User Tag List

Wow, really nice theme. Would Stacks work with this theme? Only thing holding me back from getting it.
    2009-10-09 08:54 PM
    Hey guys, sorry im a day behind my other post. But the App Store just released Photoshop.com. So i need this icon made please. I wonder who'll get to it first this time...?

Thanks!

-DG45

Here is my attempt for ya. I made two. The second one has a 2 on the end so you will need to remove it before you upload. They look better against the black backgrounds. Made a few others while I was at it.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ps-mobile.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fluent-news.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ps-mobile2.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-citytransit.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fanball-news.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tabletennis.png 
    Last edited by dhy8386; 2009-10-09 at 11:29 PM.
    2009-10-09 11:24 PM
    Keep up the great work guys/gals...you are all doing an outstanding job of keeping G.O.C. alive and popular!

for all you tweeters...tweetiei2 has been released today.

Here is the icon if you could convert for the group...Thank You!
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tweetiei2-large.png  
    2009-10-09 11:32 PM
    Hello everyone,

Thought I would give a little back to those that have created the icons. I have set my G.O.C. Pro up with a Halloween Theme. There is a UI sound pack and then some wallpaper screen ideas.

I use BossPaper for wallpaper rotation. The lockscreen is Gruppled and Weather Elements V3. I cannot post the wallpapers as they are protected. You can get them at digitalblasphemy.com, some are free but others only come with a membership.

Hope you enjoy the sounds...they can be renamed if you want to put them somewhere else.

Enjoy and look for more for each holiday.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0010.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0011.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0012.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0013.png   **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-img_0014.png  
    Attached Files
    2009-10-09 11:49 PM
    Keep up the great work guys/gals...you are all doing an outstanding job of keeping G.O.C. alive and popular!

for all you tweeters...tweetiei2 has been released today.

Here is the icon if you could convert for the group...Thank You!

Included herein along with some others including Baby flash cards (ok leave me alone on this one), Simplify Media, astrotilt, Tris, Skee-ball, traffic.com, tweetie2, and exit strategy.

Note on your tweetie icon, the app is still just called Tweetie which an icon already exists for in Toyvans theme. You will have to overwrite it with this one if you want to use it.

Toyvan, as an FYI, the included icon in the Glass Orb Color theme for 21 Pro blackjack is labeled as "21 PRO" but the app is now labeled "21 Pro".
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tweetie.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-skee-ball.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-exitstrategy.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-simplify.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-tris.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-traffic.com.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-astrotilt.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-flash-cards.png 
    2009-10-10 03:51 AM
    i have just bought an iphone and bought the best theme G.O.C.PRO.... GREAT WORK TOYVAN..KEEP IT UP.
    MY REQUEST IS CAN SOMEBODY MAKE ME ICONS FOR STATUSCHECKER , BROTHERS IN ARMS , BRAWN GP , COCOTO CART , iCHALKY , MOTOCHASER....I AM NEW TO THIS BLOG I TRIED TO POST MY REQUEST IN A ZIP FORMART BUT I COULDN'T DO IT ..... PLZ CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THESE ICONS..... THANX A TON
    2009-10-10 02:29 PM
    Wow, really nice theme. Would Stacks work with this theme? Only thing holding me back from getting it.
    Nobody here has tried stacks with G.O.C.?
    2009-10-10 03:52 PM
    Morning...Finally have some icon requests so that I can finish my theme. I have waited for these to appear but I guess they are not popular.

I will have one more zip folder but want to search once more for the next one.

All the icons are labeled correctly and I am typing the names here to help with search for later: Dollars, FreshWater Aquarium, HealthMap, In Lights, Quarters, Spawn, Survival. Obviously some of the icons can be used for other apps and just require renaming. Thanks to who ever takes on the task and I will hit your "Thank You" button once complete.
    Attached Files
    2009-10-10 04:14 PM
    are the LiveClock and WeatherIcon supposed to be included in the Glass Orb Extras package? I'm trying to consolidate and remove unnecesary things, and I was under the impression the they were included in the Extras.
    2009-10-10 05:37 PM

Meteor Blitz

Thanks Guys!
    Last edited by dthomp22; 2009-10-10 at 06:29 PM.
    2009-10-10 05:54 PM
    i have just bought an iphone and bought the best theme G.O.C.PRO.... GREAT WORK TOYVAN..KEEP IT UP.
    MY REQUEST IS CAN SOMEBODY MAKE ME ICONS FOR STATUSCHECKER , BROTHERS IN ARMS , BRAWN GP , COCOTO CART , iCHALKY , MOTOCHASER....I AM NEW TO THIS BLOG I TRIED TO POST MY REQUEST IN A ZIP FORMART BUT I COULDN'T DO IT ..... PLZ CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THESE ICONS..... THANX A TON
    Hey man at the beginning of this forum there are instruction on how to PROPERLY request icons. look through the 80 pages and find to see if an icon request has already been made for the same icon you are looking for. If not, go ahead and follow the instruction and if its done CORRECTLY, you'll have your new icons in no time!

-DG45
    2009-10-10 06:40 PM
    Hello everyone,

Thought I would give a little back to those that have created the icons. I have set my G.O.C. Pro up with a Halloween Theme. There is a UI sound pack and then some wallpaper screen ideas.

I use BossPaper for wallpaper rotation. The lockscreen is Gruppled and Weather Elements V3. I cannot post the wallpapers as they are protected. You can get them at digitalblasphemy.com, some are free but others only come with a membership.

Hope you enjoy the sounds...they can be renamed if you want to put them somewhere else.

Enjoy and look for more for each holiday.
    Look at u getting all festive on us ..

Welcome and thanks for ur support! please read my first post and someone will be more than happy to assist u...if u have the latest version of Glass Orb Color(1.9) then u will have most of all the icons that have been made up to the last 4 pages or so, maybe more..to attach a zip just select the 'go advanced' option when making a new post..there will be an option at the bottom of the text window to attach files..

Nobody here has tried stacks with G.O.C.?
    I haven't tried 'stacks', but from what I know about it, it places an icon on the dock correct? therefore, an icon would have to be made so it would work with the dock since there are already 5 default icons that go there...post a screenshot of what 'stacks' looks like so I can check it out...

are the LiveClock and WeatherIcon supposed to be included in the Glass Orb Extras package? I'm trying to consolidate and remove unnecesary things, and I was under the impression the they were included in the Extras.
    No, they are only bundled with G.O.C. Pro, or you can just install them separately via RYP or Cydia...
    2009-10-10 08:03 PM
    Help Request. How do I get the blue of my dail number to gray?

It clashes w my gray IronMan Dailer ;>

Btw thnx for all the work you guys have done here. My gf made a bunch of icons herself, she'll upload later.
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fullscreen-capture-10102009-22558-pm.jpg  
    2009-10-10 08:31 PM

Meteor Blitz

Thanks Guys!
    had this one already, but not sure why I never added it
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-meteor-blitz.png 
    2009-10-10 08:41 PM
    Morning...Finally have some icon requests so that I can finish my theme. I have waited for these to appear but I guess they are not popular.

I will have one more zip folder but want to search once more for the next one.

All the icons are labeled correctly and I am typing the names here to help with search for later: Dollars, FreshWater Aquarium, HealthMap, In Lights, Quarters, Spawn, Survival. Obviously some of the icons can be used for other apps and just require renaming. Thanks to who ever takes on the task and I will hit your "Thank You" button once complete.
    your theme is complete....for now
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-dollars.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-freshwater-aquarium.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-healthmap.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-lights.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-spawn.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-survival.png 
    2009-10-10 09:01 PM
    your theme is complete....for now
    Thanks my friend...Quarters is missing from my request?

Thanks for the Holiday theme compliment...its only possible because of you and your theme. Did you listen to the UI sound pack that I posted? What do you think? I will be doing something similar for Christmas.

I will have about 10 other icons, but I am still searching to make sure they have not already been made. Trying to get everything done in my categories folders so that if I decide to drop that app then all my icons will be done and ready.

It would help in search if requester would type out the app name in their request so that search hits on it. Don't just post the picture with no words.

Thanks again TV!!!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-10 at 09:29 PM.
    2009-10-10 09:26 PM
    Thanks my friend...Quarters is missing from my request?

Thanks for the Holiday theme compliment...its only possible because of you and your theme. Did you listen to the UI sound pack that I posted? What do you think? I will be doing something similar for Christmas.

I will have about 10 other icons, but I am still searching to make sure they have not already been made. Trying to get everything done in my categories folders so that if I decide to drop that app then all my icons will be done and ready.

It would help in search if requester would type out the app name in their request so that search hits on it. Don't just post the picture with no words.

Thanks again TV!!!
    Oopsie! here u go...

great UISounds..the alarm scared the hell outta me!! haha..my speakers were up real loud! ..you should submit the sounds to cydia as a Halloween sound pack!
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-quarters.png 
    2009-10-10 09:39 PM
    Unless I buy some more apps! This completes all icons. There are two more but cant find a good quality image and I may not keep them on my iPhone. The ones I could not find are: BB Contacts, Movies Now! and I am using Flick Fishing for iFishing...better icon.

The icons in the zip pack are as follows: ABContacts, Alien Swarm, Flick Fishing, Kindle (was requested but never created in another post), Sentinel and uFlute

Thanks for the hard work!!!

OOOPS...Forgot that the Archer icon is for Bowman (game)
    Attached Files
    2009-10-10 10:50 PM
    had this one already, but not sure why I never added it
    Thanks much bro!
    2009-10-10 10:52 PM
    This theme works fine with Stacks. Ive already tried it.

Here is Motochaser....(again) along with iTim Text....

ALSO.... if you are not going to keep updating this theme, then is there a way to compile all the images on this forum and post them to something liek rapidshare or mediafire??? I mean, it would take forever to grab each one in a post.....

(save as..) etc....
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-itim.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-crashlanding.png 
    2009-10-11 02:36 AM
4,267 ... 1050585960616270110160 ...