User Tag List

^is this what you were requesting? credit goes to Z=)
    tnx but I mean icon like on the dock ....like this

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/261/mysetupl.png

Could you please create this I don't know how to create

@blckadi - no , I only change zip code...
    Last edited by Dexy88; 2009-11-02 at 10:46 PM.
    2009-11-02 10:40 PM
    is it possible to have the weather widget temp be the blue color that the icons have
    2009-11-02 10:47 PM

At this time I cannot make addition Icons in the dock style This was explained a few post back. Maybe I can revisit this later but need to move forward with the loading screens lockscreens and red tweak at this point.
    2009-11-02 10:52 PM

ah sorry man that's outta my hands, Z has to custom make all these icons by hand and its a big long process. I'll let him answer ya since he's the one who would have to make it. Wish i could be of more help.

is it possible to have the weather widget temp be the blue color that the icons have
    colors for this are being looked into=)
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-02 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-02 10:54 PM
    The color can be changed but the bevel effect and highlight shadow will not.
    2009-11-02 10:54 PM
    Thanks Z and iphonerookie , I know that I am too boring with this , but I love this theme and I love when it all looks nice
    2009-11-02 11:02 PM
    Thanks to Broomhead for getting my avatar issue resolved! Nice the be able to read the icon! Nice work and thank you!!!!
    2009-11-02 11:12 PM
    Say one comment and about 500 comments and 300 emails saying someone posted something on this forum later and I'm starting to regret it...haha jkjk great theme
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2009-11-02 11:25 PM
    hi

first, GREAT WORK!! Big thanks to you!

I need many icons
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-2.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-3.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-4.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-5.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-2-.jpg  
    2009-11-02 11:50 PM
    The blue looks sweet there Z!
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!
    2009-11-02 11:57 PM
    hi

first, GREAT WORK!! Big thanks to you!

I need many icons
    Glad to make them for you, but can you post a screenie with no themes checked in WinterBoard please (Stock icons). The icons will look so much better if you do. Thx

Also, many of these are already made, have you downloaded the icon pack from the first post?
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-03 at 12:08 AM.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-03 12:05 AM
    oh sorry

here are now the correct screenshots. thx!

**edit**
    isnt it better i become a blank icon? i install many apps. i dont want disturb all time for 1-2 icons

**Edit**
    Also, many of these are already made, have you downloaded the icon pack from the first post?
    yes, i have
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-foto.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-2.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-3.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-4.jpg   [RELEASE] iSatin-foto-5.jpg  
    Last edited by CROW1973; 2009-11-03 at 12:34 AM.
    2009-11-03 12:11 AM
    zauss - For my weather temp error , i found in Wallpaper.js in the row : document.getElementById("temp").innerText=tempValu e+"ş"; .... when I rename "ş" to "" i got "?" , but when i rename to any other word it's work and show what I wrote ....how to get a "" to be correct?
    2009-11-03 12:46 AM
    oh sorry

here are now the correct screenshots. thx!

**edit**
    isnt it better i become a blank icon? i install many apps. i dont want disturb all time for 1-2 icons

**Edit**

yes, i have
    You may be right. Here are some. Please make sure you check the spelling as some may be wrong.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-9-toolbox.png [RELEASE] iSatin-9-toolbox_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-appminer.png [RELEASE] iSatin-appminer_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-aptbackup.png [RELEASE] iSatin-aptbackup_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-atomic-clock.png [RELEASE] iSatin-atomic-clock_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-barcode.png [RELEASE] iSatin-barcode_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bejeweled-2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bejeweled-2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bmi.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bmi_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-03 12:59 AM
    Hi,

I have three icons i need, I dont believe there in the icon pack.

there the three at the bottom of this screenshot

PB LostTrials
    TVCatchup
    Doom

Thanks for the help and keep up the outstanding work!!!

2009-11-03 01:01 AM
    and more.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-counter.png [RELEASE] iSatin-counter_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dict.cc.png [RELEASE] iSatin-dict.cc_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-facegoo-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-facegoo-lite_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-herold.png [RELEASE] iSatin-herold_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iscr.png [RELEASE] iSatin-iscr_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ixpenselt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ixpenselt_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kronehit.png [RELEASE] iSatin-kronehit_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-03 01:02 AM
    zauss - For my weather temp error , i found in Wallpaper.js in the row : document.getElementById("temp").innerText=tempValu e+"ş"; .... when I rename "ş" to "" i got "?" , but when i rename to any other word it's work and show what I wrote ....how to get a "" to be correct?
    remove the whole file from ur phone, reinstall it again...
    take a pic of the screen and send to my email.. and one of the original weather.app.

and ill help you... cuz ur the only one ive heard of that has that problem.
    Twitter and Ping: ibnyaffa
    2009-11-03 01:03 AM
    more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-lotto-i-mate.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lotto-i-mate_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mosquitofree.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mosquitofree_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-oldbooth-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-oldbooth-_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-papijump.png [RELEASE] iSatin-papijump_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-physics-free.png [RELEASE] iSatin-physics-free_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-poi-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-poi-lite_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pokamax.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pokamax_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-03 01:04 AM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-qando.png [RELEASE] iSatin-qando_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rally-master.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rally-master_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-removem.png [RELEASE] iSatin-removem_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sheep-launcher.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sheep-launcher_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shopshop.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shopshop_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sky-news.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sky-news_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sky-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sky-_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-03 01:06 AM
    and these
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-supertalent.png [RELEASE] iSatin-supertalent_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-torch.png [RELEASE] iSatin-torch_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tv-select.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tv-select_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-uefa.com.png [RELEASE] iSatin-uefa.com_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zipcodes.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zipcodes_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-03 01:07 AM
6,493 ... 519199100101102103111151201 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD