Beta v2 is out!

Theme uses - iBlank, Blanknull and SpringJumps. Download these from Cydia before using this theme.
    Since this theme uses transparent Icon Labels and 2 transparent springjumps it's best to set the icon location before you activate in WinterBoard. See below

Page1 - iPhone - for the most used stock apps
    Page2 - jBreak - for jailbreak apps
    Page3 - Apps - well apps...
    Page4 - Games -
    Page5 - Web - for web links. - SpringJump from this page to page0

SpringJump icons and a psd file for the theme icons included.

Page0 set up below-- The numbers are SpringJump pages
    Note: SpringJump 1 and 0 are transparent. Icon 0 goes on page 5 over the word "HOME".

xxxx
    xxxx
    xxx1

Dock= WInterboard, Phone, Contacts

Download link below!

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-08-10 at 02:46 AM.
    2009-08-06 04:43 AM
    ^^^ That looks f'n awesome!!!!!! And a rare themer not charging for beta testing
    2009-08-06 04:47 AM
    Nice, just got it. Great art work.
    2009-08-06 04:49 AM
    artwork is awesome
    2009-08-06 04:50 AM
    Looks sick...
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME
    2009-08-06 04:52 AM
    ^^^ That looks f'n awesome!!!!!! And a rare themer not charging for beta testing
    I'm going to do a SBSettings theme next and hopefully get that up by the end of the weekend! After that I'll work on Lockscreen and UI images and sounds. Untill then this theme works great with some other UI themes! This theme will be a full theme someday!
    2009-08-06 04:59 AM
    I'm going to do a SBSettings theme next and hopefully get that up by the end of the weekend! After that I'll work on Lockscreen and UI images and sounds. Untill then this theme works great with some other UI themes! This theme will be a full theme someday!
    Looks cool. Can't wait to see it on cydia or the cydia store
    2009-08-06 05:03 AM
    I like...very nice.
    2009-08-06 05:05 AM
    Nice, just got it. Great art work.
    Thanks... Glad you think it's cool. I wanted to do something different.
    2009-08-06 05:12 AM
    this is f#%@ing hot.cant wait until its complete!!!
    2009-08-06 05:25 AM
    Cydia Store FTW !!!!!!

$1.99
    2009-08-06 05:25 AM
    Cydia Store FTW !!!!!!

$1.99
    Looks Like I'm going to be under a lot of pressure! Thanks for the compliment!
    2009-08-06 05:32 AM
    Well get it done and then prep your paypal for some serious hits
    2009-08-06 05:34 AM
    Really good work!
    2009-08-06 07:05 AM
    This theme is gunna be sick man, the artwork is awesome!
    2009-08-06 03:49 PM
    Great Artwork!

The layout is easy to navigate through as well.
    2009-08-06 04:03 PM
    Hey Guys...
    I'm at work now but when i get home tonight i'll post (4) optional wallpapers. Bright Blue, Red, Orange and for the ladies Pink. For those that want to change it up a bit from the original Gunmetal Blue.

I'm almost complete with an optional Dock and dock icons. Going to be a control panel type look. If time allows I'll get that done test and post as well.

After the Dock is complete I'l going to do SBSettings. I'm going to theme the areas I use most first.

Thanks for your support!
    2009-08-06 04:40 PM
    Here's a mock up of the new Dock I'm working on. What do you think? If you like I'll complete tonight and post.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iRock Beta-optional-dock.png  
    2009-08-06 10:09 PM
    Here's a mock up of the new Dock I'm working on. What do you think? If you like I'll complete tonight and post.
    Man, this is looking better by the minute, please post them, the sooner the better.

(Just a thought though, perhaps Text, Phone & Mail would be more usefull to most people, or a 4 icon dock maybe?)

Whatever mate, this is probably the most awesome theme since iNav. Keep going!

p.s. the font file for creating your own icons is damaged (PC version) i have downloaded the zip file twice, no luck - any chance you can re-upload the handwriting-dakota file please?
    Last edited by Scoot62; 2009-08-06 at 11:02 PM. Reason: p.s.
    2009-08-06 10:38 PM
    Man, this is looking better by the minute, please post them, the sooner the better.

(Just a thought though, perhaps Text, Phone & Mail would be more usefull to most people, or a 4 icon dock maybe?)

Whatever mate, this is probably the most awesome theme since iNav. Keep going!
    I was going to have the "text phone and mail" on the dock but I'm not sure how It'll look. Currently I have transparent badges. The little stand on the phone icon is so you will see the missed call notification. Some people get mail in double or triple digits. This stand is currently set to single. If I had the icon stand set up to allow for that it would look wacky when not in use. Guess i could scrap the notification stand but then it would be floating in mid-air. The 3 icon dock makes this busy theme look a little cleaner. I'll post blank dock icons after the dock is done so people can adjust to best fit them.
    2009-08-06 11:02 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD