas. I really need help with these issues.
    I've even considered restoring my phone then jailbreaking again to see if that'll fix the problem. But that's a last resort.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    2010-08-09 04:17 AM
    I have an iphone4.
    I have G.O.C Pro downloaded out of Cydia.
    I have pogoplank installed.
    Winterboard as well.
    In short, i'm sure I have all the prerequisites for this theme.

My problem is when I used the theme minus pogoplank i can see the dock. When pogoplank is used the dock isn't visible. I put Safari, mail, Phone, Messages and Ipod as suggested in your first post. When i tap in the area where an app should be in the dock, nothing happens, because nothing is there. There just isn't a dock there. That's the main issue.
    Also the phone isn't themed, ipod, calculator, etc. Nothing is themed.
    I've done so much stuff with ssh trying to get this work as well, but i'm out of ideas. I really need help with these issues.
    I've even considered restoring my phone then jailbreaking again to see if that'll fix the problem. But that's a last resort.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Open winterboard and make sure "summberboard mode" is turned ON. Then clear the icon cache again if needed. Let me know is this fixes some issues. I haven't even tested pogoplank for compatibility issues..to be honest I haven't had pogoplank installed for over a year and don't really intend on using it again ..
    2010-08-09 08:28 PM
    Hey fellas,

I got GOC Pro version & was wondering if you can make an orb for Atomic Web?

Thanks & great stuff!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-atomic-web.png 
    2010-08-11 02:49 AM
    Hey fellas,

I got GOC Pro version & was wondering if you can make an orb for Atomic Web?

Thanks & great stuff!
    Per your request
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-atomic-web.png 
    2010-08-11 02:59 AM
    per your request
    I'm sorry I forgot to mention this is for the dock.

thanks again!
    Last edited by RMXO; 2010-08-11 at 03:12 AM.
    2010-08-11 03:07 AM
    I'm sorry I forgot to mention this is for the dock.

thanks again!
    where on the dock do u want it, from left to right? Also, are u using PRO or the free version of this theme?
    2010-08-11 05:52 AM
4,267 ... 106156196204205206207208 ...