how can i tell if thats the correct name?
    2009-11-21 06:08 PM
    Made this for myself.. It's a slave theme that rides over blue and black. It has a new SBSettings too. Let me know what you think.
    For the off chance someone may want this let me know.

Great Theme!!!
    Last edited by iMrBrett; 2009-11-21 at 06:33 PM.
    2009-11-21 06:13 PM
    how can i tell if thats the correct name?
    "delete" the app
    push the icon to delete, klick on the X and u will see the right name. then cancel the delete
    2009-11-21 06:13 PM
    just found it on next page nvm thank you!

Here are some samples of just some of the personal requests I've done for various members of the forum. These members asked me to do individual custom modifications to their lockscreens so to make their lockscreens one-off to them:

thanks goes out to those who really appreciate the work i put in and to those who have also so generously used the link in my sig that felt my work was deserving=) I'm glad that this community has accepted me into the theming world and that I can contribute to this awesome theme as much as I do and in the manner that I do. Thanks Z for all the help you've been, I couldn't be a PS'er without ya bud! It is now 2:21am and I'm off to bed since I have to be IN class for 9am

Oh, and below is the .rar for the blue & red ovation loaders people have been requesting from me that didn't get released in the theme release. README is included & pretty straight forward, enjoy!

can you make a dallas cowboys one Rook please? this is amazing!!!
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-21 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-21 06:25 PM
    "delete" the app
    push the icon to delete, klick on the X and u will see the right name. then cancel the delete
    Worked perfect! thanks again
    2009-11-21 06:27 PM
    i see the one you posted on page 216 but im curious if you can make it with Z's new Blue and Silver...
    2009-11-21 06:30 PM
    May i request some icons?

BTW i noticed a weird "u" in the umonitor app, plus the "crazy text" app is named upside down if you have any suggestions on correct spelling please tell me thank you!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0054.png  
    2009-11-21 06:36 PM
    You guys know the drill I need a pm for each request desired. Which lockscreen style, text up side, and any other special instructions and I'll complete it for you. This goes for anyone. So fill my PM box up lol

- Rook
    2009-11-21 06:46 PM
    I re-jailbroke my phone strictly for this theme, haha.

I got 4 icon requests though and that would completely wrap the phone up to perfection.

Beer Bounce
    Hydrotilt XL
    FX Photo Studio
    Photo FX

Much appreciated to whoever can do these, thanks in advance.
    Here you are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-beer-bounce.png [RELEASE] iSatin-beer-bounce_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fx-photo-studio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fx-photo-studio_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hydrotilt-xl.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hydrotilt-xl_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photo-fx.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photo-fx_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-21 08:09 PM
    Morning. I'm preping ovation signature rock for thread release now.
    2009-11-21 08:20 PM
    May i request some icons?

BTW i noticed a weird "u" in the umonitor app, plus the "crazy text" app is named upside down if you have any suggestions on correct spelling please tell me thank you!!

Here is the first batch.
    My thoughts about the weird U and the upside down text icons would be that you may have to change them with-in the app itself.
    Family guy icon will need to be re-named, can't read it on the screenie.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-bejeweled-2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bejeweled-2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cbnk-3d.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cbnk-3d_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-familyguy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-familyguy_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-impossible.png [RELEASE] iSatin-impossible_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lingo.png [RELEASE] iSatin-lingo_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-m-worlds.png [RELEASE] iSatin-m-worlds_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pv.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pv_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-21 08:33 PM
    Morning Z , but in my county is evening ..... one more great theme , that's sounds good
    2009-11-21 08:34 PM
    Signature Ovation ROCK Slave theme ( Read Me & PSD's Included ) link below.

Or find it on the first post!

OvationZ Signature Rock.rar
    2009-11-21 08:39 PM
    The rest of them.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-asphalt4.png [RELEASE] iSatin-asphalt4_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crazytext.png [RELEASE] iSatin-crazytext_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-documents-2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-documents-2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quickoffice.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quickoffice_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-smartscreen.png [RELEASE] iSatin-smartscreen_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-starmappro.png [RELEASE] iSatin-starmappro_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-umonitor.png [RELEASE] iSatin-umonitor_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-21 08:47 PM
    and the last of them.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-webmd.png [RELEASE] iSatin-webmd_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-whg.png [RELEASE] iSatin-whg_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-21 08:48 PM
    Awesome theme. I just cant figure out how you got the time and date in the lower left corner. Can anyone help?
    2009-11-21 10:02 PM
    Awesome theme. I just cant figure out how you got the time and date in the lower left corner. Can anyone help?
    What theme? It should apply...
    2009-11-21 10:06 PM
    Question on when you run the action in PS for the icons. What location do they come out at? Can I designate before running the action where they save to (like desktop with you Zausser)?

Thanks
    2009-11-21 10:10 PM
    O, i downloaded all of them and kinda mixed and matched a little. I was refering to the one in the pic below
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-ibnyaffaztemp.png  
    2009-11-21 10:10 PM
    Here's a page0 for the rock theme... sweet!

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-page0.png  
    2009-11-21 10:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD