Please look at the attached image.

Can anyone explain what the two symbols at the bottom of the scene which appear to be in the "mail" and "ipod" images are for?

Are they part of the theme, if so, what are they indicating?

How do I remove them if they are not part of the theme?

Thank you for assisting a newbie to this fantastic theme.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-picture.png  
    2009-08-27 01:15 AM

Can anyone explain what the two symbols at the bottom of the scene which appear to be in the "mail" and "ipod" images are for?

Not too sure.
    2009-08-27 01:19 AM
    Backgrounder causes those badges after the last update... some where in backgrounder they can be turned off.
    2009-08-27 02:31 AM
    Thanks
    2009-08-27 02:42 AM

why does everybody always assume it's my theme that causes this??! this exact issue has already been addressed a few times in this thread alone(look a couple pages back)..please try using the search function or read through the thread before u just post an issue..it saves us all from having to hear the same things over and over! cheers!

----------------------------

ATTENTION!! this post is the cut-off for icon requests for next update...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-08-27 at 03:17 AM.
    2009-08-27 03:11 AM

why does everybody always assume it's my theme that causes this??! this exact issue has already been addressed a few times in this thread alone(look a couple pages back)..please try using the search function or read through the thread before u just post an issue..it saves us all from having to hear the same things over and over! cheers!
    With respect, if one does not know what is the cause, how can one know what to search for! As far as reading back through a thread, yes, that is an option, but again it suggests that one knows what they are looking for as fas as an answer is concerned.

Having updated both Backgrounder and Glass Orb Color theme, along with three other updates via Cydia all at the same time, it is hard to know what caused what.

Whilst my assumption was incorrect, I was in no way inferring that it was your theme, and it was never my intent to cast any dispersions on your theme.

In other forums I also try and search for an answer before making a post. My ignorance is through not knowing what I am searching for and for that I apologise.
    2009-08-27 03:37 AM
    @Tmuny4ya,

Your background looks awesome! Where did you get it?
    The combo I use is apple wallpaper pack gives u like 30.
    And then I use bosspaper witch is the best it changes the wallpaper everytime u close a app.
    Find them on Cydia.

Oh yeah have I said I can't wait for the DIALER!!
    lol.

Not to get off topic but do any one know anything about Cydia app called mobile theatre?
    I would like to know once I get the movie on my iPhone can I SSH it to iPod player to play it on my TV.
    thnx for any help.
    Last edited by Tmuny4ya; 2009-08-27 at 05:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-27 05:57 AM
    With respect, if one does not know what is the cause, how can one know what to search for! As far as reading back through a thread, yes, that is an option, but again it suggests that one knows what they are looking for as fas as an answer is concerned.

Having updated both Backgrounder and Glass Orb Color theme, along with three other updates via Cydia all at the same time, it is hard to know what caused what.

Whilst my assumption was incorrect, I was in no way inferring that it was your theme, and it was never my intent to cast any dispersions on your theme.

In other forums I also try and search for an answer before making a post. My ignorance is through not knowing what I am searching for and for that I apologise.

It's all good man..didn't mean to come off like a wanker ...
    2009-08-27 08:09 AM
    well this is my first time doing something like this so i hope i got it right.. you said to attach the original pics with the name exactly how they appear on my phone which i believe i did... so thanks in advance and let me know if i messed up in something so i can correct it
    Attached Files
    2009-08-27 10:10 AM
    First things first: I'm an iPhone newbie and this is my first post to this great forum. Just wanted to thank ToyVan for an outstanding theme--I love it! I'll be putting together a small icon request list (and donation) in the near future. Thanks for all the effort with this theme, and for keeping things updated.

A (hopefully) small request: I love the wallpaper in one of your first screenshots (see attached)--the 'red' background. I have the black one that comes with the theme, but don't see the red one anywhere; is there any way you can post that wallpaper? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Tim
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-glassorbipod.png  
    2009-08-27 05:17 PM
    First things first: I'm an iPhone newbie and this is my first post to this great forum. Just wanted to thank ToyVan for an outstanding theme--I love it! I'll be putting together a small icon request list (and donation) in the near future. Thanks for all the effort with this theme, and for keeping things updated.

A (hopefully) small request: I love the wallpaper in one of your first screenshots (see attached)--the 'red' background. I have the black one that comes with the theme, but don't see the red one anywhere; is there any way you can post that wallpaper? I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!
    Tim
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-4.png  
    2009-08-27 05:24 PM

Thanks!
    Tim
    Here you go.

EDIT - LOL you beat me to it!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-abstract_-22-.jpg  
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-08-27 05:33 PM
    Please add the following when you get a chance; Thanks as always!!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-word-warp.jpg  
    2009-08-27 06:58 PM
    The combo I use is apple wallpaper pack gives u like 30.
    And then I use bosspaper witch is the best it changes the wallpaper everytime u close a app.
    Find them on Cydia.

Oh yeah have I said I can't wait for the DIALER!!
    lol.

Not to get off topic but do any one know anything about Cydia app called mobile theatre?
    I would like to know once I get the movie on my iPhone can I SSH it to iPod player to play it on my TV.
    thnx for any help.

Thanks for your prompt response Tmuny4ya and I can't wait for the dialer either too.
    2009-08-27 07:38 PM
    smh7233, showstopper--thanks guys!

Tim
    2009-08-27 07:39 PM
    Hello to everybody, I want to thank you for giving me the possibility to be accepted in your forum and for the wanderful job for the theme GlassOrbColor e GlassOrbColoeSbSetting.
    I would need to change some icons installed in my iphone.
    Herewith enclosed the files .zip.
    Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files
    2009-08-27 10:50 PM

Hi,
    I hope I've got this right.

"Free RSS" icon
    "Kindle" icon

Again, thanks for the awesome theme!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-iphone_freerssreader.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-amazon-kindle-iphone-app2.jpg  
    2009-08-27 11:03 PM
    oops! I guess the mods didn't want me giving out that link..sorry! google images is ur best option for now i'm afraid

open winterboard, hold down the 'home' button(botttom round) and then press the 'power' button(top) and ur screen will flash..pic will be in ur camera roll..
    [email protected]:

Just so you know, Andy was kind enough to show me the detailed instruction so I was able to fix the issue. Thanks anyway.
    2009-08-28 02:28 AM
    [email protected]:

Just so you know, Andy was kind enough to show me the detailed instruction so I was able to fix the issue. Thanks anyway.
    Hey lord...glad you were able to get assistance and figure out whatever situation that I missed. I apologize for not being here to answer your question as I must have missed a page or two during my week of misery. I have had a virus and have been really sick so glad you were able to work it out. Please forgive me for not being there to answer your question...i try, when I can.

Thank You Andy for helping Lord with his dilemma. It is great to be amongst a super group of troopers...I salute all of you that support Toy and his outstanding theme!!!

Toy...thanks for bringing together such a great group of iPhone hackers/users. It is a great family that is on this thread!!!
    2009-08-28 02:42 AM

Yea, im getting this as well, anyone know a fix or the cause of this?
    Thanks.
    2009-08-28 04:11 AM
4,267 ... 2331323334354383133 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD