Well I've been searching this web and google and I can't seem to find the theme I attached. Does anyone happen to have it? I'm trying to backup my friend's iphone and she has that theme. Unfortunately, her iphone is a 2G 1.1.4 software and I can't even ssh, diskaid, iphonesuitetunnel or w/e it at all. So can someone with a backup of this theme share it? Please and thank you D:.
    Attached Thumbnails Old Theme-snap_163942-200x300.png  
    2009-08-08 07:01 AM
    Can't you just enter winterboard in your friends phone and Check what the theme is and why on the world is the firmware still 1.1.4!?

Oh I just found a very similar one...

hxxp://hi-fiphone.com/iphone_theme_184.html

Or

Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - Hello Kitty
    Last edited by Raptors; 2009-08-08 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-08-08 09:30 AM
    Haha she had installer instead of cydia....and didn't even have winterboard >_<. Plus, her friend unlocked/jailbreaked her iphone like in the beginning of 08' and she's horrible with tech stuff....so yeah After like hours of googling and what not I just went into the installer app and saw what it was called plainly "Hello Kitty" LUCKILY it had the author on it and as soon as I googled him I found it . Thanks anyways ^_^ for some reason I guess it was removed from cydia. Anyone who's desperately trying to find it like I was here :] hxxp://dustlonely.blogbus.com/
    2009-08-08 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD