great to hear nitsua....I would absolutely love to see it done....would definately use it....and thanks for letting me know it is possible...or will be anyway....from your past work, I can't wait to see what you can do with this idea. Keep up the great work.
    2009-08-05 11:53 PM
    Is it Friday yet?
    2009-08-06 05:54 AM
    This theme is great. I took the IConcept theme and my wife got mad because i didn't think of her, but i showed her this one and i'm now back in her good graces. Can't wait to get the beta.
    2009-08-06 06:55 AM
    This theme is great. I took the IConcept theme and my wife got mad because i didn't think of her, but i showed her this one and i'm now back in her good graces. Can't wait to get the beta.
    Glad I can help. ^_^
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-08-06 10:53 AM
    where is possible to download????

Never???
    2009-08-06 02:57 PM
    where is possible to download????

Never???
    Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!! ahahahahhahahahhahha!!!!! <<<Thats my take of the world laugh by the way.
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2009-08-06 03:29 PM
    Beautiful Theme

Will the Beta be available to everyone or only those who donated?

Also will there be Portrait versions for future releases?
    Last edited by Lilplaya2567; 2009-08-06 at 09:54 PM.
    2009-08-06 09:51 PM
    Beautiful Theme

Will the Beta be available to everyone or only those who donated?

Also will there be Portrait versions for future releases?
    There will be some requirement for Beta testing. More details to come.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-08-06 10:11 PM
    Wow, this theme is gorgeous. While iNitsua was a very nice GUI for the springboard, this takes the simplicity and organization of iNitsua and combines it with the beauty and color that most themes aim to provide
    2009-08-06 10:25 PM
    Wow, this theme is gorgeous. While iNitsua was a very nice GUI for the springboard, this takes the simplicity and organization of iNitsua and combines it with the beauty and color that most themes aim to provide
    iNitsua from the get-go was not meant to be THAT aesthetically pleasing. It was meant to be a blueprint for my future themes - problem was, the popularity of that theme skyrocketed to the point where abandoning it would've made lots of people upset. Also, iNitsua was meant to be a fully themed UI as well as springboard.

Everytime I opened the PSD, I aimed not only to increase the structure of iNitsua - but the graphic designer in me wanted to make it look better and better.

With iNitsua RC1, I believe I hit the limit in regards to how the theme looked. I had EVERY intention on releasing RC2 and then eventually 3.0 FINAL - but man, I worked on that theme for over 4 months!!!! It was time for a change, and this is that change.

My strongest point is NOT my innovation, although it has helped me tremendously. My strongest point is my graphic designing - I've been working with photoshop since I was 14; being 23 now, I've grown rather adept at it despite it not being my career or even major. It has and continues to be a hobby I most thoroughly enjoy.

Although this theme is not my finest at graphic designing - it is a step up from iNitsua and hopefully will prove to be an indicator at what I'm capable of and will bring to the future of iPhone theming (and future winterboard improvements and advancements - *cough cough* saurik *cough cough* give us 3D animators something to work with!!!).

Thank you all for your interest in this theme. I believe the other themers such as reeco & pear-phone can agree with me - this communities enthusiasm and loyalty is the fuel to our innovative-flame!

- Austin
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-08-06 10:36 PM
    Amazing work once again
    I am undecided between the an initsua (with the blue homescreen) background.
    Using KATS will there be an easy way to alternate between the two???
    Springback causes wayyy too much hassle when it comes to remembering which icons you'd had etc etc
    2009-08-06 11:35 PM
    Amazing work once again
    I am undecided between the an initsua (with the blue homescreen) background.
    Using KATS will there be an easy way to alternate between the two???
    Springback causes wayyy too much hassle when it comes to remembering which icons you'd had etc etc
    Springback should hide and unhide icons based on what you hid and had shown when you made the backup.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-08-06 11:37 PM
    I'm guessing that this will use KATS, correct?
    2009-08-07 12:38 AM
    You guessed correctly.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-08-07 12:40 AM
    awesome
    i love it
    2009-08-07 03:44 PM
    I finished the springboard-aspect of the theme and tested it and was shocked to see it hardly used any memory at all - even with the animated background (not using bosspaper since it covered up the widgets).

Things that I still need to finish up:

- lockscreen*
    - phone UI*
    - Media UI*
    - Calculator
    - Notes

*required before beta testing

Tomorrow night I will post the new screenshots and will divulge the beta info.

- Austin
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2009-08-08 at 08:01 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-08-07 07:26 PM
    Very cool. Super Clean! Like the look....
    2009-08-07 07:42 PM
    Awesome I will be glued to the forum this evening I am using IConcept and am liking the idea but want to shift to your theme
    2009-08-07 08:16 PM
    Thx 4 the update nitsua!! Looking forward 4 the beta(:
    2009-08-07 09:07 PM
    cant wait to get the beta for this great theme
    2009-08-09 12:57 AM
396 1234513 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD