Got the idea from windows mobile 6.5
    It will use 5 icons in a row and 5 in dock
    and springjumps for games and appz but it will not use Categories cause i hate it and it take forever to load - there is a Home button in dock that jumps to main page.

Update 1 - Due to problems i couldn't fix you do need iBlank and Black Null - however only 4 icons are needed...

Update 2 - I completed the springboard with icons i use, but than i though to myself, some people also use "Facebook" for example as way of communication, so i want to expand it a little - so i came with an idea WM6.5 style - you can scroll one page to make you feel like it expand - I add a picture - check it out - that part isn't finish yet..

Update 3 - Lock screen completed - however suggestions are welcomed - i go to bed - its 5 am here lol...

you can choose your own wallpaper

the idea is that the games and appz will jump to the first page of the game and appz and you can scroll from there...

I also want to add that most of the main screen icons are from the Orb Theme - so thank you.... xD

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ok I release it - thats how you install it

(1) - you need iBlank, Blank Null, 5 icon row and 5 icon dock, spring jumps

(2) - now i add a picture that describes how to place things,
    you only need 12 blank and 3 springjumps
    1 springjump jump to page 0, 1 springjump jump to the 1st page where your appz are and 1 springjump jump to where your 1st game page is...

(3) - now notice the folders in the theme in the image i added - its important to change the number according to the springjump of your game and appz...

(4) - I only use some of the icons in the screenshot - to create you own icons specially to the main menu you need the orbz icon and use photoshop to decrease their size to 60% width and height - then just copy the icon over another icon of what i gave you and save it as a new .png icon

I also must add, that in compare to iNav its ALLOT faster and take almost exactly the same memory when you don't use the addons, winterboard and especially categories...

download link updated !

Download Here
    Attached Thumbnails [Work in Progress] Crystal Theme-1.jpg   [Work in Progress] Crystal Theme-2.jpg   [Work in Progress] Crystal Theme-img_0074.png  
    Last edited by -=viper=-; 2009-11-25 at 12:58 PM.
    2009-08-12 05:04 PM
    Looks pretty nice, I like the icons and set-up a lot. Good luck on it...
    Respect your elders.
    2009-08-12 05:24 PM
    tnx - by the way if any one know how to make the page dots disappear please let me know
    2009-08-12 05:27 PM
    ^There's a package in Cydia that will do it... You can get that and mess around with it. I'm not real sure on the name though, it's something about dots I think.
    Respect your elders.
    2009-08-12 05:29 PM
    Nice. Its nice to see something different for a change. Well done.
    Twitter: @reecouk
    2009-08-12 05:36 PM
    i like it
    2009-08-12 05:54 PM
    mmmm im having problems - i make 5 icons a row and split it to icons and the title - the total sum of their width is indeed 320 but when i put them on next to another a space appear - why aren't they one next to another...?
    2009-08-12 07:33 PM
    I believe you should also give Hockey credit for the Orbz icons and check with him on permission to use them.
    2009-08-12 07:43 PM
    oh i forgot to mention he made the orbz... sry
    2009-08-12 07:45 PM
    interesting looking theme , nice idea and layout

As for me and the Orbz icon team, i think credit in the original post would be appreciated

Thanx
    2009-08-12 08:19 PM

As for me and the Orbz icon team, i think credit in the original post would be appreciated

Thanx
    To be honest if you created these icons you should be mentioned, but any icon that is circular should not be credited to the orbz theme. Sorry. Then alot of themes should be credited to other themes based on the shape of the icon. Shape should not matter. What should matter is the icon itself. Just an opinion. BTW I do use Glass orb color. This theme looks good keep up the good work. There is only so many shapes you can make an icon.
    Last edited by ealvinito; 2009-08-12 at 08:28 PM.
    2009-08-12 08:25 PM

Thanx
    To be honest if you created these icons you should be mentioned, but any icon that is circular should not be credited to the orbz theme. Sorry. Then alot of themes should be credited to other themes based on the shape of the icon. Shape should not matter. What should matter is the icon itself. Just an opinion. BTW I do use Glass orb color. This theme looks good keep up the good work. There is only so many shapes you can make an icon.
    ealvinto: you hit the nail on the head!!!!

H0CKEY: Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, the icons are similar but not the same, you mightve inspired him as you guys did alot of people. But like ealvinito said just because there round you don't get credit LMAO you dont see Stereo313 asking for credit when other people make a icon with reflection LMAO

Anyways nice work viper, I find it odd that you say you dont use Categories cause of it being slow but you use SpringJumps...everytime ive installed SpringJumps my phone becomes so laggy its unusable so I never use it I only use Categories LOL This is a theme that I would install and tweak to work without SpringJumps though.. Keep it up viper
    Last edited by West-; 2009-08-13 at 01:27 AM.
    2009-08-13 01:23 AM
    West - i believe that when you use a very few springjumps like 3 in all of the springboard its hardly noticeable - when i tried to install inav with 8 jumps every page over 8 pages + million blanks iphone slows down - right now i check the memory with sbsettings and it look exactly the same before winterboard + other addons.... 60mb after i press free memory...
    also what i meant is that categories doesn't slow the phone but when i press games folder and i have over 50 of them it take alot of time to load...
    Last edited by -=viper=-; 2009-08-13 at 01:44 AM.
    2009-08-13 01:39 AM
    Ahh ok I see what ya mean...60MB you have 3GS ? I never have more then 52MB free on my 3G...
    2009-08-13 02:06 AM
    I wish - i have 2g - by the way my uncle has 3g i jailed break it and i must say 2g is faster than 3g...
    2009-08-13 02:09 AM
    It's looking good, I like the concept!
    2009-08-13 03:25 AM
    ealvinto: you hit the nail on the head!!!!

West-: Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, the icons are similar but not the same, you mightve inspired him as you guys did alot of people. But like ealvinito said just because there round you don't get credit LMAO you dont see Stereo313 asking for credit when other people make a icon with reflection LMAO

Anyways nice work viper, I find it odd that you say you dont use Categories cause of it being slow but you use SpringJumps...everytime ive installed SpringJumps my phone becomes so laggy its unusable so I never use it I only use Categories LOL This is a theme that I would install and tweak to work without SpringJumps though.. Keep it up viper

i know there are round icon themes , but those are my icons in the preview, and i am not tryin to make a mess of this thread of his theme , but don't make me look like wrong about the icons in question when they are 100% icons made by me and my overlay with my distinct reflection and outer ring with glare , Orbz Theme has 4 custom and unique overlays for the icons sets and the ones in the theme are indeed my v1.0 set

i think my request was fair and polite
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 2009-08-13 at 07:57 AM.
    2009-08-13 07:53 AM
    I believe it is not a similarity but a copy of Orbz icon. I have to respect the Creators wish.
    Unless credit is given and permission granted by HOCKEY this thread will be deleted.
    2009-08-13 08:12 AM
    o.O but i did give credit - i never i argued about that - other people had- and if you close the post i really dont care - i do this for fun and its other people who losr not me....dont you think?
    2009-08-13 12:49 PM
    very nice
    2009-08-13 04:13 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD