User Tag List

Same for you flatronl1750s, please put the application's name in your request

This icon may need to be renamed.
    Ok sorry I won't do next time thankx
    2009-10-21 10:50 AM
    Ok i searched and found nothing...

AC130 please...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-615268.png 
    2009-10-21 11:27 AM
    Ok i searched and found nothing...

AC130 please...
    Could have to be renamed.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ac130.png 
    If you want, the "Thanks" button should be somewhere
    If you need icons: feel free to read the post #1
    2009-10-21 11:41 AM
    Hello all

First of all: great theme - I use the pro version since the day it came out.

I have a few icon requests to complete my theme:

- TA
    - LookItUp
    - Wyse
    - heise.de News
    - Aktionen
    - Babyphone
    - XING
    - Citrix

Thanks in advance
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ta.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-lookitup.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wyse.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-heise.de-news.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-aktionen.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-babyphone.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-xing.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-citrix.png 
    Attached Files
    Last edited by schumbi; 2009-10-21 at 01:32 PM.
    2009-10-21 01:27 PM
    ...I have a few icon requests to complete my theme...
    Here you are Swiss guy
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-aktionen.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-babyphone.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-citrix.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-heise.de-news.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-lookitup.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ta.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wyse.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-xing.png 
    2009-10-21 02:01 PM
    Thanks so much for doing those! I think these are the last ones. I included rope n fly in this, I know i have already seen it done but for the life of me can't find it. Again, thanks for all you guys do, this theme is awesome.
    Attached Files
    2009-10-21 02:53 PM
    Thanks so much for doing those! I think these are the last ones. I included rope n fly in this, I know i have already seen it done but for the life of me can't find it. Again, thanks for all you guys do, this theme is awesome.
    Rope'n'Fly was on page 99 but it was the version 2 and not the lite.

Please put the applications' name in your request, this can help.

Here are: Bug Squash, ?, Hatch!, Matching Zoo, Rope'n'Fly Lite, Shape Builder and Smack It.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-bug-squash.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-fw-sampler.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hatch-.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-matching-zoo.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ropenfly-lite.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-shape-builder-....png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-smack-.png 
    2009-10-21 03:30 PM
    Some new for fun:

Minogore, Twilight Scene it?, Beneath a Steel Sky, Cooking Dash, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Ghost Hunter EMF, Metro America, Influenza and Halloween Party-in-a-box.

Correct filename:
    **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-minigore.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-si-twilight.png

Warning: Following icons should be renamed properly so if someone got the correct filename, please tell me
    **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-beneath-steel-sky.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-cooking-dash.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-nightmare-before-christmas.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-ghost-hunter-emf.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-metro-america.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-influenza.png**Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-halloween-party-box.png
    Last edited by spiccand; 2009-10-22 at 08:33 AM.
    2009-10-21 03:33 PM
    Would someone please make these icons? Thank you so much.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-astroboy.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-snail-mail.png 
    2009-10-21 04:58 PM
    Here you go... hope you like 'em...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-astroboy.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-snail-mail.png 
    2009-10-21 05:49 PM
    great theme, great job
    2009-10-21 06:22 PM
    Would someone please make these icons? Thank you so much.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-dreamote.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-layar.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-slowmo.png 
    2009-10-21 06:32 PM
    Just for the hell of it... here's 3 more

PhoneFlicks, CameraBag, WSJ

ToyVan, I hope it isn't a problem to re-tweak ones that you've already done... don't want to step on any toes of course...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-phoneflicks.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-camerabag.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-wsj.png 
    2009-10-21 06:45 PM
    would be grateful if this one could me made ....thanks in advance
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hr-battle.png 
    2009-10-21 06:51 PM
    Here you go...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-hr-battle.png 
    2009-10-21 07:25 PM
    your a star !!
    Last edited by dapperdon1974; 2009-10-21 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-21 07:28 PM
    great theme, great job

ToyVan, I hope it isn't a problem to re-tweak ones that you've already done... don't want to step on any toes of course...

nothing wrong with more options

------------------------------------------------
    to those of you who have been requesting icons without names or with incorrect names, please post the correct names for all of your requests in your original posts!! I already explained this in my first post(that obviously a majority of u don't care to read), and it has been repeated numerous times in this thread! If u don't provide the name of the app's exactly how they appear on your device, when i add these to my update they won't show up and other people's devices who may have the same app! thus, all the hard work of the icon creators is done in vain and then we get people coming to this thread requesting the same apps over and over again!! Please take the time to do this, it is not hard! It will make things much easier for everybody! So, from now on I'm asking all the icon makers to NOT fulfill any icon requests unless people follow these simple rules..just kindly direct them to read the first post! cheers
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-10-21 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-21 07:46 PM

EW Jim

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by dthomp22; 2009-10-21 at 10:56 PM.
    2009-10-21 08:08 PM
    Earthworm Jim for ya...
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-earthworm-jim.png 
    Last edited by Bubbsdaddy; 2009-10-21 at 08:22 PM.
    2009-10-21 08:19 PM

Earthworm Jim

Thanks guys!

didn't u read my post above??!! ...u also need to rename ur image appropriately....*smashes head on laptop*
    2009-10-21 08:21 PM
4,267 ... 3171798081828391131181 ...