Wake up people and see what COMPLAINTS will get you! Now, because of a few babies, the rest of us suffer and have to add in what was a perfectly good sounding folder...ENJOY the rewards
    Not sure if this has been suggested or can be done however wouldn't it be possible to create a separate packaged installer for just the sounds so that those users that liked them could install that from Cydia and have them back again?

I'm on the side that did not care for them, I'm not big on my phone making a lot of noise, more due to being in a corporate environment than anything else, however can appreciate that those that liked them feel as though they had something stripped from them.

Just a thought...

EDIT - Just caught back up on the thread and see that ToyVan is already thinking of doing this.
    Last edited by budwizer; 2009-08-20 at 01:18 AM. Reason: Just caught back up on the thread and see that ToyVan is already thinking of doing this.
    2009-08-20 01:11 AM
    @finalfantasy

hey i think i stumbled upon the same problem that you were having. i dont use winterboard either since it makes the iphone overall slower so i do it manually but i have like 2 icons that have that squared background as well, one of them being shazam... i have not found a way to fix it, where you able to find a way to fix it?

let me know..

thanks
    2009-08-20 02:24 AM
    Thank you; the new icons look great; especially the categories icons you made!! Can you make icons for Cydia Apps MobileLog and AptBackup; not sure where to get the icons from to attach. I can give you a screen shot of my phone later if that helps

yea, a screenshot would be cool...

I've just quickly whipped up a slider for the lock screen cause i'm cool like that. It's not perfect yet, but close and it'll suffice until I get it or ToyVan releases a proper one.

This is not for the faint of heart. It's not that hard, but if you're not comfortable with SSH, then don't.

1. In whatever program you use (iPhoneBrowser for me) navigate to '/var/stash/Theme.xxxxx/Glass Orb Color iPod Theme/
    2. Create a folder called "Folders" (without the "")
    3. In the new Folders folder, create a folder called "TelephonyUI.framework" (without the "")
    4. Upload the images I have into this folder and respring.

Again, it's not perfect just yet, but it's pretty darn close.
    dude, at the rate ur going u might as well make ur own theme...

will the ipod touch be gettin updated ?

I just released an update for the touch yesterday...1.5!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-20 at 03:27 AM.
    2009-08-20 03:19 AM
    If it is not a problem...could I get someone to post the iPod Headphones icon that was on the dock???

I though I had it backed up but cant find it and just went through all 33 pages and either missed it or did not see it posted.

Thank You in advance!

icon attached below...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-1_ipod.png 
    2009-08-20 03:26 AM
    Great job these icons look amazing!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-alight.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-cube-runner.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-discounts.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-filedservice.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hp-iprint.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-igasup.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-soniclighter.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-spacemnkey.jpg  

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wordbook.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-discovery.jpg  
    2009-08-20 04:06 AM
    great job
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-cube-run-ll.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-holy-bible.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-iemoticons.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pocket-tunes.jpg  
    2009-08-20 04:18 AM
    icon attached below...
    Thank You Toy, that is the icon I was looking for and you are awesome!
    2009-08-20 04:31 AM
    ToyVan, i would like to requests an icons: see attached file.

I would like to request also the biteSMS icon to remove it on the glassorb, reason why, I like to put it on the dock, maybe you have an idera the way it looks to be nice.

Also, I don't have the original icon for Callway and OneCalc, can you provide also the glassorb icon for this two...

Thanks very much...

Smoke
    GlassOrb theme user since first release.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-apps.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-misc.png 
    2009-08-20 05:17 AM
    This is the screenshot with MobileLog and AptBackup, additionally I am requesting one more app that I downloaded today

Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-discovery.jpg  
    2009-08-20 05:17 AM
    ToyVan,
    i found the icons...
    see attached...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-callway.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-calc-zero.jpg 
    2009-08-20 05:27 AM
    At the bottom of the very first post, ToyVan included just a blank Orb png file so that people can make their own icons. It's pretty simple, there was even a tutorial he put up somewhere.

Let me know how you like the icons
    Thanx a lot!. Theyre pretty good. Im not complaining but do u think u can make it so it looks like the bubble like how the other icons are on the inside?THANX!!! I did find like a 30 step process on how to make one but im new to photoshop so it was kinda hard. Mayb there was one that i never saw....

Thanx a lot!. Theyre pretty good. Im not complaining but do u think u can make it so it looks like the bubble like how the other icons are on the inside?THANX!!! I did find like a 30 step process on how to make one but im new to photoshop so it was kinda hard. Mayb there was one that i never saw....
    Sorry about this last post. It didnt look like the icon in this picture but on the itouch it looks perfect!!! Thank you!!
    Last edited by nppatel4428; 2009-08-20 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-20 06:23 AM
    I know this is noob Q and im sure its been talk about....but i did some research with no luck. I can SSH my Iphone no prob. How do you change a single Icon on your springboard with one from a att. in this forum?

Also It would be BAD *** for a Dialer "Glass Orb Color" ToyVan Style........What do u think?
    Last edited by Tmuny4ya; 2009-08-20 at 06:41 AM.
    2009-08-20 06:35 AM
    I know this is noob Q and im sure its been talk about....but i did some research with no luck. I can SSH my Iphone no prob. How do you change a single Icon on your springboard with one from a att. in this forum?

Also It would be BAD *** for a Dialer "Glass Orb Color" ToyVan Style........What do u think?
    I think i know what you mean. First go ssh into ur ipod then click on /library, /themes,then click on the theme (for instance it would be glass orb), then /icon. The icon you want to change should be saved somewhere on your computer. Locate it and then drag it into the /icons. Then rename it to the icon u want, make sure the name is exact. Fr instance if you needed iPhunny you have to rename it exactly iPhunny. Then let it do its thing and then what i did was i have SBSettings installed on my ipod so i swipe the top of my screen and press on respring. Then when it finishes i unlock my iPod Touch and the icon is changed. If you wanted an icon that ppl besides toyvan posted on here, just save it as a pic by right clicking and save as picture. hope this is what you meant!
    2009-08-20 06:59 AM
    I love this theme.
    I have been customizing it for ages.
    Here is my orb dialer and orb phone options. Not sure what its called but the icons you get while your on a call.
    I have also made orb status notifier icons and alarm, silent and ipod icons.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0038.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0039.png  
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-08-20 02:36 PM
    I created all the icons that u requested..if they aren't showing on ur springboard then it's because there were grammatical errors or missing characters etc..(I copy names down exactly how I get them unless I have the app myself and know the correct app name)..if u SSH into the 'Icons' folder you will find all the icons u requested and you can rename them so they work..and then please let me know the correct names so I can fix them in the next update..

Buddy, I think it was because i wront "iCuica" and it should be
    "iCuíca".
    2009-08-20 02:56 PM
    I love this theme.
    I have been customizing it for ages.
    Here is my orb dialer and orb phone options. Not sure what its called but the icons you get while your on a call.
    I have also made orb status notifier icons and alarm, silent and ipod icons.
    You tease! You can't just post a pic like that and not expect a frenzy of requests. Do share please! They both look great!
    2009-08-20 04:06 PM
    You tease! You can't just post a pic like that and not expect a frenzy of requests. Do share please! They both look great!
    HAHA!
    OK here is my entire theme.
    Just take out the bits you dont want.
    Install the SBSettings theme to var/mobile/library/sbsettings/themes

Link - showstopper Glass Orb Color SBSettings v1.1.zip
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wallpaper.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-lockbackground.png  
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-08-20 04:48 PM
    Showstopper:

What does your calander, calculator, mail, ect... look like?
    2009-08-20 08:00 PM
    Great job these icons look amazing!!!!
    great job

please zip these..if u have more than 2 icon requests ZIP!

ToyVan, i would like to requests an icons: see attached file.

Also, I don't have the original icon for Callway and OneCalc, can you provide also the glassorb icon for this two...

Thanks very much...

Smoke
    GlassOrb theme user since first release.
    ok.....

This is the screenshot with MobileLog and AptBackup, additionally I am requesting one more app that I downloaded today

cool..

ToyVan,
    i found the icons...
    see attached...
    got it...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!GLASS ORB SLIDERS!!

Here are 3 sliders that will be released as separate packages via cydia....coming soon!

All slider options come with a 'lockscreen slider'(blue orb), 'power off slider'(red orb) and an 'answer call slider'(green orb)...

Btw, everyone should thank megapopular for his very generous & charitable contributions that inspired me to get these done faster...cheers!

Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-20 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-20 08:57 PM
    I am posting this to show my completed Home Page.

I am using the recently released BossPaper for my wallpaper and have loaded it with 10 Aurora Borealis Images.

I want to Thank You and the others that help for all the hard work, dedication, heart and soul into a GREAT theme!

P.S.: Notice the blue music icon in the upper right...that is tunes playing your music!

Thanks Again!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0001.png  
    2009-08-21 01:04 AM
4,267 ... 1624252627283676126 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD