I have used the mac program diskaid before to transfer files off of my phone...maybe this would work to delete the UI sounds folder as well?? I'll give it a shot then download iphone browser if it doesnt work...thanks
    2009-08-13 12:18 AM
    I have made this IM+ icon, if anybody wants it.

EDIT:
    Just rename this icon to "IM+" (without quotes) and thats it.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-im-.png 
    Last edited by shahed26; 2009-08-13 at 02:57 AM.
    2009-08-13 02:30 AM
    hi
    I'm a fan from Germany

could u make some orb png for me?
    for the apps:

Nike + iPod
    WikipanionPlus
    dTunes
    SPMobile
    ADMobile
    Stundenplan
    iTranslate
    Civ Rev
    (Civilization Revutution)
    BBD2
    (block breaker deluxe)
    GoldRush
    ResidentEvil4
    Songtext
    WordRoll English => German
    iEmoji
    Duden
    (a german dictonari)
    N24
    (news)

and maybe some jananese Apps:
    iKana
    JPhrasen
    Kanji LS
    JapaneseFlip
    KanjiDo
    AccelaStudy
    HiKaChan K
    HiKaChan H
    Japanisch

if you say me where i must go via ssh to find the original Pic's for you
    i will post them here

(sorry for bad english)

Here we go again ...Please read first post..

your theme is great!!! it is the best one i've seen, thanks for your hard work on it.

i would greatly appreciate the following apps, i'm going to donate through paypal

ding, ding, ding! someone got it right...

does any have this transparent glass orb dock? mind sharing the .png with me? http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4908/img0022pg0.png

download 'Glass Orb Extras' via cydia...then just SSH and grab it

When will the lock screen and slider be available?
    I haven't even thought about those yet...

Toy, when do you plan on having the LAST CALL for icon requests? I'd rather gather up a bunch of icons and request them all one time. Makes it easier for you!
    keep the requests coming...

Great work for all of us!

Some additional icons like :

MLB At Bat Lite
    Fox Sports
    Ping Pong Lite
    RDP
    Ping
    Speed Test
    Tobz Free

Will be great
    Thanks a lot

and again, read first post..sounds like a broken record in here

I've been a lurker on this forum for months, but I had to register today to say "Thank You" for this theme. I have been using the Windows 7 Theme for quite some time due to all the changes it makes to all parts of the iPhone and didn't think anything would get me to change, but I saw this in the changes area of Cydia this morning and installed it and now I'm in love! I can't wait to see what else you have in store as the weeks go by! Thanks for all of your hard work. It will be a challenge to find a theme I want to replace this one with.

-HeatherA
    is something wrong with u?? u didn't whine or complain about the UISounds or ask for icons without reading the first post?!! weird..lol! you're very welcome

here is my Request
    as a rar

thanks!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-13 at 03:00 AM.
    2009-08-13 02:54 AM
    is something wrong with u?? u didn't whine or complain about the UISounds or ask for icons without reading the first post?!! weird..lol! you're very welcome
    LOL :-) I've actually just finished reading all 27 pages of this thread trying to find out if anyone had requested a YouMail orb be made. I would request that you do it, but I think I'll see what I can do myself following the directions in this thread. I have lots of icons that don't have orbs so I better get some practice :-)

I'm still loving this theme... now I just have to work a bit to customize it for a more girlie touch... I'm all about pink :-)

-Heather
    2009-08-13 03:28 AM
    Went ahead and made some for icons that were missing on my iPod, and now I'm sharing them with you guyss

Flash Drive, Baseball Superstars 2009, Bloom, Boomshine, Bebot, Breakout, Crash Kart, FS5 Hockey, Megaman II, The Sims 3, EA Sudoku, tChess Pro, Brainhack, Action Bowling, and Brick 3D
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-flash-drive.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-baseball-09.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bloom.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-boomshine.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bebot.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-breakout.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-crash-kart.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fs5-hockey.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mega-man-ii.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sims-3.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sudoku.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tchess-pro.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-brainhack.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-action-bowl.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-brick-3d.png 
    Last edited by dfoles; 2009-08-13 at 07:08 PM.
    2009-08-13 04:33 PM
    Here's the rest. Threw a few cydia icons in there for good measure.

Epocrates, FML Pro, NHL, UkeChords, WikiMobile, iBlank, Toggle SSH, SpringBack, Trippin.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-epocrates.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fml-pro.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-nhl.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ukechords.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wiki-mobile.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-iblank.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-toggle-ssh.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-springback.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-trippin.png 
    Last edited by dfoles; 2009-08-13 at 05:07 PM.
    2009-08-13 04:35 PM
    will this be gettin uploaded anywhere so i can get the icons ?

got a feeling there is more in iphone one than the ipod ?

cheers
    2009-08-13 06:31 PM
    Just did these:

iPromoCode, gUICache, SwapMode, and Bochs
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ipromocode.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-guicache.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-swapmode.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bochs.png 
    Last edited by dfoles; 2009-08-13 at 11:14 PM.
    2009-08-13 06:57 PM
    will this be gettin uploaded anywhere so i can get the icons ?

got a feeling there is more in iphone one than the ipod ?

cheers
    It's actually pretty easy to do on your own. in whatever iPhone/iPod browser you user (iPhoneBrowser is what I use), navigate to /Library/Themes and you should see the Glass Orb folder, click that and there will be a sub folder called icons. Drag and drop whatever icons you want to use (after saving them on your computer of course)
    2009-08-13 07:06 PM
    Hi, I would appreciate if you could make the icons for these apps in for your next release. i know i should only post 2, but i'm not able to rar or zip. Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-icuica.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-my-football.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-touchgrind.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-x2football.jpg  
    2009-08-13 09:01 PM
    is there a lock screen for this theme?
    2009-08-13 10:13 PM
    I love this theme. However, I couldn't get the dock in main menu to show exactly what the screenie shows. Could you please show me how?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Lord Erick
    2009-08-13 11:16 PM
    if the website on the first page doesn't have the icon is there a way to get it off the phone?
    2009-08-13 11:54 PM
    I redid a few to have see thru, as well as made anew one. I also did my own Remote, i think the current icon is too much like what I would expect from a WiFi tracker. And I redid iTunes because I don't keep it on my dock.

Re-do: Bebot, Bloom, tChess Pro, SpringBack

New: Rolando 2

Remote, iTunes
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tchess-pro.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bebot.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-rolando-2.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bloom.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-springback.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-remote.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-itunes.png 
    Last edited by dfoles; 2009-08-14 at 12:07 AM.
    2009-08-13 11:56 PM
    Can you please add these icons. Thanks!

Also, Can you make an icon for Icy?
    Attached Files
    - Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB
    - Jailbroken 3.1 FW
    2009-08-14 02:03 AM
    hey I love this theme man....could you make an icon for "Comcast mobile App"? That is how it is titled in the App Store.
    2009-08-14 02:23 AM
    hey I love this theme man....could you make an icon for "Comcast mobile App"? That is how it is titled in the App Store.
    You like?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-comcast.png 
    Last edited by dfoles; 2009-08-14 at 03:15 AM.
    2009-08-14 03:11 AM
    yeah man thats great! is there any way you could fix up the grainy part though?
    2009-08-14 03:14 AM
    I trimmed up the bottom if that's what you were talkin about. It should be good now.
    2009-08-14 03:17 AM
    A couple requests for the next update if you don't mind:
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-gpush.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bargainbin.png 
    2009-08-14 04:37 AM
4,267 ... 1119202122233171121 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD