User Tag List

Guess the first question would be what theme do you want... We got lots...
    well hello Clarice i'd like the theme w/piiiiigs
    2009-11-16 07:18 AM
    Hi i really love this theme and would like some help with the dock icons to make it perfect...the below is my screenshot with the following as dock icons biteSMS-Calendar-Phone-Ipod-Clock

Can anyone help me to make the dock icons same like the default carbon ovation red theme where the dock icons are black with a red glow at the bottom? My photoshopped skills sucks big time

If possible, can use the below biteSMS icon i provide instead of the default messages icon which i'm currently using? Really appreciate if someone could help me out here...thks
    i'm backkkk!!!!=) post up the icons you want made so someone can make them for you and not have to go searching.
    Hi, i wonder could anyone help me out here?
    2009-11-16 09:10 AM
    I've posted the question 2 time but still no luck so I'm going to post it again:

Does anyone have the loading screens of Apps, iPhone, Misc and Games working? I followed the instructions to the dot and still no loading screens

Can anyone put me out of my misery ?
    2009-11-16 09:26 AM
    I've posted the question 2 time but still no luck so I'm going to post it again:

Does anyone have the loading screens of Apps, iPhone, Misc and Games working? I followed the instructions to the dot and still no loading screens

Can anyone put me out of my misery ?
    May sound silly, but try rebooting the phone. For some reason, some changes just don't seem to kick in until then. Sorry, but that's about all I can offer if you have already followed the instructions.
    2009-11-16 01:30 PM
    May sound silly, but try rebooting the phone. For some reason, some changes just don't seem to kick in until then. Sorry, but that's about all I can offer if you have already followed the instructions.
    Tried that already and sadly it's still not okay. The only time I managed to show the loading screens when I had the Keep Resident option ON in Categories but the loading screen showed up only the first time

Btw, the Cat.png screenshot explaining how to configure each category seems to be for an older version of the Categories app. Could this be a problem?
    2009-11-16 01:56 PM
    Tried that already and sadly it's still not okay. The only time I managed to show the loading screens when I had the Keep Resident option ON in Categories but the loading screen showed up only the first time

Btw, the Cat.png screenshot explaining how to configure each category seems to be for an older version of the Categories app. Could this be a problem?
    I'm running Categories v2.27 and have no problems with load screens.
    2009-11-16 02:48 PM
    I'm running Categories v2.27 and have no problems with load screens.
    Did you lay out your theme the way the screenshots of the first page are? Because from the screenshot you posted yesterday I came to think you don't have categories folders and I have problems namely with the categories folders (Apps, iPhone, Misc, Games) loading screens
    2009-11-16 02:56 PM
    Did you lay out your theme the way the screenshots of the first page are? Because from the screenshot you posted yesterday I came to think you don't have categories folders and I have problems namely with the categories folders (Apps, iPhone, Misc, Games) loading screens
    I did do it that way by creating the 4 folders.
    2009-11-16 03:16 PM
    well hello Clarice i'd like the theme w/piiiiigs
    Is this someone I know? Seems like it.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-16 03:17 PM
    Hey can i get the icons for the following:
    -System Activity Monitor
    -Westpac
    -'Yes' Optus
    -Chef
    -Drinks & Cocktail Recipies
    -All Recipies
    -Sushipedia
    -Big Oven
    -Racing Live
    -iMobsters
    -World War
    -Vampires
    -Kingdoms Live
    -Zombies Live
    -Rockstars Live
    -Ninjas Live
    -Epic Soldier Wars
    -Eliminate Pro
    -Wikipedia
    -Australian News
    -English Chinese Dictionary
    -Convertbot

Thanks in advance
    I wasn't able to find all the artwork. Please post it or a screen shot with not themes selected and lables showing and we'll get them done for you.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-australian-news.png [RELEASE] iSatin-australian-news_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chef.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chef_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-convertbot.png [RELEASE] iSatin-convertbot_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-drinks-cocktail-recipies.png [RELEASE] iSatin-drinks-cocktail-recipies_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-eliminate-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-eliminate-pro_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-english-chinese-dictionary.png [RELEASE] iSatin-english-chinese-dictionary_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-epic-soldier-wars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-epic-soldier-wars_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-16 04:15 PM
    more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-imobsters.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imobsters_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-racing-live.png [RELEASE] iSatin-racing-live_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sushipedia.png [RELEASE] iSatin-sushipedia_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-system-activity-monitor.png [RELEASE] iSatin-system-activity-monitor_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vampires.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vampires_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-westpac.png [RELEASE] iSatin-westpac_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wikipedia.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wikipedia_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-16 04:16 PM
    last ones. Enjoy.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-zombies-live.png [RELEASE] iSatin-zombies-live_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-16 04:17 PM
    I did do it that way by creating the 4 folders.
    well, in that case I have no clue why it is not working for me
    2009-11-16 04:30 PM
    Is this someone I know? Seems like it.
    Hannibal Lechter - Silence of the Lambs
    2009-11-16 04:40 PM
    ^ I knew that, lmao. I believe it is a friend of mind that created another acct. Mason is his hero.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-16 04:52 PM
    These awesome creations are from iPhonerookie and sorry for so late in posting them but had other things I was trying to work on, like the icon vid. by Zausser (thanks)

2009-11-16 05:43 PM
    ^ dang, rook does do some nice work also (( he must have had a great teacher,("Z") )). Very cool.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-16 05:47 PM
    thx to Z for the new look .. sooo nice !!!
    2009-11-16 05:52 PM
    Yeah, I like the way he made my Cobras look like they are sliding behind the Purple/Orange veil of color
    2009-11-16 05:54 PM
    Yep Z is the grand master PS'er:-) glad ya like my work. And mason verger is just from the movie Hannibal. Silence of the lambs has Buffalo Bill....it rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again;-)
    2009-11-16 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD