Can someone help with my icons? This wont complete my PRO theme, but it will help! Thanks!

Attached Files
    Last edited by nhstunner; 2009-10-12 at 08:53 PM.
    2009-10-12 08:49 PM
    I think ONE DAY on my unemployed hours, I am going to take all these icons and zip them and post them so instead of 1450+ we can have the 1700+ or more we would have..... seeing that TV doesnt or cant because of Cydia restrictions. we really dont know why. even on edge, it only take a couple minutes.....there are a million apps bigger than this theme so im guessing it's Cydia?
    There are 2 reasons I'm not updating Glass Orb Color on Cydia anymore, and it has nothing to do with size restrictions w/ cydia or mmi...1. It simply requires too much time to keep updating all my themes..and 2. It gives everyone a GREAT reason to get G.O.C. Pro, since it will be the only theme getting automatic updates..however, I'm sure there would be a lot of people who would appreciate your efforts...

thanx a lot TV...........and everbody to keep this theme rocking......once again good job TV.
    You're welcome, and ditto on the thanks to everyone who is contributing! u know who u are, and u know I appreciate all u do!

With the new release you can place it anywhere but I prefer to use mine in the dock. If it's simple enough let me know. Really love this theme and waiting to pull the trigger but cant live without my Stacks!

Thanks!!!!!!

After I do my 3.1.2. JB w/ Blackra1n, I'll look into this
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-12 at 09:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-12 09:25 PM
    With a little imagination the wallpaper can go anywhere ;>

I hope someone takes the time to reply to my previous post as it's the only thing missing to complete my theme :P

(My gf made this ;> She had to take one of my worst pics ever, but still it looks really cool I think :P)
    Attached Thumbnails **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wallpaper.png  
    2009-10-12 09:48 PM
    That is a SWEET Wallpaper. Is it possible to get it without your pictures so that we could insert our own loved ones or can we send you a picture to have it done? That is some awesome work and definitely fits into the theme!!!

Great Work!

Can someone help with my icons? This wont complete my PRO theme, but it will help! Thanks!

Please list your icon names in your post so that when others do a thread search...they will pop and the icon builders wont have to keep doing it over and over again...Thank You!
    Last edited by [email protected]; 2009-10-12 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-12 10:03 PM
    Hey guys,

Thanks to all who are contributing! The theme's looking better and better.

Here's another icon request: Movie Challenge (Challenge) & Movie Challenge Oscars® Special (Oscars®).

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-challenge.jpg **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-oscars-.jpg 
    2009-10-12 11:51 PM
    OK everyone so I did a thread search for each app and didn't come up with any of them. I also read the instructions for posting app requests so hopefully I am following it.

Apps:
    AccuFuel, AppleInsider, Besiegement, CannonGame, Cellfire, ColorCanvas, CoolFacts, DISH Remote Access, Dropship, eCards, Engadget, Gizmodo, Glide, HellsKitchen, HGTV, iDynamite, iLounge, Inspirational Quotes, KAYAK, MapQuest, Mobile Card, ModMyI.com, Moviefone, PhotoShare, Picasa Web, PlaySafe, Privately, Quicken, reMovem, Speller, Starbucks, Survive, Travelocity, TravelSlot, Tris(NM I found that one), TUAW, WarpDefense, Wordo
    Um so is anyone able to help make these? I like this theme and want to complete it please???
    2009-10-13 12:41 AM
    Wow thanks that is a really nice theme i am going to download and check it out
    2009-10-13 12:51 AM
    Um so is anyone able to help make these? I like this theme and want to complete it please???
    Have you posted all icons for these apps in your original message? It'll help to speed things up for those who make them
    2009-10-13 01:01 AM
    Hey guys, check in Cydia for "Bubble Dots". They're page dots that look just like little glass orbs. Goes great with all the GOC themes. You're welcome.
    2009-10-13 04:36 AM
    Hey guys, check in Cydia for "Bubble Dots". They're page dots that look just like little glass orbs. Goes great with all the GOC themes. You're welcome.
    Cool, thanks for sharing..however, a bit too much "Orb" overload for me
    2009-10-13 05:50 AM
    so TV... I have G.O.C. Pro and do make my own icons everytime I need one... and post them here to help others? are these the ones that will end up in Pro? I know I'll get updates through Rock, wont I? I have it now since i JB my 3GS with 3.1.2 yesterday and everything works perfect....

thanks for an awesome theme..

here are a few from today I made...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-survive.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-animal-drop.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-sneezies.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fifthgrader.png 
    2009-10-13 06:10 AM
    Yeah I can understand that. I'm still diggin it though.
    2009-10-13 06:16 AM
    so TV... I have G.O.C. Pro and do make my own icons everytime I need one... and post them here to help others? are these the ones that will end up in Pro? I know I'll get updates through Rock, wont I? I have it now since i JB my 3GS with 3.1.2 yesterday and everything works perfect....

thanks for an awesome theme..

here are a few from today I made...
    Yes, I have been saving all the icons that have been posted here and they all will be included in future GOC Pro updates...so keep em coming..cheers
    2009-10-13 06:39 AM
    For Dani31.

I am not French, I am Swiss

Currency already exist in this forum so you will have to find it.

Here you are.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-nicky-boom.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-michelin.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-alienabuse.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-aquainvaders.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-avertinoo.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-black-box.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-blagues.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bomberonline.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-chocolate.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-contactsplus-1.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-csi_miami.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-diner-dash.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-dismoiou.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-eklaireur-3.00.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-f.m.l..png 
    2009-10-13 11:06 AM
    and more
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fast-food.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fastgroups.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-france-poste.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-g-ssence.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-idelices.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-idictaphone.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ifon.fr.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-le-parisien.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-m4e-mobile.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-meteo-plages.png 
    2009-10-13 11:08 AM
    Spiccand, you are amazing !

I don't say how to thank you !!

Thanks so so so much !

Just one thing, I have commit some mistakes with icons names, I apologize :-(

In the previous page :

Qype Radar 1 --> Qype Radar
    Road Trip 1 --> Road Trip
    TVSK --> TVShowKing
    Voice Trans --> Voice Trans.
    WhatToCook 1 --> WhatToCook
    WWGU --> Wild West Guns
    Zombie Pizza 1 --> Zombie Pizza

In this page :

ContactsPlus 1 --> ContactsPlus
    CSI_MIAMI --> Les Experts : Miami
    dismoiou --> Dis-moi oł
    eklaireur 3.00 --> eklaireur

I am sorry :-(
    Last edited by dani31; 2009-10-13 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-13 11:27 AM
    Hi rkautz,
    I looked at the pictures you send and, I am sorry to say, that they are really too small to use them.

Scooby092477 has explain how to grab the good picture, please try to do it and I will be glad to help you:

Go to /private/var/mobil/Applications/ and then youll see a lot of "code" jibberish.....

those are all your app directories.
    I sort mine by "date" and all the new ones are at the top.....

go into those directories and you'll see "iTunesArtwork" a file with no extension.

copy it to your desktop and put a jpg or png after the name, it'll be your icon.

thats what I do... and i make icons for this forum so I can help.
    For Dani31 : you are welcome, check if I miss nothing 'cause I am not really sure now
    2009-10-13 11:27 AM
    Unless I buy some more apps! This completes all icons. There are two more but cant find a good quality image and I may not keep them on my iPhone. The ones I could not find are: BB Contacts, Movies Now! and I am using Flick Fishing for iFishing...better icon.

The icons in the zip pack are as follows: ABContacts, Alien Swarm, Flick Fishing, Kindle (was requested but never created in another post), Sentinel and uFlute

Thanks for the hard work!!!

OOOPS...Forgot that the Archer icon is for Bowman (game)
    Yep, for sure, the pictures' quality is very bad
    I did some but I'm sure you won't appreciate the result
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-abcontacts.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-alienswarm.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bowman.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-flick-fishing.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-uflute.png 
    2009-10-13 11:44 AM
    Thanks spiccand, MultiQuiz is missing...

I try to find dictaphone and pkgbackup icon's, but it's hard...
    Last edited by dani31; 2009-10-13 at 11:57 AM.
    2009-10-13 11:46 AM
    Some for rkautz:
    Cellfire, Starbucks, Picasa Web, PlaySafe, Wordo, eCards, Glide, Quicken, PhotoShare, Travelocity, Mobile Card and Survive.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-cellfire.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ecards.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-glide.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-mobile-card.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-photoshare.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-picasa-web.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-playsafe.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-quicken.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-starbucks.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-survive.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-travelocity.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wordo.png 
    2009-10-13 12:21 PM
4,267 ... 1252606162636472112162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD