Srry for this question i dont know if any1 asked u but r u makin custom UI images for this the
    2009-09-13 07:09 PM
    "[Release] iNSPIRED" Does this mean its in cydia??? If so wats the source? And why does iNSPIRED Portrait still say "[Preview] iNSPIRED Portrait" on MMi
    2009-09-13 10:59 PM
    "[Release] iNSPIRED" Does this mean its in cydia??? If so wats the source? And why does iNSPIRED Portrait still say "[Preview] iNSPIRED Portrait" on MMi
    Cause the beta is out for the landscape and portrait is still on preview tho a release is soon
    2009-09-13 11:30 PM
    I'm not to smart about this type of stuff but want to give it a shot.

So I know this may sound stupid but is that download on the first post for the 1.0 beta, open to everyone to try now? Or is something still required?

Thanks.
    2009-09-14 12:22 AM
    I'm not to smart about this type of stuff but want to give it a shot.

So I know this may sound stupid but is that download on the first post for the 1.0 beta, open to everyone to try now? Or is something still required?

Thanks.
    Yeah its open to everyone and instructions are included tho some people found them hard to understand, one thing an update is coming soon so if your not in a hurry prob best wait as this will have different sized icons and fix the ram issue
    2009-09-14 12:28 AM
    Cause the beta is out for the landscape and portrait is still on preview tho a release is soon
    So does that mean he hasnt even released the beta for portrait version yet? Or is he just gonna wait and release the non beta on cydia for both of them?
    2009-09-14 01:28 AM
    he is working on portrait and when he finish beta he will release it
    2009-09-14 01:36 AM
    I cannot get bosspaper to work, when i put it under winterboard it covers everything and i can't do anything on the phone, i have to open sbsettings and shut it off through there, i already removed wallpaper.html and there is no .png, i tried it with "inspired" theme off and it still does the same thing.. any ideas? , i also tried re-installing bosspaper..
    2009-09-15 12:54 AM
    V2.0 release coming Wednesday.

Will feature the following:

• Over 300 Icons
    • Portrait Version for both iPhone and iPod Touch
    • Landscape Version for both iPhone and iPod Touch
    • 3 Different methods of installation
    • Detailed Manual
    • RAM issue forever alleviated! (Thanks to BossPaper)
    • BossPaper packs
    • PSD Templates

A little snippet about iNSPIRED Portrait:

• Easy navigation, no more spinning your iDevice from landscape to portrait
    • By far, the EASIEST iNAV-style theme to install
    • Polished design, detail
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-09-15 05:47 AM
    nitsua will the icons be simple to make and r u making custom ui images srry to ask again
    2009-09-15 06:07 AM
    The icons will be VERY simple. Almost ridiculously simple (which is why I'm pumping these babies out so easily).

I am making a custom UI, but not until the springboard and lockscreen are finalized.

I should probably not post my new update until I good a decent amount of thanks in the first post... come on guys! =P I do this for free, and all I'd like to see is a little appreciate with a click here and there... come on!
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-09-15 06:17 AM
    IF you'd hand out a donate button i'd be hitting it more than that thanks button. 200 people times maybe 5 dollars a hit. You looking at what 1000 bucks? easy money.

i was looking around i was liking the preview of that sidekick touch theme. can't remember who was working on it. looks really nice. any chance of you doing something like that? (that theme was dropped)
    Last edited by slidingmike; 2009-09-16 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-16 03:15 AM
    Not really....

As challenging and cool doing an OS theme is, I couldn't due to the fact that a majority of them rely on extracting graphics FROM the OS's themselves or from images of the OS's. I would have to recreate the graphics myself from scratch in order to maintain my stance on my themes which has always been "original graphics only". Everything in my themes are originally made or rendered by myself.

Of course, the images inside icons in iNSPIRED (like screenshots of the games and apps) aren't my creations. But they are simply a representation of what you already (legally) own.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-09-16 03:45 AM
    I should probably not post my new update until I good a decent amount of thanks in the first post... come on guys! =P I do this for free, and all I'd like to see is a little appreciate with a click here and there... come on!
    I usually give thanks as updates are posted. I always navigate to the last page of a thread to see how a theme is progressing and give my thanks there.
    After a theme has been released and the download button is posted on the first page, then at that time is when I navigate back to the original first page.
    Your work IS appreciated... Don't ever underestimate that!!
    2009-09-16 04:21 AM
    Dude, this is the best theme ever, i just registered so i could comment in ur post!.

Dude keep up with this theme, i already tried to install it with my itouch, but i was so lazy to do that amount of things, and using diskaid is boring and slow, So i stopped at the middle of the tutorial xD.

Im now restoring my itouch, so i can install your portrait version tomorrow!, Thank you very much!.
    2009-09-16 04:58 AM
    Hey just looked at something on the app page, not really a bug but prob something that would work well. Could always create another springjump where applications and games shows up as the pictures as a added feature to get to apps and games.

Dont know haven't really thought about it much.
    2009-09-16 06:01 AM
    I was hoping to see the release as 12:00 mid lol
    2009-09-16 06:31 AM
    you wasn't the only one lol. i was up at 1201 looking around.

yeah i'm so ready for him to come out with this. hang on i say we all say thanks on every reply he's made. i'm first!
    Last edited by slidingmike; 2009-09-16 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-16 02:03 PM
    Lol yay todayyy

^^ I'm in lol
    2009-09-16 02:11 PM
    it took me forever to put 1.0 in. Around 4 hours. icon placement was messed up

and a couple other errors. Well worth it though. Still gotta make up with my girlfriend
    2009-09-16 02:44 PM
396 ... 917181920
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD