I was wondering if there are any ways to change the color of the keypad for the password one, maybe in Cydia but I looked and could not find any. So if there is can someone please tell me or if there is a link to do so, can someone please show me?

Thanks.
    2009-07-24 02:20 AM
    I was wondering if there are any ways to change the color of the keypad for the password one, maybe in Cydia but I looked and could not find any. So if there is can someone please tell me or if there is a link to do so, can someone please show me?

Thanks.
    There are three files: DeviceLockKeypad.png, DeviceLockKeypadPressed.png, and DeviceLockKeypadDelete.png. They go in the com.apple.springboard folder in your theme. The keypad images include the numbers, so if you change it, include the numbers on each button.

The original files can be found in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app on your device.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-07-24 04:55 PM
    There are three files: DeviceLockKeypad.png, DeviceLockKeypadPressed.png, and DeviceLockKeypadDelete.png. They go in the com.apple.springboard folder in your theme. The keypad images include the numbers, so if you change it, include the numbers on each button.

The original files can be found in /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app on your device.
    I changed the files listed above and nothing happened, But I did find 2 files at:
    /Applications/Preferences.app

they are called "keypad-normal.png" and "keypad-press.png

Last edited by opusandbill; 2009-07-24 at 10:09 PM.
    2009-07-24 09:59 PM
    I changed the files listed above and nothing happened, But I did find 2 files at:
    /Applications/Preferences.app

they are called "keypad-normal.png" and "keypad-press.png
    The files I posted above are for when you have to enter your passcode to unlock the device. I know your files change the keypad in the Settings app when setting up the passcode. I may have misunderstood what TheCrow13 was asking, but you are correct as well.
    New MacBook Pro - $1199.99
    New iPhone 3Gs - $199.99
    AT&T iPhone Plan - $89.99/month

Modding your new iPhone against Apple's wish with friends on MMi - Priceless
    2009-07-24 10:23 PM
    The files I posted above are for when you have to enter your passcode to unlock the device. I know your files change the keypad in the Settings app when setting up the passcode. I may have misunderstood what TheCrow13 was asking, but you are correct as well.
    thanks,
    You are right.
    I just noticed that, so you will need to change all 4 to have a complete set. I am not sure which one he was asking about.
    2009-07-25 01:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD