Here you go.
    I tried to replace the black background with the red one posted but it is too small. What is the correct way to replace the wallpaper?
    2009-08-28 04:14 AM
    @grymicast184rc

Has been answered multiple times. Read back a few pages and you will find the solution.
    2009-08-28 04:15 AM
    @ToyVan

best directions on how to get original icon!!! Could you post this in your OP (since the link you posted is dead) so that others can use this method. Might save a lot of hassle.

courtesy of showstopper:
    Right click on the app in iTunes & choose open in windows explorer. It will show you the ipa file. Then open the ipa file with winrar. Extract the itunesartwork file and add .jpg to the end of it. Then post them back here.
    2009-08-28 06:07 AM
    Yea, im getting this as well, anyone know a fix or the cause of this?
    Thanks.
    BackGrounder Turn off "BADGES" Worked for me ....
    Last edited by Tmuny4ya; 2009-08-28 at 08:10 AM.
    2009-08-28 06:29 AM
    I tried to replace the black background with the red one posted but it is too small. What is the correct way to replace the wallpaper?
    Sorry i think we both posted the thumb nail!!
    Try this one.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by showstopper; 2009-08-28 at 11:48 AM.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-08-28 10:34 AM
    well this is my first time doing something like this so i hope i got it right.. you said to attach the original pics with the name exactly how they appear on my phone which i believe i did... so thanks in advance and let me know if i messed up in something so i can correct it
    You can use these until TV does them.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bikini-insp.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bust-move.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-diamond-twister.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-picoli.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sexygame.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-swirly1.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-swirly2.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-videococktail.png 
    2009-08-28 10:59 AM
    Please add the following when you get a chance; Thanks as always!!
    This ok?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-word-warp.png 
    2009-08-28 11:02 AM
    I have a couple icon requests: Radarscope, My Webcam, Pet First Aid and Golfshot GPS. Thanks again for the Great Theme!!!
    2009-08-28 11:06 AM
    Hello to everybody, I want to thank you for giving me the possibility to be accepted in your forum and for the wanderful job for the theme GlassOrbColor e GlassOrbColoeSbSetting.
    I would need to change some icons installed in my iphone.
    Herewith enclosed the files .zip.
    Thank you in advance.
    Try these.
    Not too pleased with the SBSettings icons. They will do until TV does them though!
    Attached Files
    2009-08-28 11:33 AM

Hi,
    I hope I've got this right.

"Free RSS" icon
    "Kindle" icon

Again, thanks for the awesome theme!
    Your images were too small. I couldnt find the amazon one so made some others.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-amazon1.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-amazon2.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-amazon3.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-rss1.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-rss2.png 
    2009-08-28 11:44 AM
    Okay since no one decided to help me with my phone icon, I was lucky enough to message the author of the thread with the icon and he was kind enough to zip a folder with all his icons.

I need help though, I have the icon "" but when added on the dock "" it sits a bit high. Is there anyway to make it a little lower so it's positioned middle/center.

Here's a screen shot. As you can see, it's a bit high, I've tried re-sizing the image but it still doesn't fit right. I hope someone can help.

2009-08-28 01:39 PM
    Try these.
    Not too pleased with the SBSettings icons. They will do until TV does them though!
    Thank you very much again.
    If you want you can create for me some new better SBSettings
    icons.
    2009-08-28 01:39 PM
    Okay since no one decided to help me with my phone icon, I was lucky enough to message the author of the thread with the icon and he was kind enough to zip a folder with all his icons.

I need help though, I have the icon "" but when added on the dock "" it sits a bit high. Is there anyway to make it a little lower so it's positioned middle/center.

Here's a screen shot. As you can see, it's a bit high, I've tried re-sizing the image but it still doesn't fit right. I hope someone can help.

Try this one.
    You needed to scale the image down but keep the canvas size the same.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-5xsg4.png 
    2009-08-28 02:06 PM
    Thank you very much again.
    If you want you can create for me some new better SBSettings
    icons.
    What you think of these?
    Attached Files
    2009-08-28 02:17 PM
    What you think of these?
    Thank

Icons fantastic
    2009-08-28 02:50 PM
    Now I can't decide..

Should I keep the Phone icon small or keep it big?!

2009-08-28 08:57 PM
    ^ For me, one is too small the other is too big. But given these choices I'd take the bigger one.
    Having said that, it looks like an iPod not a phone (unless it is the iPod, lolz) but still cool.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-08-28 at 09:06 PM.
    2009-08-28 09:04 PM
    ^ For me, one is too small the other is too big. But given these choices I'd take the bigger one.
    Having said that, it looks like an iPod not a phone (unless it is the iPod, lolz) but still cool.
    That's what I noticed too! It looks nice though right? According to the creator of the theme, it's a "Phone" icon.
    2009-08-28 09:13 PM
    I have created a glass orb colour sms theme.
    If you want to use it you need to extract the zip file and then:

1. Place the SMSBackground.png in the root of your theme
    2. Place the com.apple.chatkit into your Bundles folder.

I also create a Messages.png for the dock.

I have attached the sms bubbles PSD files so you can change the colours to your liking.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0044.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0045.png  
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-messages.png 
    Attached Images
    Attached Files
    Last edited by showstopper; 2009-08-28 at 11:03 PM.
    2009-08-28 10:52 PM
    I have created a glass orb colour sms theme.
    If you want to use it you need to extract the zip file and then:

1. Place the SMSBackground.png in the root of your theme
    2. Place the com.apple.chatkit into your Bundles folder.

I also create a Messages.png for the dock.

I have attached the sms bubbles PSD files so you can change the colours to your liking.

I see you are using "SETWALLPAPER" For SMS and I also love it but when I have it set up on mine for some reason I can not have NO TEXT set for under my apps on the springboard.. No matter what its set to It always shows the TEXT..

Is that true for you as well?

Thnx...
    2009-08-28 11:53 PM
4,267 ... 2432333435364484134 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD