Thanks for the info and changing the plist.. It worked however when i changed colors and just playing around, I also see the page numbers which you can see at the bottom of my screen.. I dont want that to show. Can that be changed separately or is that a part of the "undocked icons".. i did change that color as well.. if so let me know... how can i get rid of showing the page numbers at the bottom? If i need to change something back to transparent, no prob.
    Take a look at my photo below and let me how I can get rid of the "page numbers" or if I need to edit something in the plist.

Thanks

MrJayRizzie

Got it working... Host Delete this post please.
    Last edited by MrJayRizzie; 2009-11-09 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-09 05:52 PM
    This is what it says in IBNweather, should I remove the .html and the 'Ledyard, At' which is not part of Canada?

var locale = "CAXXO546.html" //e.g. 'Windsor, Ont.'|'Canada'|'Ledyard, AT'|'Canada'
    2009-11-09 05:54 PM
    Preview of Ovation Blue on Blue SBSettings theme.

This is awesome work guys thumbs up
    2009-11-09 06:01 PM
    Thanks for all the positive comments guys, it's really cool to be such a helping hand in this theme and I'm glad everyone loves what and how I contribute to it:-)
    2009-11-09 06:20 PM
    Hey iPhonerookie, in the IBNweather I am only supposed to change the zip.(City/Province) right and leave everything alone? Like do you see where it says Windsor, Ont./Canada/Ledyard, AT/Canada? I was only supposed to put in my code (CAXXO546) right?

Thanks

var locale = "CAXXO546.html" //e.g. 'Windsor,
    Ont.'|'Canada'|'Ledyard, AT'|'Canada'
    2009-11-09 06:26 PM
    I have a request... Can someone make an iSatin wallpaper for me with the side bar that says "JayRizzie"

message me if possible or what I would need to do

Thanks
    2009-11-09 06:29 PM
    here are the shots FML.
    have fun
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-icon1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon1_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon3.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon3_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon4.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon4_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-stickwars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-stickwars_cat.png 
    2009-11-09 06:31 PM
    Yeah just that code but delete the .HTML and u should be good:-)
    2009-11-09 06:34 PM
    I keep getting the (?) mark after loading the IBNweather and it is checked and at the top of my WinterBoard, I have resprung as well. So can someone please look at my posts and help me please, this is getting annoying that it is not working and the rest of the theme is (great) and fine? I deleted the .html and what about the other stuff in that var/ location because I am in Windsor, Ont. Canada and my code is CAXXO546 and should I leave all the Moscow Russia stuff and just change my location code?

Thanks
    2009-11-09 06:35 PM
    I do have a problem with some icons still.
    I've added the icons pack on the first post but not all icons are changing. some of these are:
    -Bejeweled 2
    -Shrek Kart
    -Sonic The Hedgehog
    anyone who knows what the problem is here?
    have fun
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-bejeweled.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bejeweled_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shrek-kart.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shrek-kart_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sonic.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sonic_cat.png 
    2009-11-09 06:36 PM
    How do you disable loading screens, for SMS/MMS for example. I don't like the lag of the loading screen every time I open up my text messages. Thanks
    2009-11-09 06:38 PM
    ^ it's not the loading screen that would cause any delay what so ever. It only replaces the default loading screen.
    2009-11-09 06:41 PM
    I keep getting the (?) mark even after respringing, I changed just the zip./my code number for Windsor, Ont./Canada and I am wondering do I get rid of the other stuff that has nothing to do with Canada?? I really want the weather image on the homescreen but I don't know what to do next, can I just delete everything in this line accept my code?

var locale = "CAXXO546" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-09 at 06:48 PM.
    2009-11-09 06:43 PM
    var locale = "Vienna, Austria"
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'

var locale = "CAXXO546"
    var source = 'yahooWeather"

is this correct?
    2009-11-09 06:59 PM
    ^^ All I used was my Zip Code. Maybe try that.

var locale = "Vienna, Austria"
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen'

var locale = "CAXXO546"
    var source = 'yahooWeather"

is this correct?
    It looks correct.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-09 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-09 07:02 PM
    var city = child.getAttribute("city");
    var state = child.getAttribute("state");
    var zip = child.getAttribute("postal");

This is under Accuweather, should I enter my stuff in there as well because I have a Province (Ontario) not a state and a postal code not a zip code I live in Canada
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-09 at 07:05 PM.
    2009-11-09 07:02 PM
    ^ it's not the loading screen that would cause any delay what so ever. It only replaces the default loading screen.
    ahh, you're right, the default one is a genie like effect. thanks for clearing that up.
    2009-11-09 07:03 PM
    i know that`s correct ^^ maybe crow13 has a other config
    2009-11-09 07:04 PM
    Hey iPhonerookie, in the IBNweather I am only supposed to change the zip.(City/Province) right and leave everything alone? Like do you see where it says Windsor, Ont./Canada/Ledyard, AT/Canada? I was only supposed to put in my code (CAXXO546) right?

Thanks

var locale = "CAXXO546" //e.g. 'Windsor,
    Ont.'|'Canada'|'Ledyard, AT'|'Canada'
    var city = child.getAttribute("city");
    var state = child.getAttribute("state");
    var zip = child.getAttribute("postal");

This is under Accuweather, should I enter my stuff in there as well because I have a Province (Ontario) not a state and a postal code not a zip code I live in Canada
    No, you only need what I highlighted in red in your post. Does not need the .html as you had it in your post. No need to add anything else what so ever if that is the correct code from Yahoo weather.
    2009-11-09 07:08 PM
    var locale = "CAXXO546" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'

The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Yahoo! Weather
    var source = 'yahooWeather' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'

I live in Canada (Windsor, Ont.) and I did take the .html off. Can you go check for me in Yahooweather for Windsor, Ont. Canada , just to make sure I am right which I used that before for my Delnoch theme and it worked with that code? Zausser says to maybe switch from Yahooweather to Accuweatherstolen?
    2009-11-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD