User Tag List

DVDLib already exist

[Edit] I changed Juicy Library (was very bad)
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-dvdlib.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-frommers-new-york.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-redlaser.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-juicy-library.png 
    Last edited by spiccand; 2009-10-07 at 04:36 PM.
    2009-10-07 04:17 PM
    Hello,

Can you help me to hide the text of my dock icon ?

Thanks
    2009-10-07 05:08 PM
    Got another one guys. Great app!

qTweeter

Thx!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-qtweeter.png 
    2009-10-07 05:16 PM
    Wow, that was fast. Yeah, the new Juicy Library icon looks better now

I posted a zip file requesting some icons a few days ago, but some of them are not made yet. (spiccand took care of a few, if I remember correctly ) So, I'm gonna post the remaining ones in case someone has the time to create them.

FYI: In case someone wants to use the Frommer's New York icon, it should be renamed to simply "New York".

As usual, thanks in advance!

I'm also having trouble with renaming some icons. MY OS is in Spanish, and I don't know if stressed words (Días festivos) seem to be the problem. I've tried renaming an icon with its original name (Feiertage). I also used the English version (Holidays Calendar) but none of them works. The app icon remains with its Spanish name but it does not change to the Glass Orb version. Any ideas?
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-docscanner.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fs5-hockey.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-invaders.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-money-diary.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mpg.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-my-address.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pedometer.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-reminderpro.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-english-pro.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-where-.png 
    2009-10-07 05:28 PM
    as a casual observer here(I had G.O.C. Pro in my winterboard til my phone crashed)..I have to give all you icon makers many congrats..every time I read this thread I see awesome work.......heres a (cold beer ) to you all!
    what happened to ur phone?!!

Some requested
    thanks for all ur contributions...

here.
    i am sittting here without my JB.
    i accidentally upgraded to 3.1
    ugh.
    no JB.....
    but i have made almost 75 icons for Glass Orb so far....
    c'mon, what did u really do?? "accident", yea right ....lol

Hi!
    Can someone please make these Icons?
    THX
    it would be very helpful to all of us if you post the icons with their exact names as they appear on ur device next time

Hello,

Can you help me to hide the text of my dock icon ?

Thanks

go into winterboard and select "no docked icon labels'..

-----------------------
    I made the FINAL update to Glass Orb Color iPhone/iPod via Cydia last night...G.O.C. Pro will be the only theme receiving automatic updates via RockApp..please read below:

**DUE TO THE 1,450+ CUSTOM ICONS CURRENTLY INCLUDED WITH THIS THEME, THE DOWNLOAD SIZE IS GETTING TOO BIG! THEREFORE, THERE WILL BE NO MORE UPDATES VIA CYDIA..FROM NOW ON, ALL ICON REQUESTS WILL BE POSTED IN THIS THREAD AFTER THEY ARE MADE & WILL NEED TO BE MANUALLY INSTALLED VIA SSH!!! PLEASE SEARCH POSTS THOROUGHLY BEFORE MAKING REQUESTS AS TO AVOID POSTING THE SAME REQUEST MULTIPLE TIMES!!!
    2009-10-07 06:12 PM
    Thanks !
    Can you help me to do this icon in Orb theme ?
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tv-bouygtel.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tomtom_europe-v1.0-bybeyoip.jpg   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-suivi-conso.jpg  
    2009-10-07 06:53 PM
    I don't know where to find the full size icons but could anyone make the following?
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0078-1-.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0079-1-.png  
    2009-10-07 06:59 PM
    I don't know where to find the full size icons but could anyone make the following?
    I think you'll find the icon for Ping! in this thread four or five pages back.
    2009-10-07 07:03 PM
    Thanks mate, I found that one and I have fond oe for Copilot. I just need Friendsync, Free RSS, Telegraph, FX360, T.Interceptor and Swiss Forex.
    2009-10-07 08:10 PM
    can i get these icons made please?
    Attached Files
    2009-10-08 12:32 AM
    sorry, like I said, I'm new. Is this how I do it? appears on ipod as gpSPhone
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-icon77787.png 
    Last edited by ninjasuikai; 2009-10-08 at 12:40 AM.
    2009-10-08 12:37 AM
    mymovies and red laser should be a few pages back. maybe 6-7 at the most. i did them.

i did a SUCCESSFUL jailbreak to 3.1
    i was warned to NOT try to install winterboard as some people had crashing problems.
    I installed anyway and all i got was apple logo, no matter what, no safe mode. nothing.
    so i did an itunes restor so i could have a PHONE....and now i am waiting ro greenpoison or purplera1n....

i will be back.... lol!
    Last edited by scooby092477; 2009-10-08 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-08 05:51 AM
    Here are some requested:
    1337Stocks, DocScanner, Economy, English Pro, Invaders, iTrophies, Pedometer, qTweeter, StockPicker and StockWatch

Please feel free to tell me if they are not good enough cause I didn't test them all.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-1337stocks.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-docscanner.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-economy.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-english-pro.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-invaders.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-itrophies.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pedometer.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-qtweeter.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-stockpicker.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-stockwatch.png 
    2009-10-08 09:52 AM
    and more:

FS5 Hockey (already exist)
    Where To (already exist)
    TomTom Europe (by Jardry)
    Ping1 and Ping2 (by Scooby092477)
    ReminderPro, My Address, Suivi Conso, TickerPicker, gpSPhone ?

**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fs5-hockey.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-where-.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tomtom_europe.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ping1.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ping2.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-reminderpro.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-suivi-conso.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-my-address.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tickerpicker.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-icon77787.png
    Last edited by spiccand; 2009-10-08 at 10:03 AM.
    2009-10-08 09:59 AM
    and the last:

Free RSS, FriendSync, FX360, Money Diary, MPG, Swiss Forex (Hop Swiss ), Trade Interceptor Forex Mobile, Telegraph and TV Bouygues Telecom
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-free-rss.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-friendsync.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fx360.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-money-diary.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mpg.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-swiss-forex.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-t.interceptor.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-telegraph.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tv-bouygtel.png 
    Last edited by spiccand; 2009-10-08 at 03:39 PM.
    2009-10-08 10:54 AM
    thanks for all ur contributions...
    Always a pleasure to help.

Btw, I have a small request on G.O.C. Pro: an alarm icon for the status bar

mymovies and red laser should be a few pages back. maybe 6-7 at the most. i did them.

i did a SUCCESSFUL jailbreak to 3.1
    i was warned to NOT try to install winterboard as some people had crashing problems.
    I installed anyway and all i got was apple logo, no matter what, no safe mode. nothing.
    so i did an itunes restor so i could have a PHONE....and now i am waiting ro greenpoison or purplera1n....

i will be back.... lol!
    Thanks for the info, I was really thinking about try this time consuming operation, but know that you shared your experience: I will wait wisely, here, siting on my chair, waiting that my client comes back to gave me some job to do

I'm also having trouble with renaming some icons. MY OS is in Spanish, and I don't know if stressed words (Días festivos) seem to be the problem. I've tried renaming an icon with its original name (Feiertage). I also used the English version (Holidays Calendar) but none of them works. The app icon remains with its Spanish name but it does not change to the Glass Orb version. Any ideas?
    I don't have the same issue but I have 2 icons with the same name and I was not able to fix this problem.
    So, what I did is to find the Application directory (for example /User/Applications/0B4E28EA-C47A-47DC-8E68-A0D6D3VF1032/Feiertage.app) and I directly replace the icon.png file with the one I wanted.

It is a solution but not the good one because it is not how "themes" works but once you have taste G.O.C. you will never change ... so ... who cares
    Good luck
    Last edited by spiccand; 2009-10-08 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-08 11:23 AM
    Thanks for qtwitter and all the others Spic!
    2009-10-08 12:33 PM
    Some for fun:

FIFA 10
    Frogger
    Need for Speed: Undercover
    Pizza Hut
    Super KO Boxing 2
    Tap Tap Revenge 3
    Topple 2 Plus [Topple2+.png]
    Owner Info (Male) [Info Owner.png]
    Crazy Pumpkin [Pumpkin.png]
    Owner Info (Female) [Info Owner.png]
    **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fifa-10.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-frogger.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-need-speed-undercover.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pizza-hut.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-super-ko-boxing-2.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tap-tap-revenge-3.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-topple2-.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-owner-info3.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-pumpkin.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-owner-info2.png
    Last edited by spiccand; 2009-10-08 at 03:21 PM.
    2009-10-08 01:29 PM
    Always one A-hole who has to make a smart remark, isn't it? I'm not to the forum so I wasn't aware of the protocol.

Midomi was already done.

I found some but as requested, please provide the original icons.

Thanks Spiccand, those helped a lot.

I'm trying to pull the other original icons but I'm running into some issues.

1. Where are the icons for app store apps stored on the iPhone? I've SSH'ed in and can't find them except in what looks to be some temp or backup folder.

2. When I do find an icon.png and copy it to a folder to send the image comes up with just a blank white box. I'm using Cyberduck and I've tried both dragging the icon.png to the folder I want and also using the "download to" option. Any suggestions why this might be happening?

Last edited by MrBigDrawsz; 2009-10-08 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-08 03:57 PM
    I'm trying to pull the other original icons but I'm running into some issues.

1. Where are the icons for app store apps stored on the iPhone? I've SSH'ed in and can't find them except in what looks to be some temp or backup folder.

2. When I do find an icon.png and copy it to a folder to send the image comes up with just a blank white box. I'm using Cyberduck and I've tried both dragging the icon.png to the folder I want and also using the "download to" option. Any suggestions why this might be happening?[/SIZE]
    1) Personaly, I look in /User/Applications/... and try to find icons in subfolders

2) I use i-FunBox (fast and easy) on Windows.

I hope you will find them. If you can't, try to find your applications on this website: App Shopper and copy the icon or any interresting pictures we can use

Good Luck
    Last edited by spiccand; 2009-10-08 at 04:19 PM.
    2009-10-08 04:06 PM
4,267 ... 848565758596068108158 ...