how do i put the app icons in a zip folder?
    2009-07-23 01:51 AM
    Here's a bunch, if you don't mind.
    Attached Files
    2009-07-23 03:59 AM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is by far the best you have done IMHO. I have been waiting for this since you gave us a teaser, on the glass orb thread awhile back. I hope to be hooking you up with a donation very soon. Keep up the great work.
    2009-07-23 04:04 AM
    I love the original and now this is even better. Thanks and here's my contribution!
    AdBlock
    Armory
    B&N eReader
    Backgrounder
    Bookstore
    Fandango
    Flashlight
    Google Earth
    iHandy Level
    JellyCar
    MissileCmnd
    PdaNet
    PhotoCalc
    Ping
    Remote
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-adblock.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-armory.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-b-n-ereader.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-backgrounder.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bookstore.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fandango.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-flashlight.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-google-earth.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ihandy-level.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-jellycar.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-missilecmnd.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pdanet.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-photocalc.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ping.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-remote.png 
    2009-07-23 04:40 AM
    More icons! I'm not the best but they look well enough for me on my iPhone!
    Toggle SSH
    TouchTerm
    TuneWiki
    Tv.com
    wolf3d
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-skype.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-speed-test.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-toggle-ssh.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-touchterm.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tunewiki.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tv.com.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wolf3d_icon.png 
    2009-07-23 04:41 AM
    Re-did Armory icon, the original was a big rough around the edges.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-armory.png 
    2009-07-23 04:49 AM
    Nice.. I can ssh, rename etc.. just need the icons. Will the messages, ifile, and phone icon be in the update? Thanks a lot for quick reply
    Here u go, icons attached below..just put the new 'Messages' icon where the current 'Phone' icon is, and put the new 'iFile' icon where the 'Messages' use to be on the dock...I also made a new 'Phone' icon to be placed on the springboard..u will have to SSH as this will not be added to a future update, it is custom made for u ..cheers!
    Attached Files
    2009-07-23 06:41 AM
    here are zipped up app icons for request.. i am pretty sure the folder that each of the icon images are in are how the icons are spelled and case sensitive..(not 100%) tho.. i took them from the itunes .ipa's tho so im pretty sure they are.. lmk if this is how you would like to receive them in the future..
    u need to name each individual icon, not the folder it is in..and u don't have to put each icon in a separate folder, but I took care of it for u this time

how do i put the app icons in a zip folder?
    U need a program like winrar..it's free! Do a google search..

Here's a bunch, if you don't mind.
    ok..

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This is by far the best you have done IMHO. I have been waiting for this since you gave us a teaser, on the glass orb thread awhile back. I hope to be hooking you up with a donation very soon. Keep up the great work.
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-23 at 07:13 PM.
    2009-07-23 06:48 AM
    r all of these icons gunna be in the update tomorrow..? im just guessing its gunna be tom cuz the dood told me that he was out of town and couldnt update the repo last couple days..
    2009-07-23 06:50 AM
    Here u go, icons attached below..just put the new 'Messages' icon where the current 'Phone' icon is, and put the new 'iFile' icon where the 'Messages' use to be on the dock...I also made a new 'Phone' icon to be placed on the springboard..u will have to SSH as this will not be added to a future update, it is custom made for u ..cheers!
    Thanks for the quick work, but I think an icon got mixed up in the rar. The "messages" is the same icon as iFile. Thanks in advance
    2009-07-23 06:55 AM
    Thanks for the quick work, but I think an icon got mixed up in the rar. The "messages" is the same icon as iFile. Thanks in advance

oops! here u go
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-messages.png 
    2009-07-23 07:36 AM
    r all of these icons gunna be in the update tomorrow..? im just guessing its gunna be tom cuz the dood told me that he was out of town and couldnt update the repo last couple days..
    All the icons i've done so far will be
    2009-07-23 07:37 AM
    I just love this!!! I have tested a lot of themes and are always uninstalling them and going back to default iPhone theme. I think most are to messy or boring and doesn´t add anything to the phone. But this is just beautiful and the first theme I kept for serveral days Will be using this for a long time. A donation will be coming your way
    2009-07-23 08:35 AM
    Hi Toyvan,here are some icons which I need for the dock. They are set as
    1) settings
    2)Mail
    3) Phone
    4) iPod
    5) biteSMS
    I will like to add these colored icons to the dock.
    Thanks buddy.
    Attached Files
    2009-07-23 09:09 AM
    HOW TO GET ARTWORK FOR APP STORE APPS (Mac Only - because I don't have a PC):

1. Open ~/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications/ (or where ever you have your iTunes Library)
    2. Create a folder on your desktop (or somewhere) and call it 'App Temp'
    3. Copy all .ipa files that you need the artwork for from the iTunes directory into your new folder
    4. Rename all the .ipa files in the Temp folder with '.zip' instead of '.ipa' (this may be unnecessary if you just drag and drop the .ipa files onto your unzip software in the next step).
    5. Use your favorite unzip app to unzip an app
    6. In the resulting folder there will be a file called 'iTunesArtwork' with no extension. Rename it to the App name with a '.jpg' extension
    7. Copy your new '.jpg' file to another location
    8. Repeat steps 5-7 for each app in the Temp folder
    9. VOILA! You should have 512x512 artwork for each app that you have purchased from the appstore. Zip 'em up and post 'em on the thread for Toyvan and his helpers to make icons.

Please note that this does NOT work for Cydia Apps, only for those that you have purchased through the appstore.
    Just to add to this. This method works on the PC as well. Instead of renaming the IPA just open it with winrar and extract the itunesartwork and then add .jpg to the end.

Thanks PorthosPirate.
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-07-23 02:06 PM
    Hey Toyvan,

Dig your theme...donation made

How about some custom Icons for the attached.
    Attached Files
    2009-07-23 08:22 PM
    oops! here u go
    Awesome, now i just gotta wait for the rest of the color dock icons thanks again!
    2009-07-24 01:05 AM
    When is the update?!
    2009-07-24 01:24 AM
    Hello- I put update 1.1 in for upload to cydia about 3 hours ago..I did every Icon request that came in up until late last night, so everything after that will be in the next update, hopefully ..just hang tight and 1.1 will be in cydia soon..cheers!
    2009-07-24 03:05 AM
    Hello- I put update 1.1 in for upload to cydia about 3 hours ago..I did every Icon request that came in up until late last night, so everything after that will be in the next update, hopefully ..just hang tight and 1.1 will be in cydia soon..cheers!
    Mahalos. I donation will be made soon. Just recently got my car broken into and waiting for my new debit cards/credit cards to come in!

Keep up the good work.
    2009-07-24 03:06 AM
4,267 ... 234561454104 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD