Here's what my page0 looks like in i guess what you would call a glass look.

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_2176.png  
    2009-11-26 05:39 AM
    Hey,

Can anyone make me the Icons for the Blue-Carbon theme?

I need icons for this apps:

first screenshot
    -FOCUS (last app)
    second screenshot
    -Schuldenuhr(2nd app)
    -Measures Lite (3rd app)
    -frei (4th app)
    -notrufe (5th app)
    -finanzstatus (8th app)
    -amazon.com (9th app)
    -GG (9th app)
    -Gelbe Seiten ( 11th app)
    - EU (last app)
    third screenshot
    -Duden (4th app)
    -Off (6th app)
    -wdr radio(9th app)
    -elchradio (10th app)
    -ClipInc(11th app)
    fourth screenshot
    -House M.D. (4th app)
    -Toobs-Free (8th app)
    -QuizQuizQuiz (9th app)
    -TicTacToe( 11th app)

Your Theme is awesome! Thank you very much! :-)
    Here you are, please check the spelling, I named them exactly as you requested here.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-amazon.com.png [RELEASE] iSatin-amazon.com_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-eu.png [RELEASE] iSatin-eu_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-finanzstatus.png [RELEASE] iSatin-finanzstatus_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-focus.png [RELEASE] iSatin-focus_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-frei.png [RELEASE] iSatin-frei_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gelbeseiten.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gelbeseiten_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gg.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gg_cat.png 
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-26 at 06:30 AM.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-26 05:58 AM
    More
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-clipinc.png [RELEASE] iSatin-clipinc_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-duden.png [RELEASE] iSatin-duden_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-elchradio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-elchradio_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-measures-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-measures-lite_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-notrufe.png [RELEASE] iSatin-notrufe_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-off.png [RELEASE] iSatin-off_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-schuldenuhr.png [RELEASE] iSatin-schuldenuhr_cat.png 
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-26 at 06:39 AM.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-26 06:00 AM
    And more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-house-m.d..png [RELEASE] iSatin-house-m.d._cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quizquizquiz.png [RELEASE] iSatin-quizquizquiz_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tictactoe.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tictactoe_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-toobs-free.png [RELEASE] iSatin-toobs-free_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wdr-radio.png [RELEASE] iSatin-wdr-radio_cat.png 
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-11-26 at 06:45 AM.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-11-26 06:01 AM
    I'll post my version soon. Just am not on the pc a lot lately.

Be patient:-)
    Last edited by iphonerookie; 2009-11-26 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-26 08:11 AM
    Happy Turkey Day...

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-wallpaper.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-background.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-page0.png  
    2009-11-26 09:12 AM
    Thanks blkcadi, they all work great! You´re all do a great job!
    Last edited by vincNW; 2009-11-26 at 01:39 PM.
    2009-11-26 01:37 PM
    I know it's Thanksgiving, but can someone tell me how to add the bubble to my home screen?
    Modding Addict
    2009-11-26 03:04 PM
    Hi there !

I cannot find PSD file to make icon on this post
    Can someone post this file or show me where i can find it?

Thanks
    2009-11-26 04:03 PM
    Hello,

is anyone encountering problem with temp ?
    Yesterday, it was working great and today, no more temp neither icon
    My config file didn't change.

// The location field should be a relatively machine-legible string
    // if using the default, Apple/AccuWeather parser (originally from Leopard's Weather.wdgt)
    var locale = "EUR|FR|FR017|LILLE" //e.g. 'Defiance, Ohio'|'Moscow, Russia'|'Ledyard, AT'|'London, UK'
    and
    // The other available source is 'yahooWeather' which for the 'locale'
    // requires a US zip or location code (e.g. UKXX0085 or CHXX0008) from Weather forecast, maps, news, alerts, and video on Yahoo! Weather
    var source = 'appleAccuweatherStolen' //'appleAccuweatherStolen'|'yahooWeather'
    Any clue ?

Thanks
    Ikekreham
    2009-11-26 04:32 PM
    I was just checkn mine also. My temp and clouds are showing but they are wrong, not what they should be. Maybe it's a accuweather glitch.
    2009-11-26 04:37 PM
    Thanks sargd66 for your feedback
    2009-11-26 04:48 PM
    Could someone make this icon for me please? Thank you!!

MultiflowPrefs
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-securedownload.jpg  
    2009-11-26 05:19 PM
    Happy thanksgiving.

You can add the bubble using photoshop, gimp or other software. Google gimp. I think it's free.

The psd for the icon is in the iSatin theme download on the first post. The new action is at the very very bottom of the first post.
    2009-11-26 05:19 PM
    MultiflowPrefs icons
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-multiflowprefs.png [RELEASE] iSatin-multiflowprefs_cat.png 
    Last edited by ny888; 2009-11-26 at 05:33 PM.
    2009-11-26 05:30 PM
    Mulitflow_Prefs icons

Pleases rename - I added the underscore !
    Thank you much!!!!!!
    2009-11-26 05:33 PM
    Sargd66, I thought you were all good last night? What happened that it is not working, Accuweather works so I don't understand? Mine is working perfect with Accuweather, and it is right on today as usual here in Windsor,Ontario Canada this morning
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-11-26 at 05:39 PM.
    2009-11-26 05:37 PM
    Sargd66, I thought you were all good last night? What happened that it is not working, Accuweather works so I don't understand? Mine is working perfect with Accuweather, and it is right on today as usual here in Windsor,Ontario Canada this morning
    I dont know. i woke up this morning and checked it in the config.js file and all the settings we did are still there and the same. I will give it the day and see what happens with it.
    2009-11-26 05:47 PM
    Maybe it is just an issue with zip codes because I just checked again and all is exactly what the weather station here in Windsor says, the weather on my Vista. I wonder if the difference is the International aspect of Accuweather because when I had to do mine, I did it on the International part of Accuweather and they gave me this for my location (NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR). Who knows but if Accuweather is having issues already (that sucks), and I wish that Yahooweather would still work Sorry for you all that it is not working for, but maybe it will fix itself. Also at the bottom your did change it from var-local 'Yahooweather.com // apple.AccuweatherStolen // Yahooweather.com , to apple.AccuweatherStolen // apple.AccuweatherStolen // apple.AccuweatherStolen right?
    2009-11-26 06:03 PM
    Maybe it is just an issue with zip codes because I just checked again and all is exactly what the weather station here in Windsor says, the weather on my Vista. I wonder if the difference is the International aspect of Accuweather because when I had to do mine, I did it on the International part of Accuweather and they gave me this for my location (NAM|CA|ON|WINDSOR). Who knows but if Accuweather is having issues already (that sucks), and I wish that Yahooweather would still work Sorry for you all that it is not working for, but maybe it will fix itself. Also at the bottom your did change it from var-local 'Yahooweather.com // apple.AccuweatherStolen // Yahooweather.com , to apple.AccuweatherStolen // apple.AccuweatherStolen // apple.AccuweatherStolen right?
    Yeh I have it exactly the same as the template you sent me last night. Thats what Im hoping that it will fix itself during the day sometime.

Happy Turkey Day to all those that celebrate it!!!!!!Eat lots I will be.
    2009-11-26 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD