User Tag List

The last two will still need to be renamed via SSH only.
    Windows does not allow wildcards for file names so : doesnt work.
    The last two don't have : in them. The name they had when I attached them works.

This is actually what was said:

Blah blah blah
    Right. Him talking about the dialer and calculator was completely separate from the 1.7 update though. When I asked him how long it would take and he said 8 hours, that was just about the 1.7 update but he never said that update would have anything other than more icons.

Speaking of icons, I made these icons since my last post. Now all of the apps on my phone have icons.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-anchorman.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bluff-my-call.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bridges.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-daft-.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-laser-puzzle.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-midomi.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mivtones.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mywi.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pixelchecker.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-videorecorder3.png 
    2009-09-04 05:50 PM
    TO ALL THE UNBELIEVERS! I KNOW I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT A DIALER & A CALCULATOR FOR SOME TIME NOW AND TELLING EVERYONE THEY WILL BE COMING SOON..AND CONTRARY TO WHAT A LOT OF U THOUGHT I SAID, I NEVER SAID THEY WOULD BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE(SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION)..CHEERS

P.S. FYI, THERE IS A NICE 'BLUE' GLOW WHEN U PRESS THE KEYS..AND THERE IS MUCH, MUCH MORE TO COME.....

glass orb update is on cydia

thanks tv
    YW

TV, when I applied the theme in WBoard- the Cal, Dialer skin did not change. The "Folders" is missing in the main folder. Please can you attach the zip folder of the update for SSH. Thanks.
    cus they weren't included in the update...

icon request... thanks again tv =)
    cool...

I was under the impression the dialer and calculator was on this release, any idea when they're coming?
    sorry u got the wrong impression

But in a previous mail TV said that there would be a dialer and calculator added in this update.

what?!?! I did?!??!!

This is actually what was said:

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tmuny4ya
    Toy V...

Hey there..... Just was wondering is there any E.T.A. on the Dialer. Think you said its done..

THnx Love the THEME.....

yes, it's done, plus a calculator and a whole lot more! but, I don't have an ETA other than the saying, "good things come to those who wait"..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kariodude
    How long does this usually take? I've been frantically refreshing Cydia since this was posted.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shahed26
    Still waiting for version 1.7 to show up on cydia.

Thanks toyvan

Just got word that it should be up tonight...roughly 8 hrs from now...but don't take my word for it..lol

But like toyvan said, good things come to those who wait...
    Finally, someone who can spreaky & undastanda engrishy..lol

Also here are three icons renamed to work correctly. I gave you the wrong file name originally I guess.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-04 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-04 09:50 PM
    TO ALL THE UNBELIEVERS! I KNOW I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT A DIALER & A CALCULATOR FOR SOME TIME NOW AND TELLING EVERYONE THEY'RE DONE..WELL, SEE FOR YOURSELF..CHEERS

P.S. FYI, THERE IS A NICE 'BLUE' GLOW WHEN U PRESS THE KEYS..AND THERE IS MUCH, MUCH MORE TO COME.....

YW

cus they weren't included in the update...

cool...

sorry u got the wrong impression

what?!?! I did?!??!!

Finally, someone who can spreaky & undastanda engrishy..lol

Thanks!!

Looks great. But is it possible to change the "X", "+" and "phone or call" icons to something like showstopper's dialer? But no matter what it still look great though.
    2009-09-04 10:14 PM
    Looks great. But is it possible to change the "X", "+" and "phone or call" icons to something like showstopper's dialer? But no matter what it still look great though.
    ummm, if u want showstopper's 'x' & '+' then get showstopper's dialer..his looks great! some ppl are just never satisfied...
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-09-04 at 10:45 PM.
    2009-09-04 10:31 PM
    Alright, let's see if I can do this correctly. Attached is a zip file with Apple app's I'd like converted for this theme. I've also attached the jpg's, in case anyone's interested in seeing what they are.

In a separate post, I'll attach a screenshot of the Cydia app's I need icons for (couldn't Google up the .jpg's)

I'll make my donation shortly as well.

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-anote.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-informant-1.04.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-msecure.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-myconvert-2.00.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-npr-news.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-rc-calendar-1.29.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-surf-report-1.1.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tideapp.jpg  

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-usaa.jpg  
    Attached Files
    2009-09-04 10:55 PM
    Alright, let's see if I can do this correctly. Attached is a zip file with Apple app's I'd like converted for this theme. I've also attached the jpg's, in case anyone's interested in seeing what they are.

In a separate post, I'll attach a screenshot of the Cydia app's I need icons for (couldn't Google up the .jpg's)

I'll make my donation shortly as well.

Thanks!
    cool, thanks tim
    2009-09-04 11:07 PM
    OMG, the best dialer and calculator theme i"ve seen so far. Cant wait for that.

Keep up the awesome work toyvan.

Thanks
    2009-09-04 11:47 PM
    ummm, if u want showstopper's 'x' & '+' then get showstopper's dialer..his looks great! some ppl are just never satisfied...
    @Toyvan:

I apologize if I have offended you. I was just trying to ask politely if it is all possible. I thought everybody would be happy to see the combination of you and Showstopper's hardwork designing this theme. Again sorry.
    2009-09-05 12:01 AM
    Hey Toyvan,

Thank you for your awesome themes. Been using the original glass orb since I got my iphone a month ago and just switched over to Glass Orb Color. Looking forward to seeing the Dialer . Sent in a donation.

Also, I was wondering if you had time to make the attached icons. (Icons Attached + a RAR with them all).

Thanks,
    Viperous
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-boxed-.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-capsuleer.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-chipotle.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-easy-wi-fi.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-zipcodes.jpg  
    Attached Files
    2009-09-05 01:33 AM
    Hi TV, Looks great!!
    2009-09-05 08:17 AM
    Hello my favorite theme people.... I have extracted 34 more App icons i have/use that aren't listed currently.

I have a couple more to extract soon, but hope these can get started on... Keep up the good work.
    Attached Files
    2009-09-05 09:33 AM
    prity cool looking
    2009-09-05 10:44 AM
    request change icon
    thank you
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-briscola.png 
    Attached Files
    2009-09-05 10:54 AM
    TO ALL THE UNBELIEVERS! I KNOW I'VE BEEN TALKING ABOUT A DIALER & A CALCULATOR FOR SOME TIME NOW AND TELLING EVERYONE THEY WILL BE COMING SOON..AND CONTRARY TO WHAT A LOT OF U THOUGHT I SAID, I NEVER SAID THEY WOULD BE IN THE NEXT UPDATE(SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION)..CHEERS
    Gorgeous!
    2009-09-05 03:16 PM
    This is not so much a theme-specific question as a 'how-to' type of question. I'm trying to change the icons in my status bar to the glass orb status bar icons posted elsewhere in this thread. What I thought I had to do was apparently incorrect, hence the request for help. I'll just use one icon for example, and if someone can help me get that one to show, I'm guessing I can work out the rest.

For the email glass orb notification icon, I assumed that I would place Showstopper's two files, 'DEFAULT_EMAILT.png' and 'FSO_EMAILT.png' into the System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app folder on the iPhone via iPhoneBrowser and it would work. It didn't, so I deleted the iPhone files 'DEFAULT_NMAIL1.png' and FSO_NMAIL1.png' in the hopes of making the glass globe appear. Still no joy; all that happened was the origninal iPhone email notification icon disappeared, but no glass globe in its place.

Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm still new at all this, and searching the archives didn't help.
    Thanks!
    2009-09-06 12:41 AM
    This is not so much a theme-specific question as a 'how-to' type of question. I'm trying to change the icons in my status bar to the glass orb status bar icons posted elsewhere in this thread. What I thought I had to do was apparently incorrect, hence the request for help. I'll just use one icon for example, and if someone can help me get that one to show, I'm guessing I can work out the rest.

For the email glass orb notification icon, I assumed that I would place Showstopper's two files, 'DEFAULT_EMAILT.png' and 'FSO_EMAILT.png' into the System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app folder on the iPhone via iPhoneBrowser and it would work. It didn't, so I deleted the iPhone files 'DEFAULT_NMAIL1.png' and FSO_NMAIL1.png' in the hopes of making the glass globe appear. Still no joy; all that happened was the origninal iPhone email notification icon disappeared, but no glass globe in its place.

Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm still new at all this, and searching the archives didn't help.
    Thanks!
    OK, this one took me a while to get working myself. First off you need to install Notifier from cydia if you haven't already. Then extract my included zip to your themes folder on your phone. It will add some icons to Glass Orb Color.theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard . This worked for me, hope this helps.
    Attached Files
    2009-09-06 01:22 AM
    Tried upload icons but only get a red x
    Last edited by Sniper488; 2009-09-06 at 06:30 AM.
    2009-09-06 06:24 AM
    OK, this one took me a while to get working myself. First off you need to install Notifier from cydia if you haven't already. Then extract my included zip to your themes folder on your phone. It will add some icons to Glass Orb Color.themeBundlescom.apple.springboard . This worked for me, hope this helps.
    Worked like a charm!! Thank you very much!!

Tim
    2009-09-06 01:58 PM
    hey TV, how about the uMonitor app. It's essentially the micro symbol surounded by green. There's just not good icon i can track down.

2009-09-07 01:43 AM
    feel free to use.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-umonitor.png 
    2009-09-07 02:46 AM
4,267 ... 3038394041425090140 ...