Does anyone know how to change the Time/Date/Weather image, so that it fits a bubble? I know that it is done in the wallpaper.html but I don't know where to actually look, so if someone who is familiar with it could PM me (please)? 'Z' did me a favor and put the bubbles on my 2 themes (Purple Crow/Purple Cobra) but the Time/Date/and weather image are not in the bubble, he had to put the bubble lower so it would not overlap the Crow/Cobra icons in the center?

Thanks

just download the rock ovaition and use that wallpaper.html no editing needed
    2009-12-01 10:33 PM
    So your saying that based on my homescreen I put up, that the Rock Ovation themes wallpaper.html will come with a bubble that will have my Date/Time/Weather image inside the bubble?

Thanks
    2009-12-01 10:45 PM
    Anyone do this slider for me in the Chrome Signature colours with the UNLOCK written on it.

Cheers

Byron
    like these? let me know:
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-bottombarknobgray.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bottombarknobgrayblue.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bottombarknobgrayred.png 
    2009-12-01 10:49 PM
    Nope Richee, it did nothing at all by taking the Rock/Ovations wallpaper.html and putting it in my 2 themes I am looking for my Time/Date/and the weather image to fit into the bubble that 'Z' made for me, I need to change things in the wallpaper.html to allow the Time/Date/and weather image to fit into the bubble but I don't know where to start? See how this one is by Spitzc, he made this one up for me about a week ago and the Time/Date/and weather image all fit in the bubble and that is what I would like

Thanks

2009-12-01 11:00 PM
    Quality cheers will try them and let you know

Byron
    2009-12-01 11:31 PM
    thanks iphonerookie! is there any way to make the gold more apparent in the star?
    2009-12-01 11:46 PM
    perfect!! thats awesome lol

keep the thread alive! lol I can always use help with icons lol
    if u want a screenie I could show u about 10 games that are stock icons plus like 6 more "tools"
    OK, here you are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-cam.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cam_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-castlewar.png [RELEASE] iSatin-castlewar_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cydia-1-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cydia-1-_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-maps.png [RELEASE] iSatin-maps_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-messages2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-messages2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mono.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mono_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pandora1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pandora1_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-12-01 11:49 PM
    the rest.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-phone2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-phone2_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-photos_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-safari_daq.png [RELEASE] iSatin-safari_daq_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-winterboard2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-winterboard2_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-12-01 11:50 PM
    They fit the slider well but I think the text needs to be a little darker if possible.

Byron
    2009-12-01 11:52 PM
    thank you so much thats freaking awesome! your a true pro! Thank you so much!
    2009-12-01 11:55 PM
    ^ my pleasure.
    smaller sig.png
    2009-12-01 11:57 PM
    Dont know if you it but the sliders were good any chance of making the text a little darker

Cheers

Byron

This thread will never die.........
    Last edited by byron686; 2009-12-02 at 12:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-02 12:00 AM
    better?:
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-1.png [RELEASE] iSatin-2.png [RELEASE] iSatin-3.png 
    2009-12-02 12:22 AM
    thanks iphonerookie! is there any way to make the gold more apparent in the star?
    this better?:
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-page-6.png 
    2009-12-02 12:26 AM
    Does anyone know about modifying wallpaper.html, I really want the bubble to be around the Time/Date/Weather image?
    2009-12-02 12:30 AM
    Does anyone know about modifying wallpaper.html, I really want the bubble to be around the Time/Date/Weather image?
    for the time look for this in the wallpaper.html

<table style="position: absolute; top: 285px; left: 158px; width: 320px; height: 461px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="left">

and change the left value to something other than 158 its trial and error as for the weather im not sure

but i have the weather clock bubble and my time date are fine i used the rock ovation wallpaper.html your time and date are in a strange place dont no how they got like that none of the themes put your time and date like that
    2009-12-02 12:35 AM
    big big thanks to rookie !!!!!
    2009-12-02 12:38 AM
    heres mine if you want to try make sure nothing else is checked in winterboard and before you ssh delete the old wallpaper.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?y2wvydzdjxe
    Last edited by richhee; 2009-12-02 at 12:41 AM.
    2009-12-02 12:39 AM
    That didn't do anything but bring up a dark screen with the time on it, what am I to do with that? Sorry if that was supposed to do something, or what do I do with it? I don't think any bubble will work with it because the way that Rook made TheCrow image in the icon lower, the bubble just won't fit I guess I will just settle for not having the bubble, I can't move TheCrow icon image up so oh well
    Last edited by TheCrow13; 2009-12-02 at 12:50 AM.
    2009-12-02 12:46 AM
    I need your help for the following icons

Castle Frenzy - Connect 4 - Rogue Planet - Skater Nation - Super Monkey Ball 2
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-castle-frenzy.png [RELEASE] iSatin-connect-4.png [RELEASE] iSatin-rogue-planet.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skater-nation.png [RELEASE] iSatin-smb2.png 
    2009-12-02 12:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD