User Tag List

You all are right I could have said it nicer but after looking at 40 some pages and not finding the icons I need..and knowing how much easier this could have been...i said it the way i said it.
    2009-09-14 03:20 AM
    Excuse me, but i cant find the icon for "Bliquo"
    Where is it?
    Thank you
    2009-09-14 09:02 AM
    It appears that there has been some interesting chit-chat over the weekend to say the least! hopefully everyone has settled down by now and realized that this is just a 'theme' for a phone and not a health reform issue and definitely not a forum for bigoted remarks.

I understand that there are people who don't like the way I am doing things here..but, for the record, I never said that people can't post icons here to share w/ everybody else..rather, I said the icons I make will be the only ones to be added to the official updates via cydia! However, as some of u may have already noticed, I already changed my evil ways, as of the last update, and I have been adding icons made by other forum members.

In the beginning, the only reason I didn't want people posting icons here was because it causes a lot of confusion, as I learned from my experience w/ my original Glass Orb theme. For example, People were requesting the same icons over and over before they had even bothered to look through the posts or update via cydia..and 9 out of 10 of the times the icon was already there! Another example, there were so many different people making icons for that theme there ended up being 10 versions of the same one, which I guess it's nice to have some options, but I didn't like to have to sort through every post to see what icons had been made by others and then have to double-check if I had already made them just so I could submit an update to cydia for all the people who don't know how to SSH! So, at the end of the day it just got really time consuming, confusing and became a burdensome for me, so I basically had to abandon ship because it got so bad

Maybe this isn't the right way to do it, but my intentions were, and always have been, in the best interest for EVERYBODY! I guess I should stop thinking about others and just puke out a theme and let everyone chomp at the bit and move on, but that's not my character. And I'm sure there are a few ppl out there that will contest to the fact that I actually give a damn, and I take pride in what I do.

So, instead of ppl coming in here and saying ridiculous things of how things should be done, as you're enjoying all my time and efforts, maybe offer some polite and constructive suggestions that will benefit EVERYONE. I'm open to anything, so if someone wants to KINDLY explain to me what would be a "better" way, or how it is done over @ iElegance then I'm all eyes ..I've already told u more than I know and frankly I'm tired of looking at my fingers...cheers!
    2009-09-15 05:11 AM
    Okay, I still like the original mainly, so I created a several icons that I needed and thought others might like too. Al, if there is a specific place to upload these and a better way to do it than this, then please let me know. I'll have to do a second post of the rest of them. Thanks.

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-action-bowl-free.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-action-bowl-free-clr.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bigoven.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bigoven-clr.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bj-run-lite.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-blackjack.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-college-fb.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-cropforfree.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-cross-light.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-dailyfinance.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-directv.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-discovery.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-scorecenter.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-f1-racing.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-f1-racing-clr.png
    2009-09-15 05:16 AM
    Here are some additional icons from my previous post. Enjoy

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-filterfx.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-flashforfree.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fluid.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hangman.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hdrforfree.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-imazelite.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-isoundeffects.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-recipefinder.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-flixster.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pw.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-rpn-calc.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-secure-info.png

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-us-open-clr.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-us-open.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-vegas-pool-sharks-lite.png
    2009-09-15 05:46 AM
    hey can i just request this icon? thanks
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-appbox-pro.png 
    2009-09-15 06:11 AM
    amen TV!
    2009-09-15 06:18 AM
    Hey ToyVan, heads up. There's some theme that just got published called the iOrb Theme by xLeGeND and it hosted on the iphonerepocenter.com repo. It looks very suspiciously familiar
    2009-09-15 07:17 AM
    lol ya its the origional glass orb... they even left the safari icon the same.. lol
    2009-09-15 07:22 AM
    Any good?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-appbox-20pro.png 
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-09-15 09:00 AM
    I didn't create this icon. But I guess people saw my screen shots and wanted it again.

Here you go. Enjoy
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-safari.png 
    2009-09-15 10:09 AM
    I didn't create this icon. But I guess people saw my screen shots and wanted it again.

Here you go. Enjoy
    Nice. Im using this one.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-safari.png 
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-09-15 10:56 AM
    Can you make a color insomnia and Espn icon in color
    2009-09-15 12:51 PM
    This icon please.
    Thank You very much
    Sorry, but i cant make the icon. The name of the aplication is Bliquo,
    I cant up the picture again, it is in the page 54.
    Tanks you very much for your work
    2009-09-15 01:32 PM
    Can you make a color insomnia and Espn icon in color
    2009-09-15 03:29 PM
    already made it and it will be included in the 1.8 update I submitted last night...

Hey ToyVan, heads up. There's some theme that just got published called the iOrb Theme by xLeGeND and it hosted on the iphonerepocenter.com repo. It looks very suspiciously familiar
    thanks for the scoop...I just had to laugh when I saw it! couldn't find it on their site, but found it on cydia..I should just change the background on iElegance and release it as my own and call it "iDidntMakeThisButiDontGiveADamnegance"

Sorry, but i cant make the icon. The name of the aplication is Bliquo,
    I cant up the picture again, it is in the page 54.
    Tanks you very much for your work

will be in the 1.8 update...
    2009-09-15 05:01 PM
    Nice. Im using this one.
    Looks great but the icon quality looks a bit choppy no?
    2009-09-15 07:16 PM
    this is an awesome theme!
    2009-09-15 07:25 PM
    It appears that there has been some interesting chit-chat over the weekend to say the least! hopefully everyone has settled down by now and realized that this is just a 'theme' for a phone and not a health reform issue and definitely not a forum for bigoted remarks.

I understand that there are people who don't like the way I am doing things here..but, for the record, I never said that people can't post icons here to share w/ everybody else..rather, I said the icons I make will be the only ones to be added to the official updates via cydia! However, as some of u may have already noticed, I already changed my evil ways, as of the last update, and I have been adding icons made by other forum members.

In the beginning, the only reason I didn't want people posting icons here was because it causes a lot of confusion, as I learned from my experience w/ my original Glass Orb theme. For example, People were requesting the same icons over and over before they had even bothered to look through the posts or update via cydia..and 9 out of 10 of the times the icon was already there! Another example, there were so many different people making icons for that theme there ended up being 10 versions of the same one, which I guess it's nice to have some options, but I didn't like to have to sort through every post to see what icons had been made by others and then have to double-check if I had already made them just so I could submit an update to cydia for all the people who don't know how to SSH! So, at the end of the day it just got really time consuming, confusing and became a burdensome for me, so I basically had to abandon ship because it got so bad

Maybe this isn't the right way to do it, but my intentions were, and always have been, in the best interest for EVERYBODY! I guess I should stop thinking about others and just puke out a theme and let everyone chomp at the bit and move on, but that's not my character. And I'm sure there are a few ppl out there that will contest to the fact that I actually give a damn, and I take pride in what I do.

So, instead of ppl coming in here and saying ridiculous things of how things should be done, as you're enjoying all my time and efforts, maybe offer some polite and constructive suggestions that will benefit EVERYONE. I'm open to anything, so if someone wants to KINDLY explain to me what would be a "better" way, or how it is done over @ iElegance then I'm all eyes ..I've already told u more than I know and frankly I'm tired of looking at my fingers...cheers!
    TV...I for one am one that supports the way you are doing business and maintaining control of YOUR creation! Keep it up and do not let a few users ruin the great things you do and are doing. Stick to your guns...this is the COLORED ORB THEME and not some other...in fact, you have helped me get rid of all the others, thank you! Most of us that use your theme support you 100% and do not want to loose your expertise because of a few bad apples, complaints or whiners.

Thanks for telling it like it is and creating the best damn theme there is AND the way that its distributed!!!
    2009-09-15 08:25 PM
    I just posted a new thread titled "G.O.C. PRO theme by ToyVan"...it's everything you've ever wanted from the Glass Orb Color theme and MORE!! go take a peek before u take a leak...cheers
    2009-09-15 09:12 PM
4,267 ... 3341424344455393143 ...