Hello everyone,

I've been searching for about an hour for resolutions to my two (minor) problems to no avail. I'll make them plain and simple so the experts can help me out, hopefully

Both of these problems deal with the WinterBoard theme Cake (specifically the black icon set)

First, I cannot get the "Things" icon to show up for iProcrastinate Mobile. I've looked at app name lists and the like (they solved an identical problem for the USA TODAY app), but the names "iProcrastinate Mobile" and "iProcrastinateMobile" do not work for me. Perhaps there has been an update or something? This is the last icon I need so it would be nice if I could get it working.

Second, Cake appears to have taken over my Snail Wi-Fi icon even though I have the Snail set as my first preference in WinterBoard (it's at the very top of the list). Is this a known issue, and is there any way for me to get my Snail back while sticking with the Cake theme?

Thanks for your time, let me know if you need any more information.

-Kaye
    2009-08-22 09:50 AM
    Wifi issue was resolved. Now it's just a matter of getting the iProcrastinate icon to take.
    2009-08-23 06:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD