Neither of those things have anything to do with you making your own icons.

I was answering your inquiry for the glass orb layer, which (although it is not in the file extension you requested) is addressed in Post #1. Read it; learn to fish.

Hell, I'll even pretend you didn't make yourself out to look like an ***, and point you to the Photoshop instructions for making Glass Orb (non color) themes, which are (surprisingly) located in Post #1 of the Glass Orb theme thread here, with a link to the tutorial here. You will need to actually read the instructions to learn anything, and you will have to use whatever you learned to make your icons, because the instructions are not for color icons.
    Oops, sorry about that.
    2009-07-27 05:37 AM
    I just love this!!! I have tested a lot of themes and are always uninstalling them and going back to default iPhone theme. I think most are to messy or boring and doesn´t add anything to the phone. But this is just beautiful and the first theme I kept for serveral days Will be using this for a long time. A donation will be coming your way
    Cheers

Hi Toyvan,here are some icons which I need for the dock. They are set as
    1) settings
    2)Mail
    3) Phone
    4) iPod
    5) biteSMS
    I will like to add these colored icons to the dock.
    Thanks buddy.
    I normally don't like to make changes to the dock icons..unless of course u wish to make a donation

Hey Toyvan,

Dig your theme...donation made

How about some custom Icons for the attached.
    Thanks, and I will have these ready for the next update

i got the update. i'm really digging the theme but somethings just don't fit right.

do a lot of you people not have "phone" as one of the docking icons and rather push the home button twice? i hardly use "iPod" so I was wondering if you also could create a colored phone dock icon.

like i said, i'll be donating real soon. i'll try and figure out how to zip a folder and attach it on here with icons i'd like to request.

thanks again. i really do like the theme. it's actually my favorite.

so i guess the new icons didnt make it into this update? theres still the original icons in the folder, nothing new was added other than the colored dock icons.
    I added all the new icons that were requested to the last update?!?! I haven't downloaded it myself from Cydia to double-check, so I'll have to see what happened..!?!?!

EDIT: looks like something happened in the upload process...having it re-uploaded to Cydia

Absolutely awesome theme. I have some icon requests and a donation for all your ongoing hard work is forthcoming! Appreciate the fast update!
    Thank u and I'll get these ready

Hi Toyvan,

Here are 2 more to add to your next update.
    ok

noob question. on one of my old themes (illumine), when the phone is charging.. the charging bar is blue. with this theme, its stock green. how do i change it to blue? thanks
    My theme does not have the modded battery files...if u want it back to blue u'll have to SSH the files manually to make the changes or switch your theme back to illumine

am i the only one that realized the new icons were not added into the new update? ive asked 3 friends to check it out for me and they all said the same thing. maybe when toy uploaded the new version to cydia it was screwed up somehow?
    looking into why they weren't added...

Hey man can I just request these icons, everything is in the rar
    named correctly.
    Flip Clock
    The Cuddlies
    Sonic 1
    NotifyMe
    RedLaser
    I.Exam
    twistism

And also could you possible make me a tiny colored cydia app icon?
    Just replace it with the mail one possibly? And also just a colored regular
    mail one please...sorry to ask, its just Ide rather have cydia then mail in the dock lol

That is hwo you wanted them correct?
    yep, i'll do the icons, read my above reply about making custom dock icons

Any word on when the next update that includes app icons will be released?
    patience is a virture, seldom in a man and hardly ever found in the mmi community ..I do have a life outside of this. crazy huh?!?! It will be in a few days...

Hey Everyone,

Does anyone happen to have the glass orb layer (*.psd) that you use to make the icons for this theme? I'm trying to make a few.
    first post...

Could I just request some icons please
    I have them rared and ready.
    got it..

I donated already and posted my requests. Maybe toyvan doesn't have enough time to get to them...
    Jerk
    Again, I will get to them my friend..give me a few days ..
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-27 at 06:18 AM.
    2009-07-27 05:52 AM
    I love this theme, without this theme my iphone feels so incomplete. Was using elegance before, until i found this awesome theme, which i prefer over elegance.

Thank you for a wonderfull theme, and look forward to more updates of this theme with more polished icons, and more of a complete theme with UI sounds, battery, etc..

Thank you
    2009-07-27 06:20 AM
    Updated again on Cydia. New icons still missing. Thanks.
    2009-07-27 07:10 AM
    Updated again on Cydia. New icons still missing. Thanks.
    I know, trying to get this resolved as I type...
    2009-07-27 07:14 AM
    Hey Toyvan,

Hope fully I saved you some time with these. Or, if you have better ideas for these, i'd like to see them.
    Attached Images **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-air-mouse.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-banking.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-checkbook.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-yelp.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-photo-hunt.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-monkey-bash.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-towerbloxx.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-trapster.png **Glass Orb Color** Theme By ToyVan-shopper.png 
    Last edited by faded-a-fool; 2009-07-27 at 08:34 AM.
    2009-07-27 08:31 AM
    Hey sorry I requested twice, I just added a few more icons...but I will deffs be making a donation to you tomorrow for this second great theme
    2009-07-27 10:40 AM
    So, I installed now the Theme for the first time. After that I noticed, that I need the "five dock icons"-app. So now, I just have one little problem. I still have these app tags on the dock bar. (phone, messages, ect.)

So how can I remove them?
    2009-07-27 02:29 PM
    So, I installed now the Theme for the first time. After that I noticed, that I need the "five dock icons"-app. So now, I just have one little problem. I still have these app tags on the dock bar. (phone, messages, ect.)

So how can I remove them?
    turn them off in winterboard... "no docked icon labels..." then respring and done..
    2009-07-27 04:34 PM
    Great theme, thank you.

And here is my icon request.
    Attached Files
    2009-07-27 06:19 PM
    !!PLEASE READ!!

I AM NOTICING THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT FOLLOWING ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS WHEN REQUESTING ICONS! HOW HARD IS IT TO READ AND FOLLOW DIRECTIONS THAT I SO CLEARLY PROVIDED IN MY VERY FIRST POST??!! MY TWO BIGGEST GRIPES ARE THAT PEOPLE ARE DOUBLE POSTING ICON REQUESTS AND ARE NOT NAMING THE ICONS EXACTLY HOW THEY APPEAR ON YOUR PHONE. I ASSUME YOU'RE GIVING ME THE ICONS WITH THE CORRECT NAMES, SO IF THEY'RE NOT NAMED CORRECTLY THEY WILL NOT APPEAR ON YOUR SPRINGBOARD, AND THUS CREATING MORE WORK FOR ME! NOT EVERYONE IS GUILTY OF THIS, BUT ENOUGH THAT IT'S ANNOYING!! ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU READ BEFORE YOU START POSTING REQUESTS AND OTHER SILLY RANDOM STUFF, OR YOU WILL JUST BE IGNORED!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

ALSO, I WILL NOT BE FULFILLING ICON REQUESTS THAT COME IN AFTER THIS POST UNTIL I GET THE NEXT UPDATE AND PAST UPDATE SITUATION FIXED ON CYDIA! THIS WILL HELP TO AVOID GETTING THE SAME REQUEST FOR THE 'WORMS' APP 25 TIMES AND ALSO HELP ME KNOW, AND ALL OF YOU KNOW, WHAT ICON REQUESTS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED UP TO THIS POINT. ALL THE ICONS I MADE FOR THE 1.1 UPDATE SEEMED TO HAVE GOTTEN LOST IN THE TRANSFER. IT SHOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
    Last edited by toyvan; 2009-07-27 at 11:04 PM.
    2009-07-27 10:32 PM
    Hey van. Thanks for all your hard work, this is the best theme out there IMHO.
    2009-07-27 10:41 PM
    Indeed it is, i totally agree.

Keep up the good work
    2009-07-27 11:24 PM
    yea looks so great
    2009-07-28 01:49 AM
    Although I've altered it a bit for my own liking, I appreciate the effort put into coming up with it and providing it to all of us.

Thanks!
    2009-07-28 05:04 AM
    I just received word that version 1.2 is ready for download via Cydia. I can confirm that all icons requested thus far(the ones that were requested correctly) , and that were missing in the previous 1.1 update, have been added and are available in 1.2(300+)...thanks kyle ..Cheers!
    2009-07-28 06:11 AM
    thanks toy!
    2009-07-28 06:13 AM
    hooray! thanks a bunch toy, much appreciated!
    2009-07-28 06:45 AM
    Thanks for the update, I love the new icons!

Just one note, Amazon.png should be named Amazon.com.png.
    2009-07-28 07:13 AM
    A few requests for the next update. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    2009-07-28 07:24 AM
4,267 ... 78910111959109 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD