ah ok, thank you. I first post the icons I found, then the screenshots.

BrainThaw
    iControl
    GreenFingers
    AllisJigsaw
    AirportMania
    PocketFarm
    GtN
    Cluck it!
    ParkingBreak
    Here you go.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-airportmania.png [RELEASE] iSatin-airportmania_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-allisjigsaw.png [RELEASE] iSatin-allisjigsaw_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brainthaw.png [RELEASE] iSatin-brainthaw_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cluck-.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cluck-_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-greenfingers.png [RELEASE] iSatin-greenfingers_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gtn.png [RELEASE] iSatin-gtn_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icontrol.png [RELEASE] iSatin-icontrol_cat.png 
    2009-12-10 04:44 PM
    more
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-parkingbreak.png [RELEASE] iSatin-parkingbreak_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pocketfarm.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pocketfarm_cat.png 
    2009-12-10 04:45 PM
    thank you! german iphone-forums love you. I read a lot of compliments the whole day.

are the icons of my screenshots useable???
    Last edited by pupsie85; 2009-12-10 at 06:26 PM.
    2009-12-10 05:41 PM
    No, settings are still not correct. You have the Background color set to black, but your Foreground color is still white, look at the tool menu on the far left of your photo shop, on the bottom there are 2 boxes there. you have the foreground set as white, click on it and change it to black.
    The gradient needs to be set to Black to transparent, you now have it set to solid black. If you look at screenshot you posted, it is the second option.
    thanks goldstar and blkcadi , now it works
    2009-12-10 06:23 PM
    I have a couple of apps that need some icons. Can anyone create these for me?

Convert Units
    Cows Space
    Nikon L&E
    Solebon
    Traffic Rush
    vTiePremium

There are also some others that I'd like to use for bookmark images if you don't mind.

Alaska
    Southwest
    SouthWest_alt

Thanks!!!
    Attached Files
    2009-12-10 07:22 PM
    hi guys,
    i've downloaded the weather gadget looks realy nice btw but can someone explain me how do I change the location because my weather app from the iphone itself is putted on my location and it sais 9 but the weather gadget from the theme tells me that it's 4 so I think it's not from the same place how can I change it?
    2009-12-10 07:25 PM
    You need to edit the configureMe.js file and put ur own zip code in
    you'll need to ssh into your phone to do that or edit it before u ssh the gadget into your phone
    2009-12-10 07:30 PM
    skobbler
    KnobelJack
    myTVizz
    SuccessStory
    Matches
    Raestel
    pairs
    DepperlTest

Thank you very much!!!!
    I think I have them all now my friend.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-depperltest.png [RELEASE] iSatin-depperltest_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-knobeljack.png [RELEASE] iSatin-knobeljack_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-matches.png [RELEASE] iSatin-matches_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mytvizz.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mytvizz_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pairs.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pairs_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-raestel.png [RELEASE] iSatin-raestel_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skobbler.png [RELEASE] iSatin-skobbler_cat.png 
    2009-12-10 07:33 PM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-successstory.png [RELEASE] iSatin-successstory_cat.png 
    2009-12-10 07:34 PM
    Thanks, Does someone know where to put the loading screens because I don't find the map on my phone?
    2009-12-10 07:53 PM
    I have a couple of apps that need some icons. Can anyone create these for me?

Convert Units
    Cows Space
    Nikon L&E
    Solebon
    Traffic Rush
    vTiePremium

There are also some others that I'd like to use for bookmark images if you don't mind.

Alaska
    Southwest
    SouthWest_alt

Thanks!!!
    Rook or Z will have to make the bookmarks for you, sorry
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-alaska.png [RELEASE] iSatin-alaska_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-convert-units.png [RELEASE] iSatin-convert-units_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cows-space.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cows-space_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-nikon-l-e.png [RELEASE] iSatin-nikon-l-e_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-solebon.png [RELEASE] iSatin-solebon_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-southwest.png [RELEASE] iSatin-southwest_alt.png [RELEASE] iSatin-southwest_alt_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-southwest_cat.png 
    2009-12-10 07:53 PM
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-traffic-rush.png [RELEASE] iSatin-traffic-rush_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vtiepremium.png [RELEASE] iSatin-vtiepremium_cat.png 
    2009-12-10 07:55 PM
    thank you!!!!

can you please post me your atn- and your psd-file. Because I've downloaded some, but if I make an icon the shadow is much longer than yours.

My atn-file was damaged, so I was unable to make any icons. Now I found one, but the shadow looks longer.
    Last edited by pupsie85; 2009-12-10 at 08:02 PM.
    2009-12-10 07:58 PM
    Can you please make PapayaFarms?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-mzl_pgujgfwv.png 
    2009-12-10 08:08 PM
    I've changed the zipcode like this 3270 because i'm from Belgium but I get a ? so does the widget not work for Belgium?
    2009-12-10 08:10 PM
    I've changed the zipcode like this 3270 because i'm from Belgium but I get a ? so does the widget not work for Belgium?
    I don't think the zip would work u would have to enter it by city,country
    2009-12-10 08:12 PM
    In english or in my own language?

I tried every combination doesn't work lol
    Last edited by click66; 2009-12-10 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-10 08:23 PM
    In english or in my own language?

I tried every combination doesn't work lol
    At the bottom of the ConfigureMe.js Try changing YahooWeather to the AccuWaether source as noted at the bottom. Then put your country in place of the zip as noted in the .js Try that.
    2009-12-10 08:42 PM
    Hello All,

I have the strangest thing going on here. I downloaded all of the prereqs, downloaded the theme, applied the theme and everything looks good with the exception of the following.

For some reason or another the icons wont change....do any of you have any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0001.png  
    2009-12-10 09:04 PM
    Hello All,

I have the strangest thing going on here. I downloaded all of the prereqs, downloaded the theme, applied the theme and everything looks good with the exception of the following.

For some reason or another the icons wont change....do any of you have any ideas?
    Looks like you may of pieced this together Delete this whole theme and just instal the ovation z theme from the first post. That one z theme is all you need. It's a complete theme! Try that.
    2009-12-10 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD