Hey nice theme but I was requesting just two apps for the dock and it is from left to right: MyTime, Atomic Web, Music, Winterboard, and Cydia. Plz pm me or something an help me thru this process and your work is highly aprechiated.
    2010-09-20 05:38 AM
    Hey nice theme but I was requesting just two apps for the dock and it is from left to right: MyTime, Atomic Web, Music, Winterboard, and Cydia. Plz pm me or something an help me thru this process and your work is highly aprechiated.
    sorry, unfortunately I am no longer fulfilling requests for this theme..it is FREE so it comes 'as is'
    2010-09-20 09:25 PM
    ok thx

ok but where do i put the UIImages.zip the 3 files where to i locate them there is no UIImages folder in the theme there is only bundles, icons, UlSonuds and dock nd wallpapaer were do i SSH it
    Last edited by nasnoy; 2010-09-20 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-09-20 09:43 PM
    ok thx

ok but where do i put the UIImages.zip the 3 files where to i locate them there is no UIImages folder in the theme there is only bundles, icons, UlSonuds and dock nd wallpapaer were do i SSH it
    You are currently in the Free Glass Orb Color thread. In that theme, there is a UIImages folder. If you are using G.O.C. PRO or G.O.C. HD, then you need to go to the appropriate thread, read the instructions on the very first post and check FAQ. If that does not help you then please post in the right thread.

If you do not see that folder in the Glass Orb Color Theme folder then you deleted and may need to reinstall it through Cydia.

Hope this helps...Good Luck

Pressing the "THANKS" Button lets us know we are helping you!
    2010-09-20 11:24 PM
    ok thx

which theme are you using? Glass Orb Color or G.O.C. Pro??
    2010-09-21 01:11 AM
    I'm using glass orb color for iPod and I tried to re install the theme and there is not UIImages can't I just make a folder and name it UIImages and zip the folders there
    2010-09-21 01:58 AM
    I'm using glass orb color for iPod and I tried to re install the theme and there is not UIImages can't I just make a folder and name it UIImages and zip the folders there
    sorry, I wasn't paying attention...extract the UIImages.zip then you will see a UIImages folder and that is the one that needs to go into private/var/stash/Themes/Glass Orb Color.theme -
    2010-09-21 05:45 AM
    Do I have to use winrar?
    2010-09-21 03:19 PM
    it's a zip file, so u need winzip...
    2010-09-21 08:30 PM
    THAnks toyvan you like this theme are FRIKEN AWESOME im so buying the HD theme for iphone when i get a job lol
    2010-09-21 10:05 PM
    Hello, I looked thru the online icon archive, but did not find an icon for Opera Mini, for the G.O.C. Pro DOCK. (I found one posted in the "Glass Orb" theme, but it displayed off-center.

Could someone please orb the Opera Mini icon attached (in G.O.C.-Pro Dock format), and post it? Thanks so much!
    Last edited by Insiteful; 2010-09-26 at 08:03 PM.
    2010-09-24 11:43 PM
    yesterday i tried to download glass orb colour from cydia and in the middle of the installation appeared this message: http://modmyi.com/forums/cydia-suppo...o-problem.html (i found this post with my same problem). then today i tried again and now i succeded in downloading the little packages like "glass orb sliders", but i still can't download the mains: this morning the download of "glass orb colour" decided to stop more or less in half without any message, two ours ago i re-tried and appeared this message:

http://apt.modmyi.com
    POSIX: Soccket is not connected

what's the problem?^^
    2010-09-25 08:16 PM
    yesterday i tried to download glass orb colour from cydia and in the middle of the installation appeared this message: http://modmyi.com/forums/cydia-suppo...o-problem.html (i found this post with my same problem). then today i tried again and now i succeded in downloading the little packages like "glass orb sliders", but i still can't download the mains: this morning the download of "glass orb colour" decided to stop more or less in half without any message, two ours ago i re-tried and appeared this message:

http://apt.modmyi.com
    POSIX: Soccket is not connected

what's the problem?^^
    It is because your original installation was from Rock. Uninstall the Glass Orb Theme using Packages in Cydia. Reinstall using Cydia...Problem should be solved.

Good Luck

2010-09-25 08:18 PM
    sorry i don't understand, i've never had rock
    Last edited by Dega1000; 2010-09-25 at 09:14 PM.
    2010-09-25 08:50 PM
    sorry i don't understand, i've never had rock
    I am sorry, did not know and was only trying to help.

Recommend that you post your question to Cydia as it is a cydia download problem, not a theme problem.

Good Luck

2010-09-25 09:18 PM
    how can i do that?
    2010-09-25 10:03 PM
    Hey Toyvan
    Are u forgot me from post #4164?
    2010-09-26 05:04 PM
    Hey Toyvan
    Are u forgot me from post #4164? :
    Nope...you were not forgotten.

Please requests apps properly.

Follow instructions on Post 1 of this thread.

Thank You

2010-09-26 07:05 PM
    (for the G.O.C. Pro theme)

Safari
    Photos
    Settings
    Opera Mini (dock icon)
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-safari.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-photos.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-settings.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-opera-mini.png 
    Last edited by Insiteful; 2010-09-26 at 08:02 PM.
    2010-09-26 07:59 PM
    I've solved many of the problems i had installing G.O. colour.
    Now i have 2 remaining questions:
    look at the ex. picture

see the white and the red circle?
    there where's the white cirlcle, on my springboard appears the writing "Phone" semi-transparent, and probably also the other icons on the dock.
    how can i hide or delete it?

instead, i used the red circle to ask you how can i change the style text there and in the application like messages, settings ecc...
    i tried with fortswap but all i can do is to change the clock in the lock screen, cause when i click to change the system font it doesn't happen anything (i've the firmware 4.1 on a 3G).

i hope that someone knows the answers.
    thx!
    2010-09-27 09:10 AM
4,267 ... 111161201209210211212213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD