^ it's included in the theme package, look at the threads first post.
    2009-09-23 10:44 PM
    where can i get the html for this clock and date
    Add on pack first page, first post.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-09-23 10:46 PM
    yeah i saw those on the first post...are the icons supposed to be in the holes in the strip or all in a row like normal...sorry kinda new at this...but this is the best theme i have seen yet by far
    2009-09-23 10:48 PM
    you right , sorry, i didnt look around enough
    2009-09-23 10:49 PM
    am i able to do this from my mac or on the phone?
    Great theme Z, Congrats!!
    am i able to do this from my mac or on the phone?
    You'll have to do it on your mac to your phone.

An easy way to learn how to transfer files is watch videos on youtube. Search "SSH iphone"

yeah i saw those on the first post...are the icons supposed to be in the holes in the strip or all in a row like normal...sorry kinda new at this...but this is the best theme i have seen yet by far
    The icons that appear in the holes are just a Wallpaper pic for that first page and are non functional icons.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-09-23 at 10:59 PM.
    2009-09-23 10:53 PM
    ok i will check that out....i downloaded the file on my phone but no idea where it went...lol....i will check out you-tube
    2009-09-23 10:55 PM
    ok i will check that out....i downloaded the file on my phone but no idea where it went...lol....i will check out you-tube
    Did you download through Cydia? If you have winterboard installed, it will be there.
    2009-09-23 11:18 PM
    i cant find the add on through cydia...i have isatin on there now....but i really like the look of the icons fading into the background
    2009-09-23 11:24 PM
    i cant find the add on through cydia...i have isatin on there now....but i really like the look of the icons fading into the background
    The add ons for this theme have to be downloaded from the first post and SSH'd into your device. The Cydia theme is the full theme without the options from the add on pack...
    2009-09-23 11:29 PM
    I am having a weird problem with the icon sizes from the icon pack.

I used iphonebrowser to replace the Icon.png in each of the app folders with the icons in the icon pack.

The problem is that the icons are tiny and about half the size of the icons in the theme.

What is the proper way to use the icons in the icon pack?
    2009-09-24 01:27 AM
    iBalls, AppBox Pro, WordBook, Wi-Fi Finder, Hold Em, MailPhotos, Easy News, Express, NewsAddict, News Pro, Mr. AahH!!
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-iballs.png [RELEASE] iSatin-appbox-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wordbook.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wi-fi-finder.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hold-em.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mailphotos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-easy-news.png [RELEASE] iSatin-express.png [RELEASE] iSatin-newsaddict.png [RELEASE] iSatin-news-pro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mr.-aahh-.png 
    2009-09-24 01:30 AM
    post deleted!
    2009-09-24 01:32 AM
    Hey, thanks a bunch Uglyboygg ... much appreciated!!!
    2009-09-24 02:06 AM
    I am having a weird problem with the icon sizes from the icon pack.

I used iphonebrowser to replace the Icon.png in each of the app folders with the icons in the icon pack.

The problem is that the icons are tiny and about half the size of the icons in the theme.

What is the proper way to use the icons in the icon pack?
    The Icons form the Icon pack go in the Icon folder inside the iSatin_v2F.theme folder...
    Try that...
    2009-09-24 02:54 AM
    ^ yup, sounds like he put them in the wrong location that's the issue. Must be using Winterboard tho.
    2009-09-24 02:57 AM
    Here's the Carbon LockBackground and 5 column Wallpaper. Let me know what you think. I'm going to start some request from earlier posts then maybe start rebuilding Loading screens for the Add on Pack...

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-wallpaper.png  
    2009-09-24 03:00 AM
    ^ yup, sounds like he put them in the wrong location that's the issue. Must be using Winterboard tho.
    Copy that... Just posted the Carbon. Let me know if you like it better and I'll pm you the custom Lockscreen using the carbon.
    2009-09-24 03:01 AM
    Hey Z, Thanks for the great affort you put in this theme i like the carbon look a lot so put it in the add-on package everything is working perfect for me in this theme so thanks again. Are you still thinking off making bigger icons for the catagories because i now need my glasses lol.

Can you supply me the little icons you made for the loadingscreens so i can put them up in my theme.
    Here you go...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-icon_fun.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon_media.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icon_music.png 
    2009-09-24 03:56 AM
6,493 ... 614151617182666116 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD