Bottombarbkgd and decline ( double check the spelling before you ssh, I'm away from my computer right now)
    i played around with what you had and used the answer icon and flipped the bottom power down to the top and changed the name of it...if anyone wants the download heres the link

com.apple.TelephonyUI.rar
    2009-08-31 03:19 AM
    would love a set-up walk through

I know I don't have the right Theme up, but these are the SBSettings toggles that I use. I'm surprised you didn't include them as they are pretty common.

thanx

tim

Last edited by klouud; 2009-08-31 at 11:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-31 11:11 PM
    hi there, can you send me the sbsetting theme that you use? thanks

hi there, I am so sorry to bother you. But I got a problem with the calendar icon. The date is bigger than the icon itself. Do you know how can i fix it? Thank you very much. You make a really nice theme
    Last edited by plmijn; 2009-09-01 at 05:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-01 05:56 AM
    This theme is awesome in a lot of ways. Personally, I modified it to have more of an iNav feel (mainly because I liked the screenshot from the description with the Pre dialer) so I took the loading screens for the phone, mail, ipod, safari, etc and changed them to the wallpapers for the first 6 pages (wall0.png, wall1.png, etc.) instead of the gray walls that were included. I put only the corresponding app on the page with the loading screen wallpaper and then made the app clear so that all you see if the wallpaper--gives the theme a nice and simple feel (therefore, the screenshot in the description of this theme is what my first page looks like and if you click on the middle of the screen, the iphone dialer will open up). I would suggest anyone try the same if you want the theme to look like a "real" pre theme--especially if you want your phone to look like the app loading screens that are part of this theme. The font is also very sick and makes the theme look killer--definitely install it as well if you use this theme.

As I stated above, if you use the app loading screens as wallpapers for individual pages and place the corresponding (clear) apps in the middle of each page it would look like these three screens: these are for phone, mail, and ipod pages -within the dock are settings, cydia, **********, winterboard, and a springjump for page 6. Check it out, worth doing if you like to resemble the Pre more, I like to have a few simple pages with only 1 app per page, then a page with frequently used apps, and the rest put into categories that can be found/opened using spotlight. Much credit die to the creator of this theme-it is awesome and you might not realize it till you run it, having many incredible little touches like the rounded buttons and screen edges for instance. Hope someone can find useful.
    Do you think you could post a ZIP of your theme already customized like how you have it?
    2009-09-01 08:27 PM
    i have this exact lockscreen on my pre-tentious theme as well! its lockinfo and gruppled lockinfo themes. it can be found here LockInfo is 3.0 Ready. - Mac Forums

its really easy to set-up. as first at may be hard but just read through the thread and u will know what ur doing. i had trouble at first but with trial and error you will get it! if u need help ill try and help u as much as i can
    i actually need some help with this.
    i installed it and everything, made sure it was selected in winter board, but nothing shows up, like its not even there. help
    Last edited by mysteryskater125; 2009-09-03 at 12:24 AM.
    2009-09-02 07:22 AM
    Hi there, I need some help with the clock on the top bar. My clock on the light background turned into white instead of black, this really makes me hard to read and see. Can I get some help to fix it so that it is white on the dark background, and black on the light background. Thank you for all in advance
    2009-09-02 11:42 PM
    I wasn't too happy with the graphic work on the SBSettings skin, so I made my own.

Backup your original files and put these in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/PREtentiouSBS

These are for the 1 row main background and for the Dock, respectively.

Attachment 369603 Attachment 369601

Enjoy.
    will someone make BackgroundImage2Row.png and SliderFrame2Row.png with these templates?

thanx

tim

I am also having trouble with the AC button on the Calculator. It does this when I push the button. Tried pasting a cBasicPressed.png in the Folders/Calculator.app and that does not help

2009-09-03 07:12 PM
    so good I got a cease & desist!
    what the heck?
    2009-09-05 10:55 PM
    Wow thanx palm - you guys are bigger ******-bags than Apple. No one is stealing anything.

So will builds keep showing up on Cydia?

I really would like my request to be filled for the SBSettings: BackgroundImage2Row.png and SliderFrame2Row.png
    And I still have the calculator problem.

All of this stuff is in my previous post above.

tim
    2009-09-06 01:22 PM
    i actually need some help with this.
    i installed it and everything, made sure it was selected in winter board, but nothing shows up, like its not even there. help
    is it check and moved all the way to the top of the list? u only need to check 3 things...
    2009-09-06 04:44 PM
    Hi all, I came up with a personal problem, hopefully you guys can help me out. Since I don't want to change the stock background in the phone (i.e. dark blue), but I really that to incorporate the great icons that have been made by mrpunk2u. So I am wondering if you guys can help me out by editing the icons so that I can incorporate them into the stock background in the phone. Thank you all in advance.
    2009-09-07 06:19 AM
    Hi all, I came up with a personal problem, hopefully you guys can help me out. Since I don't want to change the stock background in the phone (i.e. dark blue), but I really that to incorporate the great icons that have been made by mrpunk2u. So I am wondering if you guys can help me out by editing the icons so that I can incorporate them into the stock background in the phone. Thank you all in advance.
    make a folder system that looks like this:

/Palm Icons.theme/Icons

Dump the Palm Icons into the Icons folder and then dump the whole thing into:

/var/stash/themes

Go to winterboard and select "Palm Icons.theme" and you have a stock iPhone with Palm Icons.

tim

---Sill need those SBSettings pix modded plz

thanx

tim
    2009-09-07 03:04 PM
    make a folder system that looks like this:

/Palm Icons.theme/Icons

Dump the Palm Icons into the Icons folder and then dump the whole thing into:

/var/stash/themes

Go to winterboard and select "Palm Icons.theme" and you have a stock iPhone with Palm Icons.

tim

---Sill need those SBSettings pix modded plz

thanx

tim
    Sorry my bad, I didn't make it clear enough. What I mean by the icons are, when you press the phone button, there are some icons for favourites, recents, contacts, keypad and voicemail right. Also in the keypad there are two other icons right beside the call button, ie add contact and delete. So I would like to keep the stock background but use those icons made by mrpunk2u. But the problem is since the background made by mrpunk2u is different than the stock one, so I am wondering if anyone can keep me to edit those icons so that they can fit perfectly to the stock background.
    2009-09-08 01:15 AM
    so will there be any more builds of this theme? or is it dead?
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod
    2009-09-11 05:24 AM
    2009-09-11 05:26 AM
    dang! too bad i decided to come back to this thread after i bookmarked it for another day!
    2009-09-11 08:23 AM
    Anyone pm me a link to the last build? I love this theme!
    2009-09-11 04:02 PM
    I wasn't too happy with the graphic work on the SBSettings skin, so I made my own.

Backup your original files and put these in /var/mobile/Library/SBSettings/Themes/PREtentiouSBS

These are for the 1 row main background and for the Dock, respectively.

Attachment 369603 Attachment 369601

Enjoy.
    Hi there, I like how you tweak the background for the SBsetting for PREtentious, do you mind helping me to make one for 2nd and 3rd rows background, as well as the slider frame for all three rows. Thanks in advance
    2009-09-11 04:32 PM
    cud sum1 pm me the sbsettings theme pleaz
    2009-09-16 09:50 AM
    well it shows palm pays more attention than apple does.
    2009-09-16 03:35 PM
270 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD