Sorry Zausser, I am being stupid today and maybe need to give it a break. I love these 2 themes (iCarbon/Black&Red) and just in a rush, but I deleted by mistake the info.plist in the iCarbonRed:0 I just took it from the iCarbonBlack and put it into the Red and now fine, sorry for your time and keep up the great work buddy Just take the (icon package of over 1000) and drag and drop it into the icon folder in var/stash/Themes/iCarbon or whatever Theme you using That worked for me and now I have like 1700 or so icons, thanks Zausser Also to resize them, just open PS or whatever you use and go up to File and hit OPEN and find the image where you have it and resize it to 69x69
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-10 at 02:04 AM.
    2009-11-10 02:00 AM
    every thing is set up as per the screenshot,sorry i didnt make myself clear i am trying to get the category icons i am missing i know where to put the springboard icons but i cant see a file in the themes for cat icons and if i try to put them in same folder they overwrite themselves and i realize that they are diff sizes!!!!

Now I understand.

Download and install the Categories Icon theme from the first post. SSH to themes root: private/var/stash/themes

This will show in winterboard but do not check it in winterboard. Leave it off. You select this theme inside the 4 categories folders you made for this theme.

All future Categories Icons get SSH to the icon folder in this theme.

Was that clear?

Let me know.
    2009-11-10 02:03 AM
    Thank you for creating this theme it is wonderful. one question some of the Icons that i created and some that you had in the folder it does not change on the theme like ie. amazon.
    2009-11-10 02:06 AM
    totally clear thank you for your quick response!!!!keep up the great work
    2009-11-10 02:09 AM
    Thank you for creating this theme it is wonderful. one question some of the Icons that i created and some that you had in the folder it does not change on the theme like ie. amazon.
    Make certain that the icon is named correctly.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-10 02:44 AM
    thanks for the answer, I guess i need to look in iTunes and see if the name is correct. is the icon cap specific meaning it reads the caps or just the spelling
    2009-11-10 02:54 AM
    Do as blkcadi mentioned to me, go to Appshopper.com
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-10 at 03:01 AM.
    2009-11-10 02:56 AM
    ^ nope, Appshopper.com

thanks for the answer, I guess i need to look in iTunes and see if the name is correct. is the icon cap specific meaning it reads the caps or just the spelling
    It is case sensitive and spacing also. Easiest way is to make the icons wiggle like your going to delete the app. press delete (it will not delete at this point) then it will show the the exact name of the app, spelling, case and spacing. Then just click cancel.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-10 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-10 03:01 AM
    in order to install Carbon Ovation [Red] via Cydia, do i need to have already installed iSatin or something similar? i already have these:
    5 Icon Dock
    5 column Springboard
    SpringJumps
    Categories
    iBlank
    BlankNull

do i need to install anything else?
    Last edited by d_hanson3; 2009-11-10 at 03:48 AM.
    2009-11-10 03:39 AM
    There are complete installation instruction in the read me file that is in the theme as well as pictures for screen set up. But it sounds like you have what you need.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-10 03:52 AM
    ok thanks. im a noob at this stuff :/
    2009-11-10 03:56 AM
    If you wait like 5min., I am sending you them via PM and you need to download and install WinSCP
    2009-11-10 03:59 AM
    No problem, there are a ton of pages here and tweaks so a quick read through this thread will shed all kinds of light on it for you.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-10 04:00 AM
    i have WinSCP, but the setup instructions don't say anything about using that...
    2009-11-10 04:01 AM
    Read what I wrote, I am doing you a favor and sending you the rar. files for the iCarbon/Red&Black so just make sure you know how to use WinSCP and check your PM in about 2min.
    2009-11-10 04:04 AM
    in order to install Carbon Ovation [Red] via Cydia, do i need to have already installed iSatin or something similar? i already have these:
    5 Icon Dock
    5 column Springboard
    SpringJumps
    Categories
    iBlank
    BlankNull

do i need to install anything else?
    No. All My Cydia themes are complete. The only thing you may want is the IBNweather widget. But that to can be downloaded from Cydia.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

Read what I wrote, I am doing you a favor and sending you the rar. files for the iCarbon/Red&Black so just make sure you know how to use WinSCP and check your PM in about 2min.
    Why do you need to send them to him... It's on the first post? I'm confused...
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-10 at 04:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-10 04:06 AM
    Maybe I am just missing something but I can't find the psd of the blank icon.
    2009-11-10 04:10 AM
    Just trying to be nice and some can not follow what to do, so I figured I would make it easier because I remember when I did not know nothing and blkcadi helped me out So they are in your PMs now, so let me or us know how you do
    2009-11-10 04:10 AM
    i appreciate it, lol but i already had that.
    i just went and installed iSatin from Cydia. what im asking is this: once i have set up my springboard like it has on the screenshots, i just go to winterboard and check iSatin. right?
    and once i do that, i can check Carbon Ovation [Red] and place it above iSatin. correct?
    2009-11-10 04:24 AM

So Thank You!!!

Working late tonight but want to still try and get SBSettings out for you. I also will update the first thread and put the setup screenshot in the post for folks that are downloading the ovation themes from Cydia.

Once again thank you to all! YOU ROCK

"Z"
    2009-11-10 04:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD