Does anybody know how to raise the dock icon by a few mm? For some reasons my labels under the dock are cut to almost half of their size. Please provide more detailed instruction if ever.

Thank you!
    2009-09-03 03:14 AM
    How did you get the notifications on the status bar to be orbs too?
    Here's the exact link to the post with the files you need: http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4916689

It was posted by ShowStopper. Hope I helped, enjoy! Took me forever to find the specific post, so maybe this'll help others find it quicker.
    2009-09-03 03:51 AM
    Stupid question: how do I submit Cydia icons for the Glass Orb Color theme? I have my Apple app icons ready (but waiting for the latest theme release to see if any are in it, before posting them here), but I'm not sure where to get the Cydia icons to post here?
    TIA,
    Tim
    As the creator of this theme, I am the only one authorized to submit updates...u can attach the icons u made as a zip file and I'll be glad to check them out...

Does anybody know how to raise the dock icon by a few mm? For some reasons my labels under the dock are cut to almost half of their size. Please provide more detailed instruction if ever.

Thank you!

have u installed a font color or font changer app recently? I've heard rumors of these cutting ur font in half! please attach a screenshot
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-03 at 04:07 AM.
    2009-09-03 04:04 AM
    Quick Q for you guys...

I just got weather icon and Class Color orb icon what is the option in weatherboard call "LOCKINFO weathericon (mat..." cant finish the line to see it. What does this do?

THNX...
    2009-09-03 05:12 AM
    im with the old dock crew, i don't like change, especially when that change is for the worse!! KEEP THE OLD DOCK!!!! (or at least keep the option to choose)
    2009-09-03 11:58 AM

How do I keep the grayish/blackish/transparentish slider background for the bottom & top? The sliders don't have it and my lock wallpaper won't match if the top has that thing and the bottom has nothing.
    2009-09-03 12:05 PM

How do I keep the grayish/blackish/transparentish slider background for the bottom & top? The sliders don't have it and my lock wallpaper won't match if the top has that thing and the bottom has nothing.
    Sorry i dont know what you mean.
    Also that picture is tiny!
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-09-03 12:39 PM
    Refer to this post. http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post4931950

If you look at her slider, it is flush with the bottom bar. I tried replacing the ORB sliders and KEEPING THE DEFAULT bottombar/topbar but the sliders weren't flush and it's not as round/oval as the one posted above.
    2009-09-03 12:47 PM
    OK i see now.
    Best just to ask or pm HeatherA for her files.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-09-03 01:41 PM
    [QUOTE=toyvan;4934954]As the creator of this theme, I am the only one authorized to submit updates...u can attach the icons u made as a zip file and I'll be glad to check them out...

I'm sorry, I must've worded my question poorly. I have a handful of Apple app icons that I'd like converted for your wonderful theme. Per your directions in your first post, I'll post the zip file here. Since you recently updated the theme (haven't seen it in Cydia yet), I figured I'd wait for the update and then post my icons for submission to you, in case some of the ones I want are in your latest update.

What I need help with is this: I can get the .jpg's of the Apple app icons with no problem. But where do I get the icons of Cydia app's I need Color Orb icons for so I can post them in a zip file here for you? This is probably one of those 'duh' questions everyone else knows the answer to except me

Thanks!
    Tim
    2009-09-03 03:18 PM

I am not sure... I think they're part of the Glass Orb Slider 1 (from the slider packages provided in Cydia) I looked at my Winterboard settings and don't see any other lockscreen settings that I have checked off. Try downloading that package and see if it works for you. I'm at work and can't email the files. Let me know if you still need them later and I'll try to find them.

-H
    2009-09-03 03:19 PM

have u installed a font color or font changer app recently? I've heard rumors of these cutting ur font in half! please attach a screenshot

@Toy:

Yes I have. In fact I did it last night and that's when I notice the issue. Is there any solution to it other than uninstall the app? Please advise.

Thanks.

Below is the screenshot of my springboard.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-springboard.png  
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2009-09-03 at 04:54 PM. Reason: input more information
    2009-09-03 04:23 PM
    Toy V...

Hey there..... Just was wondering is there any E.T.A. on the Dialer. Think you said its done..

THnx Love the THEME.....
    2009-09-03 06:31 PM
    UPDATE JUST SENT OVER FOR UPLOAD TO CYDIA! THANKS TO SHOWSTOPPER FOR CONTRIBUTING LOTS OF ICONS!! THEME NOW HAS A WHOPPING 1000+!!!
    How long does this usually take? I've been frantically refreshing Cydia since this was posted.
    2009-09-03 07:43 PM
    I am not sure... I think they're part of the Glass Orb Slider 1 (from the slider packages provided in Cydia) I looked at my Winterboard settings and don't see any other lockscreen settings that I have checked off. Try downloading that package and see if it works for you. I'm at work and can't email the files. Let me know if you still need them later and I'll try to find them.

-H
    That was from my slider that I whipped up before ToyVan released an official one.

I've just quickly whipped up a slider for the lock screen cause i'm cool like that. It's not perfect yet, but close and it'll suffice until I get it or ToyVan releases a proper one.

This is not for the faint of heart. It's not that hard, but if you're not comfortable with SSH, then don't.

1. In whatever program you use (iPhoneBrowser for me) navigate to '/var/stash/Theme.xxxxx/Glass Orb Color iPod Theme/
    2. Create a folder called "Folders" (without the "")
    3. In the new Folders folder, create a folder called "TelephonyUI.framework" (without the "")
    4. Upload the images I have into this folder and respring.

Again, it's not perfect just yet, but it's pretty darn close.
    This Post has the icons and images
    2009-09-03 07:54 PM
    Still waiting for version 1.7 to show up on cydia.

Thanks toyvan
    2009-09-03 09:21 PM
    I'm sorry, I must've worded my question poorly. I have a handful of Apple app icons that I'd like converted for your wonderful theme. Per your directions in your first post, I'll post the zip file here. Since you recently updated the theme (haven't seen it in Cydia yet), I figured I'd wait for the update and then post my icons for submission to you, in case some of the ones I want are in your latest update.

What I need help with is this: I can get the .jpg's of the Apple app icons with no problem. But where do I get the icons of Cydia app's I need Color Orb icons for so I can post them in a zip file here for you? This is probably one of those 'duh' questions everyone else knows the answer to except me

Thanks!
    Tim
    Try doing a google image search for cydia apps, or just post a screenshot and explain which ones are from cydia that need converting...

@Toy:

Yes I have. In fact I did it last night and that's when I notice the issue. Is there any solution to it other than uninstall the app? Please advise.

Thanks.

Below is the screenshot of my springboard.

Unfortunately u will have to live without ur blue font if u want the dock icons and text to look right....even if u move the dock down the text is still going to be messed up..maybe sending an email to the dev of the font color app u just installed, and asking for a solution on their end might be best..

Toy V...

Hey there..... Just was wondering is there any E.T.A. on the Dialer. Think you said its done..

THnx Love the THEME.....
    yes, it's done, plus a calculator and a whole lot more! but, I don't have an ETA other than the saying, "good things come to those who wait"..

How long does this usually take? I've been frantically refreshing Cydia since this was posted.
    Still waiting for version 1.7 to show up on cydia.

Thanks toyvan
    Just got word that it should be up tonight...roughly 8 hrs from now...but don't take my word for it..lol
    2009-09-03 09:37 PM
    [QUOTE=toyvan;4935605]Try doing a google image search for cydia apps, or just post a screenshot and explain which ones are from cydia that need converting...

Unfortunately u will have to live without ur blue font if u want the dock icons and text to look right....even if u move the dock down the text is still going to be messed up..maybe sending an email to the dev of the font color app u just installed, and asking for a solution on their end might be best..

@Toy:

I will do that. Thanks for the advice. LOVE THIS THEME!!! But I would have been in-love with it if it came with color font. LOL!
    2009-09-03 10:49 PM
    Thanks for all the help. Unfortunately I still cant get them to display for email, sms and such. The only one that seems to work is the "locked" one you get when you have your phone locked. I use intelliscreen to display the notifications but have also tried notifier from cydia.
    2009-09-04 02:00 AM
    That was from my slider that I whipped up before ToyVan released an official one.

This Post has the icons and images

Well I'm glad you remember that... LOL my mind is going! Thanks so much!
    2009-09-04 02:27 AM
4,267 ... 2836373839404888138 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD