actually I didnt, I downloaded from this link Ovation_Z_v2.rar and copied it up using iphonebrowser
    2009-12-10 09:15 PM
    ^^ what else do you have on in winterboard. I know you have the other weather widget running in winterboard that needs to be turned off. This theme should be the only theme checked on in winterboard. Also please check that you have a Icon folder in the theme. Lol. The download does. Maybe when you used iphonebrowser the entire theme didn't copy. A screen shot of your winterboard would help to.
    2009-12-10 09:23 PM
    Hmm i have noticed that icons like insomnia and qucik reply SMS Dont show up in My statusbar when they are activated. Anyone know how to fix this ?
    2009-12-10 11:09 PM
    Hey Z,

I think I figured out the problem.....first off for some reason or another I had to copy folders one at a time...as if I tried to upload the entire package...then the process would sit for like ten minutes on one file...and I would have to kill the process. When I got to the "Icons" folder I had to weed out certain files as they would under no circumstances copy up. I've attached the files as my guess is that I am not the only one that will or has had this problem....

by no means am I criticizing your work...as this is the only theme that I will put on my phone....just figured I'd tell you what I found....either way everything works as expected.....thank you

Take Care

Shannon
    Attached Files
    2009-12-10 11:32 PM
    @Shannon.harvey

No worries. Just so you know I'm running the theme unaltered as posted. I had no issues with cyberduck and iFile from Cydia. Not to sure about iphonebrowser as I've never used it. Sounds like that may be the issue.
    2009-12-11 12:06 AM
    Hmm i have noticed that icons like insomnia and qucik reply SMS Dont show up in My statusbar when they are activated. Anyone know how to fix this ?
    What theme do you have? I'm running the new ovation z and it works fine.
    Do you have them turned on in the applications settings?
    2009-12-11 12:11 AM
    I use both those apps too. They show up on mine as well.
    2009-12-11 12:13 AM
    Hi iphonerookie
    is it possible to make me a lockscreen with the word Jazzman on it like you did for Crow please in Ovation style but without the cobra, please feel free to put something in that is appropriate to my name,could you make it in blue and one in red also.

Will be much appreciated....thanks in advance..

this theme is brill...
    2009-12-11 12:26 AM
    Lockscreen Patch 24 hr only:

Fixes:

Issue of clock and date overlap on lockscreen

Issue of weather decryption using the BankGothic font extending past the weather Icon on lockscreen.

Download here and on first post under the ovation z theme. Read Me included.

Ovation_Z_24hr_Patch.rar

Credits to ibnyaffa!
    2009-12-11 02:52 AM
    Jazzman, sure just please PM me that request so I don't lose it in the thread and I'll get to it as soon as I can:-)

- Rook
    2009-12-11 03:05 AM
    Scratch last icon request,
    can you make Papaya, please?
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-icon-free.png 
    2009-12-11 05:40 AM
    To everyone who sent me a request today I appologize I didn't get to even make it on my pc today to fill any of them. I started really feeling under the weather this afternoon when I got home from running around and I'm just taking the rest of the night off. Be back tomorrow most likely!!!:-) thanks for understanding!

- Rook
    2009-12-11 07:29 AM
    I use both those apps too. They show up on mine as well.
    Im using carbon black, yeah i have them turned on.. gone install the ovation z and see if they apear
    2009-12-11 07:42 AM
    unreal Z....30ft in the air on beejive! ahahha...speaking of beejive....i threw together an opening Default.png screen for beejiveIM for Carbon:

Did this ever get updated with the new ovation themes? If not could someone update it with the blue effect in the loading text?
    2009-12-11 08:03 AM
    and red
    2009-12-11 08:17 AM
    Hey!

Ive got this one Icon request.
    Name: Authenticator
    thanks in advance!

2009-12-11 09:01 AM
    @mitcho_76 & Sniper488 :

Here's the one that I have, just unzip it and dump it in ThemeBeingUsed.theme/Folders.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gunshin82; 2009-12-11 at 09:35 AM.
    2009-12-11 09:16 AM
    @CyberEye :

Here you go
    2009-12-11 09:24 AM
    can somebody tell me where I can download the yellow ovation theme?
    thanks
    2009-12-11 09:31 AM
    @CyberEye :

Here you go
    thanks mate!

can somebody tell me where I can download the yellow ovation theme?
    thanks
    Try the search function next time
    it's really easy to find that way

Here is the page:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5043055

good luck!

--- EDIT: I see the link is dead, Gunshin82 uploaded it again below this post ---
    Last edited by CyberEye; 2009-12-11 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-11 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD