User Tag List

Will this work on the iPhone 2g?
    It should work on all iPhones and iPod Touches lag free. But if you are experiencing a slow down, in SBSettings, under processes, click free up memory. That will have it going faster than ever.
    2009-09-19 04:58 PM
    It should work on all iPhones and iPod Touches lag free. But if you are experiencing a slow down, in SBSettings, under processes, click free up memory. That will have it going faster than ever.
    alright cool. thanks for ur input! i will give this a go! ive used several themes in the past and all have seem to slow down my phone... so lets hope this will be an improvement!

does the theme have working widgets?
    Last edited by toawkanavngthded; 2009-09-19 at 05:28 PM.
    2009-09-19 05:24 PM
    alright cool. thanks for ur input! i will give this a go! ive used several themes in the past and all have seem to slow down my phone... so lets hope this will be an improvement!

does the theme have working widgets?
    No widgets, just live weather icon and clock.
    2009-09-19 05:39 PM
    i must be blind but where are the instructions?
    2009-09-19 05:47 PM
    i must be blind but where are the instructions?
    They are in the old version download, I forgot to include them in the update.
    2009-09-19 05:55 PM
    oh lol thanks!
    2009-09-19 05:56 PM
    ok I see update but are links updated?
    Well here is the theme for those of us who like 1 links and hate mediafire
    Portrait Leopard Theme
    Last edited by laz305; 2009-09-19 at 08:19 PM.
    2009-09-19 07:39 PM
    Hi all....

courtesy from SirTimothy1..

heres my final product...

Lepoard Protrait HD theme

Lepoard Lockscreen V2

Battery extracted from Black Apple Final 7_11

but i had a small problem regarding the time on my statusbar...its white in color which made it quite unable to c properly...anyway to make it black?

many thanks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0001.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0002.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0003.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0004.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0014.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0015.png  
    Last edited by BangaLa; 2009-09-20 at 07:09 AM.
    2009-09-20 07:05 AM
    Hi all....

courtesy from SirTimothy1..

heres my final product...

Lepoard Protrait HD theme

Lepoard Lockscreen V2

Battery extracted from Black Apple Final 7_11

but i had a small problem regarding the time on my statusbar...its white in color which made it quite unable to c properly...anyway to make it black?

many thanks!!!
    I had my status bar transparent for applications so the white time worked for me.

Here is the Info.plist you need for your's to work.
    Attached Files
    2009-09-20 04:18 PM
    I had my status bar transparent for applications so the white time worked for me.

Here is the Info.plist you need for your's to work.
    Thanks mate....

got it working now...

need to straightout some problem also...

are u also using ur own v2 lockscreen?i m currently using the "tap to change color" lockscreen...but when calls come in,theres no slider or "button" to answer...
    2009-09-20 06:37 PM
    Thanks mate....

got it working now...

need to straightout some problem also...

are u also using ur own v2 lockscreen?i m currently using the "tap to change color" lockscreen...but when calls come in,theres no slider or "button" to answer...
    Yeah, the button is part of the lock background, so it's invisible when you go to answer a call. It should still work though.
    2009-09-20 09:49 PM
    Finally after a couple of editing and skinning,

heres my final product of SirTimothy1 theme..its just some modifications i done n incorporated some others themes into it..

I do not take credits for the theme as none of them are made from me....

i also included "stack" into it...

please give some comments...

Many Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0016.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0017.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0018.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0019.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0020.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0021.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0022.png   [Release] Portrait Leopard Theme-img_0023.png  

2009-09-22 11:58 AM
    That looks amazing with stacks! Good job. Can u share??? =)
    2009-09-22 03:05 PM
    That looks amazing with stacks! Good job. Can u share??? =)
    u mean the theme itself or just the stack appliction?

if for the theme,its from SirTimothy1 and is downloadable via 1st page of this thread..

if u are mentioning abt the stack application,

go to Cydia, add this repo "repo.*****************"

then install "stack crack" and u can have stack on ur dock too....

hope this help
    2009-09-22 03:16 PM
    lol yea i thought so. thanks for the advice. do u experience any lag while using this theme? i have a 2g and i hope to install this but not experience any lag...
    2009-09-22 04:31 PM
    lol yea i thought so. thanks for the advice. do u experience any lag while using this theme? i have a 2g and i hope to install this but not experience any lag...
    i m currently using 3gs but nv encounter any lag..as for 2g,i m sorry coz i m not sure abt that...worth to give it a try anyway coz its reali a nice theme
    2009-09-22 04:44 PM
    hey can ya tell me how to fix this plz? When ppl call me or I'm syncing you can see the words hanging off the edge of the screen, plus when ppl call I'd like to have the answer & reject buttons back. Is this not possible can we not have both?
    2009-09-22 06:14 PM
    hey can ya tell me how to fix this plz? When ppl call me or I'm syncing you can see the words hanging off the edge of the screen, plus when ppl call I'd like to have the answer & reject buttons back. Is this not possible can we not have both?
    Try the second version of the lock screen, it doesn't have any html so nothing's messed up.
    2009-09-22 10:04 PM
    I am using that one, where'd that thread go btw? lol maybe cuz I'm using a different dial pad in WB?
    2009-09-22 10:16 PM
    Here
    I don't know the cause. Did you remove the files that cleared the lock time for the old version?
    Mine is working fine...
    2009-09-23 02:28 AM
89 ... 2345