User Tag List

I would like to get the attached icons in the next update. I donated once and you sent me a mail to try GCO Pro. Thanks, but I still don't know how to install downloaded stuff and prefer downloading it from Cydia. Why is your Pro not buyable via the Cydia Store?

would like to get an icon for "teletext" and "20 Minuten" but couldn't find the icons.
    Try these.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-carindex.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ibovespa.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-midomi.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-rc-heli.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-red-bull-fmx.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sygic-brasil.png 
    Hey dont post thanks if I helped you. There's a button for that.
    2009-09-17 03:24 PM
    Showstopper .. many thanks.. they look cool...but I don't get it how to copy to my phone. With my PC behind a company firewall doesn't let me SSH-ing..

Update: Showstopper I found an easy way now to get your icons in the theme. I just send them by e-mail to my iphone, save the attachment with "attachment saver" and then copy it with Ifile to the correct folder. Niiiiceeee...
    Last edited by solschweiz; 2009-09-18 at 02:39 PM.
    2009-09-17 04:13 PM
    Great theme....
    2009-09-17 04:19 PM
    Will the dialer and calculator be available by them selves? With out the pro? In Cydia I hope....

the dialer and calc are 2 of the bigger reasons u should update to the PRO version! If I offered those as separate downloads via cydia it kind of defeats the whole purpose of making a PRO version all together....

Great theme....
    thank u..
    2009-09-17 05:04 PM
    Hey TV,

Thanks a bunch for the icons you made. You'd need to rename a couple though:

1) VOX (All caps)
    2) Occasions (double "c")

You're doing an awesome job!
    2009-09-17 06:54 PM
    Thanks southie, but don't forget to thank showstopper..he's been very diligent in making icons for everyone
    2009-09-17 07:04 PM
    My bad, TV. I assumed you took care of my request because those icons turned up directly in the latest update, so I thought you made them.

My thanks then to showstopper as well! Keep up the good work.
    2009-09-17 07:34 PM
    I may have made some, showstopper may have made some, your dog may have made some..at this point, as long as they get made and the deserving get credit, it's all groovy and everyone is happy!
    2009-09-17 07:45 PM
    You're absolutely right, TV. I was only thinking of my icon request, and not about the rest of them.

It seems I totally suck at thanking the proper peeps. So, thanks to everyone who helps keep this theme alive.

And now, I'll just zip.it.
    2009-09-17 08:07 PM
    Hey toyvan.

Awesome theme! I've been using it for just over a week with a few tweaks thanks to showstopper. I'm absolutely loving it.

Keep up the good work!

I've sent you a donation. Cheers
    Last edited by jesusjones; 2009-09-17 at 09:01 PM. Reason: can't spell
    2009-09-17 08:52 PM
    Hey toyan.

Awesome theme! I've been using it for just over a week with a few tweaks thanks to showstopper. I'm absolutely loving it.

Keep up the good work!

I've sent you a donation. Cheers

thank u..and as always I take care of ppl who donate ...link sent to download GOC PRO..cheers!
    2009-09-17 09:02 PM
    i can't wait for it
    2009-09-18 12:11 AM
    can't wait for what??
    2009-09-18 12:40 AM

thank u..and as always I take care of ppl who donate ...link sent to download GOC PRO..cheers!
    Hi TV,

Is it true that people who have donated will get a link to DL GOC Pro?
    2009-09-18 04:39 AM
    Hi TV,

Is it true that people who have donated will get a link to DL GOC Pro?

It is true, but don't tell anybody I told u...
    2009-09-18 05:20 AM
    @showstopper, would you be so kind an make me an icon for the two attached? Thanks in advance.

I cannot get the original icons, but if you can make them with these icons, would be cool.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-20-minuten.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-teletext.jpg  
    2009-09-18 01:42 PM
    Thanks Showstopper.

Here you go guys.
    2009-09-18 02:13 PM
    hey guys,
    i just got this awesome theme on my iphone
    some of my apps don't have an icon so i took existing glass orb icons
    but when i put the glass orb icon in the application folder (in this case antimosquito) the orb is surrounded by a a black background... so instead of a having a round orb, it is mounted on a black square...

any idea where to change this?

on my computer the icon is an orb with transparent background...

thanks for any tips!
    2009-09-18 06:43 PM
    hey guys,
    i just got this awesome theme on my iphone
    some of my apps don't have an icon so i took existing glass orb icons
    but when i put the glass orb icon in the application folder (in this case antimosquito) the orb is surrounded by a a black background... so instead of a having a round orb, it is mounted on a black square...

any idea where to change this?

on my computer the icon is an orb with transparent background...

thanks for any tips!
    I've heard of this happening before, but it's never happened to me so I really don't know the answer. However, from ur post it sounded like u were putting the icons in the actual "Applications" folder for whatever app u were trying to have a glass orb icon replacement...is this correct? If so, try putting that icon in the "Icons" folder found inside the "Glass Orb Color.theme" folder instead, and see if this resolves the black background dilemma...make sure to rename the icon exactly as it appears on your device and then respring...cheers!
    2009-09-18 08:21 PM
    I've heard of this happening before, but it's never happened to me so I really don't know the answer. However, from ur post it sounded like u were putting the icons in the actual "Applications" folder for whatever app u were trying to have a glass orb icon replacement...is this correct? If so, try putting that icon in the "Icons" folder found inside the "Glass Orb Color.theme" folder instead, and see if this resolves the black background dilemma...make sure to rename the icon exactly as it appears on your device and then respring...cheers!
    the problem is... there are usually 2 app folders... one that is private/var/stash/applications and the others that you d/l from app store are located in private/var/mobile/applications

it seems like the ones that are in stash will work fine... but the ones you d/l from apple store won't work...

not sure how to fix it... appreciate your feedback!
    2009-09-18 09:44 PM
4,267 ... 3543444546475595145 ...