Pm and lmk what color/theme u need the uibadge to match and I'll hook ya up. I'll explain more in PM
    2009-11-28 08:30 PM
    Starting my new theme tonight.

To add. I'll post screenshots of the progress of this new theme in this thread untill I have enough of a theme to start a new thread.

I'll do beta relaease when basic springboard is complete. I'll do public realease once springboard and a few other areas are complete.

Cydia release won't be till the theme is complete with complete UI, Dialer, calc, player and more. This will be my most complete theme yet!

This new theme will work with springjumps and categories or not. Just like these themes.

The fun starts NOW!
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-11-28 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-28 09:07 PM
    Starting my new theme tonight.

To add. I'll post screenshots of the progress of this new theme in this thread untill I have enough of a theme to start a new thread.

I'll do beta relaease when basic springboard is complete. I'll do public realease once springboard and a few other areas are complete.

Cydia release won't be till the theme is complete with complete UI, Dialer, calc, player and more. This will be my most complete theme yet!

This new theme will work with springjumps and categories or not. Just like these themes.

The fun starts NOW!
    I hope its great, but then in a way I hope its not. I love isatin/carbon, and thought that I'd never have to change my theme(except for minor upgrades/tweaks). I'm sure it'll be off the chain and I cain't wait to see what you come up with... Have fun Z
    The General has landed
    2009-11-28 09:17 PM
    I hope its great, but then in a way I hope its not. I love isatin/carbon, and thought that I'd never have to change my theme(except for minor upgrades/tweaks). I'm sure it'll be off the chain and I cain't wait to see what you come up with... Have fun Z
    i agree all the work i did to get my theme perfect if the new theme comes out better i have to start all over again lol
    2009-11-28 09:40 PM
    Could anyone post the icons and homepage from this MOD of the Carbon theme I have also enclosed a copy of mine with the burning cross on it, all I want to do is change the icons on the bottom and the message on on the right hand side, cheers

Byron
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0116.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0001.png  
    2009-11-28 09:56 PM
    i agree all the work i did to get my theme perfect if the new theme comes out better i have to start all over again lol
    Well.. This new theme is going to take a while so enjoy what you got.
    2009-11-28 10:01 PM
    could i get this icon done please

Byron
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-vocalia.jpg 
    2009-11-28 10:43 PM
    Could anyone post the icons and homepage from this MOD of the Carbon theme I have also enclosed a copy of mine with the burning cross on it, all I want to do is change the icons on the bottom and the message on on the right hand side, cheers

Byron
    i cant i told iphone rookie i wouldnt give it to anyone sorry
    2009-11-29 12:26 AM
    ^^^ what??? This thread is about sharing to the commuinity??? Are you sure you heard him correct? Please confirm with rookie. I would be shocked if that's what he said since he has done do much. Hard for me to beleive he would stop due to an icon.

Z
    2009-11-29 12:31 AM
    I have PM'd Iphone Rookie and await his answer. If not will just have to be happy with what I have got, strange but never mind.

Byron
    2009-11-29 12:39 AM

Byron
    i could be stingy at times...but i can't hold out on you guys i made my wallpaper into what it is and i think its badass IMO....i love it and so do most that see it. I know I'd want it if i didn't already have it and saw someone else sportin' it...so w/that said...just ask and ye shall receive!!!!:

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-wallpaper.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground-alt-big-icon-.png  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-page-0.png [RELEASE] iSatin-page-1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-page-2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-page-3.png [RELEASE] iSatin-page-4.png 
    2009-11-29 12:40 AM
    SEE. All about giving!!! Thanks rook! Hopefully others thank you too!

Z
    2009-11-29 12:45 AM
    I for one will thank you cheers

Byron
    2009-11-29 12:48 AM
    SEE. All about giving!!! Thanks rook! Hopefully others thank you too!

Z
    lol the turkey wore off rofl! and yes....its cool to see others light up over something I did hehe...now i know how ya feel bud!

p.s. you still suck for leaving me behind on a 3G when u move up to 3GS!!! lol
    2009-11-29 12:51 AM
    it took me a long time for rook to give it to me he asked me not to give it out so i left it up to him to decide sorry

ps glad you decided to release it
    2009-11-29 12:57 AM
    One more quick thing for you how do I get the image to appear on the lockscreen as stays on the homepage but not the lockscreen. Also could I get the rounded message icon rather than the square one Cheers

Byron
    2009-11-29 12:58 AM
    it took me a long time for rook to give it to me he asked me not to give it out so i left it up to him to decide sorry

ps glad you decided to release it
    i wasn't sure it'd be so popular and figured it'd just get lost in the thread and buried. oh well....cat's outta the bag thanks to richee! rofl now they'll all come outta the woodwork
    2009-11-29 01:01 AM
    One more quick thing for you how do I get the image to appear on the lockscreen as stays on the homepage but not the lockscreen. Also could I get the rounded message icon rather than the square one Cheers

Byron
    im confused w/the first part, but here's your icon:
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-messages.png 
    2009-11-29 01:03 AM
    just playing with photoshop i made this version of iphone rookies wallpaper if anyone wants it

i wasn't sure it'd be so popular and figured it'd just get lost in the thread and buried. oh well....cat's outta the bag thanks to richee! rofl now they'll all come outta the woodwork
    sorry rook lol
    Last edited by richhee; 2009-11-29 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-11-29 01:08 AM
    Cheers for the icon, what I meant was on the lockscreen you have a big blank square is there anyway I can get an image into it, if not not to bother.

Once again cheers

Byron
    2009-11-29 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD