Nice theme and Lock Screen
    2009-09-13 04:25 AM

Check Out the new lockscreen without a "tap to unlock" setup!

It's very stylish and works great for those with password-protectection!

I owe the main idea all to SirTimothy!
    2009-09-13 05:36 AM
    I love the new lockscreen bro....good work..

Oh with the icon pack, maybe start puttin the date on the pack that way everyone knows if it was updated?

i.e: Icons913.zip....Making a few icons right now that I needed myself update in a few..
    Don't Forget the Thanks Button!!
    2009-09-13 06:54 PM
    Took your advice West, it should now be easy to tell if the icon pack has been recently updated... I actually just updated today so check it out!
    2009-09-13 07:33 PM
    Great job guys, keep it rolling!
    2009-09-13 08:20 PM
    So any feedback on the new lockscreen? Complaints, compliments or suggestions?
    2009-09-14 02:29 AM
    works lovely althought i did like the original one with the abstract background.
    Storm Shadow
    2009-09-14 03:50 AM
    FYI the new iGLASSIFY Lockscreen is now available in Cydia.

Enjoy!
    2009-09-15 03:56 AM
    More icons, this theme is fantastic!
    2009-09-15 04:44 AM
    More icons, this theme is fantastic!
    Are you saying you need more icons? If so just post a SS and Me or Just will take care of ya!

Names are as follows justarry
    DONDATW

FantasyFootballLive

Real Tennis

YPmobile

oh btw Love the lockscreen but I had to put my twist on it heh
    Last edited by West-; 2009-09-15 at 08:09 PM.
    2009-09-15 07:42 PM
    Sweet lockscreen! Have you tried using it with password protection on? The input goes right into the box, its really cool...

I'll add those and hopefully some more recent popular icons in an updated icon pack

And would you be willing to create some alternate stock icons for me? Maybe even make a version with text inside the icon, or a univeral color? Just to add variety, only if you are willing though!

Thanks
    2009-09-16 04:14 AM
    Some screenshots. It would be wonderful to have a full theme!
    2009-09-16 04:23 AM
    I made some more popular icons:
    geoDefense Swarm
    Max Injury
    Adrenaline Golf
    Dexter
    Police Radio
    Mini Golf Wacky
    Skyscrapers
    Toy Story Mania
    TightWire
    KIL.A.TON
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-geodefense.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-max-injury.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-adrenaline-golf.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-dexter.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-police-radio.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-mini-golf-wacky.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-skyscrapers.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-toy-story-mania.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-tightwire.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-kil..ton.png 
    2009-09-16 04:35 AM
    The first 10:
    ClockIn
    Connector
    Check Please
    Keeper
    Citysearch
    Fast Add
    Cooliris
    ClockedIn
    eReader
    ez level free
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-clockin.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-connector.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-check-please.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-keeper.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-citysearch.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-fast-add.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-cooliris.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-clockedin.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-ereader.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-ez-level-free.png 
    2009-09-16 04:51 AM
    Dude, you are fantastic! A million thanks for your efforts. Send me a link so I can donate for this, really.
    2009-09-16 05:03 AM
    I'll get the rest up tomorrow after work, I'm tired, had a long day... and I'll try to get that donate link up soon
    2009-09-16 05:09 AM
    At your convenience friend!
    2009-09-16 05:11 AM
    Sweet lockscreen! Have you tried using it with password protection on? The input goes right into the box, its really cool...

I'll add those and hopefully some more recent popular icons in an updated icon pack

And would you be willing to create some alternate stock icons for me? Maybe even make a version with text inside the icon, or a univeral color? Just to add variety, only if you are willing though!

Thanks
    I hate the password lock...so i dont use it LOL....what alternate icons do you want? Just tell what kinda stuff your looking for Im sure I could throw something together. Not sure what you mean buy text inside the box?
    2009-09-16 05:36 AM
    Like this App Store icon...

I think it would be cool if all of the icons had their own color background (ie purple-itunes, green-phone...) and their label inside the icon. This would be for all of the stock icons and then anymore requests after that if it turns out cool.

You willing?

If you have any other ideas, let me know
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-app-store.png 
    2009-09-16 05:18 PM
    Next 15:
    FileAid
    Fliq Tasks
    FreeMemory
    Fuze Meeting
    Fuze Msgr
    GarageBuy
    Groups
    HAC
    Headspace
    iDownload
    iTranslate
    MindWave
    NightCamera
    PayPal
    Phrases
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-fileaid.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-fliq-tasks.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-freememory.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-fuze-meeting.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-fuze-msgr.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-garagebuy.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-groups.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-hac.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-headspace.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-idownload.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-itranslate.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-mindwave.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-nightcamera.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-paypal.png [RELEASE] iGLASSIFY-phrases.png 
    2009-09-16 11:44 PM
186 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD