Whoops here they are
    Attached Thumbnails -ielegance-loading-screens-brothersinarm.png   -ielegance-loading-screens-files.png   -ielegance-loading-screens-xplane.png  
    2009-08-09 06:09 AM
    Ambiance
    Tetris
    Yellow Pages
    Attached Thumbnails -ielegance-loading-screens-ambiance.png   -ielegance-loading-screens-tetris.png   -ielegance-loading-screens-yellowpages.png  
    2009-08-09 06:18 AM
    hey can someone help me out, i use biteSMS, and i wanted to use the loading screens for the default sms app. so i copied the folder of MobileSMS.app and changed it to BiteSMS.app, but this didn't work i still can't get the loading screen to appear on biteSMS. please help!!
    2009-08-09 06:29 AM
    Nvm

OK all I need is icy and remote.
    You did icy but instead of putting icy at the bottom of the picture you put stalks.
    Here is the screen shot for remote.
    (Your gonna have go find icy)
    Last edited by cellmate75; 2009-08-09 at 08:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-09 08:09 AM
    Nvm

OK all I need is icy and remote.
    You did icy but instead of putting icy at the bottom of the picture you put stalks.
    Here is the screen shot for remote.
    (Your gonna have go find icy)
    can u share FONT ? work is on fw 3.0 ? thnks
    2009-08-09 09:09 AM
    Question... i notice that this theme had a custom X for CyDelete, its like the only one I know with that. Anyway, how did you do that. Please tell. I hate the red X I have for my theme. My Appstore apps X's are black.

Nice theme by the way.
    2009-08-09 10:24 AM
    can u share FONT ? work is on fw 3.0 ? thnks
    it the iElegance PRO font, found in Cydia For use with FontSwap
    2009-08-09 11:24 AM
    I finally JB my 3GS No problems. I have JB before, so not a newbie.

My issue, since yesterday, is the inability to download from Cydia. I am continually getting cache error and host unreachable messages.

I tried SBSettings, then your excellent theme. No luck with either,

Any thoughts?
    2009-08-09 05:58 PM
    Requesting for screens in the ZIP file. Thanks!
    Re-posting my loading screen requests. Help please...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/attachm...ng-screens.zip
    Last edited by johndman; 2009-08-09 at 06:04 PM.
    2009-08-09 05:58 PM
    Re-posting my loading screen requests. Help please...

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/attachm...ng-screens.zip
    part1
    Attached Thumbnails -amazon-.png   -photocalc.png   -camerabag.png   -friendsync.png   -memtool.png   -wikipanion.png   -yahoo-.png   -qtweeter.png  

-fox-sports.png   -cbs-sports.png   -filipino-news.png  
    Please hit the Thanks button if my post helped you
    2009-08-09 07:08 PM
    part 2
    Attached Thumbnails -zip-codes.png   -imanila.png   -applei.png   -password.png   -flickr.png   -air-sharing.png   -docs-go.png   -remote.png  

-units.png   -currency.png   -manifesto.png  
    2009-08-09 07:12 PM
    PSD with a glowing effect around the device, updated first post. You need to right click on the camera icon with the outerglow and copy layer style, then paste that layer style on to your other layer

Sorry for doing this after so many were made, it was just too plain. Hopefully everyone agrees...

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    2009-08-09 07:30 PM
    PSD with a glowing effect around the device, updated first post. You need to right click on the camera icon with the outerglow and copy layer style, then paste that layer style on to your other layer

Sorry for doing this after so many were made, it was just too plain. Hopefully everyone agrees...

Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    Looks nice with this outer glow
    I´ll use it for the next ones
    2009-08-09 07:58 PM
    Looks nice with this outer glow
    I´ll use it for the next ones
    I have already done all the ones that are included in the theme. This and a few other things will be going out in an update within the next couple days This is going to be a NICE update
    2009-08-09 08:01 PM
    this looks real good bars
    If I helped you in any way slap that thanks button

Subscribe to me on YouTube
    Follow me on Twitter
    2009-08-09 10:04 PM
    does anybody have a biteSMS loading screen that works. I can't get mine to work, i put it in folder/BiteSMS.app...but still does not work
    2009-08-09 10:42 PM
    Is it named Default.png? If it is and it is still not showing, you can try to replace it in the /Applications/bitSMS.app/ location?
    2009-08-09 10:54 PM
    Is there a zip compilation of all of these loading screens so we can download all of the ones currently created like the ALL ICONs? I found this to be really handy instead of downloading each of the images from the various posts in this thread.

And yes you all can call me lazy.
    2009-08-10 05:08 AM
    Is there a zip compilation of all of these loading screens so we can download all of the ones currently created like the ALL ICONs? I found this to be really handy instead of downloading each of the images from the various posts in this thread.

And yes you all can call me lazy.
    lazy!! Just Kidding! I Will be releasing them in the update tomorrow to those that initially donated, and it will be on Cydia tomorrow night or Tuesday sometime.

I am still working on a few...
    2009-08-10 05:27 AM
    I know this may sound a bit stupid but is there a difference between "initially donated" and people who purchased this theme through Cydia?
    2009-08-10 03:07 PM
326 ... 2345614 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD