ummmmm..... ok so im kinda wondering about the name of this thread, it says PRE-tentious with Daily Builds, and well just don't understand cause the last build was released about 4 days ago? i like to think of my self as a regular human being on this planet we call earth but correct me if im wrong cause bare with me i mite be, but doesn't DAILY BUILDS mean updates "DAILY" now like i said i mite be wrong but, if someone can answer this question and fill me in would be greatly appreciated thanks peeps, god bless, and thanks for in advance for making **** clear to me

THANKS lol
    2009-07-31 11:06 PM
    ummmmm..... ok so im kinda wondering about the name of this thread, it says PRE-tentious with Daily Builds, and well just don't understand cause the last build was released about 4 days ago? i like to think of my self as a regular human being on this planet we call earth but correct me if im wrong cause bare with me i mite be, but doesn't DAILY BUILDS mean updates "DAILY" now like i said i mite be wrong but, if someone can answer this question and fill me in would be greatly appreciated thanks peeps, god bless, and thanks for in advance for making **** clear to me

THANKS lol
    umm how about just shut up and don't post? he's making a great theme during his FREE time...

jeez...
    2009-07-31 11:23 PM
    Yeah, please don't piss off mrpunk2u. We should be grateful for his free time to create such a awesome theme. With such comments he would be less willing to continue.
    2009-08-01 02:47 AM
    umm how about just shut up and don't post? he's making a great theme during his FREE time...

jeez...
    why dont u suck a F'in D1ck U Fa66ot, i would spell it rite but mom and dad are monitoring this and i dont want to get grounded, and i dont want that, u guys who argue with me are a bunch of internet nerd heads, who all sit around there computer talkin about what the next intel chip gunna be and when is the new WOW coming out, im jsut statin facts, this isnt fiction, this isnt reality, this is jokes, this is free time, all im sayin is dont put something in the theme thread about DAILY if aint DAILYING SH1T, thats it, and if i get banned thats cool, i just make a new user name loli do have other computers in the house haha, i aont poor like u ppl, lol and i do kno my compuiter so i kno how to re rout my IP lol so either way do what u do whith this post see u l8ter
    2009-08-01 03:01 AM
    I just wanted to join here and say a big 'thank you' for making such an amazing theme. Your work is really awesome, keep it up! I have everything installed and its working perfectly. Thanks!
    2009-08-01 03:31 AM
    why dont u suck a F'in D1ck U Fa66ot, i would spell it rite but mom and dad are monitoring this and i dont want to get grounded, and i dont want that, u guys who argue with me are a bunch of internet nerd heads, who all sit around there computer talkin about what the next intel chip gunna be and when is the new WOW coming out, im jsut statin facts, this isnt fiction, this isnt reality, this is jokes, this is free time, all im sayin is dont put something in the theme thread about DAILY if aint DAILYING SH1T, thats it, and if i get banned thats cool, i just make a new user name loli do have other computers in the house haha, i aont poor like u ppl, lol and i do kno my compuiter so i kno how to re rout my IP lol so either way do what u do whith this post see u l8ter
    You know, it takes a lot of balls to be a beggar and a leech; especially in a public forum where your ignorance is overruled 465,126 to 1. Maybe you're arrogant. Maybe you're just plain stupid. But don't come in here with the attitude that people "owe" you something.

Are you using this theme right now? I bet you are. Have you been following the updates and the posts other users have been leaving? You sure have. Have you donated a single cent to mrpunk2u for all of his hard work? I highly doubt it. So, judging by my evidence, we can deduce that YOU owe more people than people owe you. Not just in monetary value; but also by reciprocating the same amount of respect and generosity as the other posters in this thread have done.

Not only have you been disrespectful to the creator of the thread/theme and it's following, but your "insight" and your elementary vocabulary have completely denounced you as an individual worthy of any consideration at all. By all means, reply to my post just so I can once again prove how ignorant, childish, and half-baked you are.
    2009-08-01 04:53 AM
    I wasn't too happy with the graphic work on the SBSettings skin, so I made my own.

Backup your original files and put these in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/PREtentiouSBS

These are for the 1 row main background and for the Dock, respectively.

[RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds-backgroundimage1row.png [RELEASE] PRE-tentious with Daily Builds-sliderframe.png

Enjoy.
    2009-08-01 05:35 AM
    you contradicted yourself so many times in that post that I can hardly think of what to say
    not to mention you made up so many things you can't possibly know

for example:
    your "jsut" stating facts, but it isn't reality? then it would be fiction, which you claim it isn't
    everyone on here is a bunch of "nerd heads" and your clearly some cool tough guy, but you can re route your IP
    and you clearly live with your parents, so you yourself aren't "not poor like us people", although your parents may be (there's an assumption right there, you have no way of knowing the level of income of ANYONE here) and the chances of you reaching a level of success in your life to own multiple computers on your own are, based on that post, very low

EDIT:
    I forgot to say, that in my iPhone, calculator has bugs, like some buttons suddenly change back to normal, and landscape version is not changed for the buttons. Notes has the same landscape problem, no change at all. I'll try to upload some images later on. I need sleep first, it's 1.45 AM here >.<
    thats because those elements, as of now, have yet to be themed
    2009-08-01 06:57 PM
    thats because those elements, as of now, have yet to be themed
    That's just too bad. I want to see some updates about this.
    2009-08-01 07:42 PM
    Heyaa thanks for make this AWESOME theme!

One thing though, I saw this pic in the photobucket album mentioned in the 1st page:

I like it! What is that? Is there any tutorial about that?
    anyway you can upload this exact version for us please? i would definitely appreciate it.
    2009-08-01 09:07 PM
    If i put the font.zip in the fonts cache on my phone like the instructions on pg. 1 say, do i need to dl FontSwap to enable them?

edit: I answered my own question by just trying it out. You dont need font swap- once you put the font files in the cache folder and respring, it automatically changes your fonts.
    Last edited by jordanemmet; 2009-08-02 at 12:38 AM.
    2009-08-01 11:14 PM
    Lol everyone here is so poor they have ipods and iphones! idiot
    2009-08-02 12:56 AM
    Heyaa I've been successfully mod the lockscreen!
    Here it is my new lockscreen for now (I'll try to mod some stuffs later on):

Now the lockscreen mod is done, but it made a little bit problem.
    See in this pic, that there is a glitch (small part like shade/transparant box), that never appear before I mod the lockscreen... See the red part in the pic:

I wonder what cause that...? Does anyone had this problem before?

EDIT:
    I forgot to say, that in my iPhone, calculator has bugs, like some buttons suddenly change back to normal, and landscape version is not changed for the buttons. Notes has the same landscape problem, no change at all. I'll try to upload some images later on. I need sleep first, it's 1.45 AM here >.<
    do those apps launch from the lockscreen?
    and do you hide your sms alerts on the locksceen (so you use the sms section of lockinfo instead)
    if so, how?
    2009-08-02 06:26 AM
    do those apps launch from the lockscreen?
    and do you hide your sms alerts on the locksceen (so you use the sms section of lockinfo instead)
    if so, how?
    Which app? Those 5 icons (Safari, Messages, Beejive, Phone, and Mail) in the bottom of the lockscreen near lock button? If yes, then these are from mQuickDo app (used to be iHome), which is a shortcut for recent/most used apps (you can edit it manually). Yes, the app can be launched directly from the lockscreen if you press the button, just like in the springboard. Note that if you had lock code enabled, they won't appear, since you will have to enter the security code for enter the springboard.

As for the sms alerts, nope, I didn't hide the sms alerts on the lockscreen. The alert still appears while in the lockscreen. All stuffs in the lockinfo are only notifier. None of them launch the real app (like pressing the calendar will open the calendar, nope.)

For anyone who interested modding the lockscreen with lockinfo like mine, here it is the complete tutorial from hackthatiphone.com
    2009-08-02 09:07 AM
    why dont u suck a F'in D1ck U Fa66ot, i would spell it rite but mom and dad are monitoring this and i dont want to get grounded
    I loled.
    2009-08-03 01:06 AM
    So loving all this, i also incorporated the icons from this theme into my lockscreen, and this is what i came up with

[/IMG]
    2009-08-03 05:15 AM
    So loving all this, i also incorporated the icons from this theme into my lockscreen, and this is what i came up with

[/IMG]
    how'd you do tht exactly....cud u upload it mayb
    2009-08-03 05:22 AM
    all i did was go into the different sections of the lockscreen theme, and replaced the icons it 18x18 versions of mrpunks icons... going to bed soon, so, will work on getting them up after work tomorrow...
    2009-08-03 05:24 AM
    can someone makes more icons for this theme?? I really love this theme, but still need more icons to complete it...
    2009-08-03 07:40 PM
    Yeah I really need more icons too.
    At least for some major used app like IM+ too or games.
    2009-08-04 07:58 PM
270 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD