and b.....here are your's, hope you like them & how they turned out as much as i did!=)

niceeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
    2009-11-20 12:47 AM
    Perrrfeect, thanks Rook and nice job on the 49s one and Blkcadi's Cadi with the hint of Red&Blue shine off the emblems Stupid question to most I guess but how do you get rid of the (Page 0) thingy, it ruins the picture

Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-20 at 01:00 AM.
    2009-11-20 12:57 AM
    niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Thank you Rook!I will support your cause!
    thanks man, I appreciate it=) glad ya like it!

Perrrfeect, thanks Rook and nice job on the 49s one and Blkcadi's Cadi with the hint of Red&Blue shine off the emblems Stupid question to most I guess but how do you get rid of the (Page 0) thingy, it ruins the picture

looks good bro! just go into springjumps and go into the options or whatever in there and turn off page titles=) voila.
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-20 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-20 01:02 AM
    Hey Z, nice theme

can you provide the PSD File for the icons on the right of the home page? They're the icons without the glossy finish. I'm using an ipod touch and I'd like to make a different icon for them instead of using phone.png

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here
    2009-11-20 01:17 AM
    yo rookie could you make me a blue patriots signature theme style one with Patriots down the side, and if you wouldnt mind releaseing a PSD of tutorial.
    2009-11-20 01:31 AM
    I know you guys made a ton of icons and I think your work is great but can I make a request for these icons please?

Stephen Colbert's The Word
    Starwalk
    Call of Duty World at War Zombies
    Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
    Spend
    2009-11-20 01:33 AM
    Hey Z, nice theme

can you provide the PSD File for the icons on the right of the home page? They're the icons without the glossy finish. I'm using an ipod touch and I'd like to make a different icon for them instead of using phone.png
    Thanks... Dont really have a psd that would help for those icons... iphonerookie has pretty much the inside scoop on how they were made... I'm sure if you ask him nicely he will take care of it.
    2009-11-20 01:39 AM
    just wanna edit my above post about the pats one rookie, could you make the stripe red/blue and everything else blue. thanks, if not blue will be good too
    2009-11-20 01:45 AM
    I know you guys made a ton of icons and I think your work is great but can I make a request for these icons please?

Stephen Colbert's The Word
    Starwalk
    Call of Duty World at War Zombies
    Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
    Spend
    whoop, here it is...........
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-call-duty-world-war-zombies.png [RELEASE] iSatin-call-duty-world-war-zombies_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spend.png [RELEASE] iSatin-spend_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-starwalk.png [RELEASE] iSatin-starwalk_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-stephen-colberts-word.png [RELEASE] iSatin-stephen-colberts-word_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-who-wants-millionaire.png [RELEASE] iSatin-who-wants-millionaire_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-20 01:55 AM
    Thanks... Dont really have a psd that would help for those icons... iphonerookie has pretty much the inside scoop on how they were made... I'm sure if you ask him nicely he will take care of it.
    oooh, ok thanks.

hey rookie, can you make me one of those easy access icons for the music and video apps?

Also, can you make a purple lockscreen with GEASS on the side? The logo in the middle will be the attached image. Please add a gray and black gradient overlay with a purple outer glow. If you think of anything to add that would make it look cool, please do.

Thanks a lot!

For a gallery of my graphic artwork, click here
    2009-11-20 02:10 AM
    whoop, here it is...........

Man, you guys are fast! Much props to everyone contributing to this great theme!

/applause
    2009-11-20 02:18 AM
    ATTENTION: all requests need to be PMed to me or I might miss them since the thread increases in pages by the hour. So if you could please do that I'd be glad to make the patriots and also the icons and whatever else. Thanks!
    2009-11-20 02:24 AM
    ok thanks ill pm you if i need anything in future your the best
    2009-11-20 02:28 AM
    Rook-a-roo, thanks for the screens, very cool. Love that you even put the "V" emblem in there too.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-20 02:38 AM
    Nice eye Blkcadi, did not even see that and very nice again Rook!
    2009-11-20 02:48 AM
    Absolutely beautiful
    2009-11-20 03:20 AM
    Great work everyone! I'm definitely glad I jailbroke my phone, this theme rocks!

I'd like to make a request for the chad ochocinco experience icon. Thanks in advance!

Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-288264.png 
    2009-11-20 03:25 AM
    TheCrow13

Try these maybe for your page O
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-ipod.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mail.png [RELEASE] iSatin-settings.png [RELEASE] iSatin-winterboard.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-20 03:28 AM
    Blkcadi your a dream and a mindreader, I wanted those but did not want to bother anyone for them. I love (purple) as you can probably notice and those icons are perfect, thaaankk youu!!
    2009-11-20 03:32 AM
    Great work everyone! I'm definitely glad I jailbroke my phone, this theme rocks!

I'd like to make a request for the chad ochocinco experience icon. Thanks in advance!

Here you are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-chad-ochocinco-experience.png [RELEASE] iSatin-chad-ochocinco-experience_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-20 03:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD