@Dexy111

I'll post it tonight but colbyclark70 has a download in his sig of a similar one.
    Ok thanks Z...

BTW .... i don't know why but I have a battery issue with Ovation Z , this new theme ....with other your themes i dont have any problem ....but this eat my battery drastically ....is this because of weather widget or what?
    2009-12-14 10:58 PM
    Ok thanks Z...

BTW .... i don't know why but I have a battery issue with Ovation Z , this new theme ....with other your themes i dont have any problem ....but this eat my battery drastically ....is this because of weather widget or what?
    I notice no real difference with battery life... Maybe others can say if they have any?
    2009-12-14 11:03 PM
    No battery issues here either.
    2009-12-14 11:07 PM
    :S .... i don't know why this is happening to me
    2009-12-14 11:11 PM
    no battery issues here... heres a great guide to posting screenshots:

go here:Vansmak's Guide
    2009-12-14 11:13 PM
    My battery is OK too...
    2009-12-14 11:18 PM
    my battery ok as well

Byron
    2009-12-14 11:45 PM

finally i found out how to get these pics up with just the icon shots! could anyone please make these into ovation z style icons please?
    2009-12-14 11:47 PM
    Seems quite on here tonight anything going on ??

Byron
    2009-12-15 12:01 AM
    Seems quite on here tonight anything going on ??

Byron
    its always pretty quiet on the modmyi forum.
    2009-12-15 12:42 AM
    First off, LOVE the theme!! i have the ovation z and its absolutely genius. just one quick question... is there a sbsettings included in the package?? i wasnt able to get the sbsetting screen to come down by swipping the top of the screen. then i tried downloading a the sbsettings for the ovation carbon blue and it still doesnt work :/ also, as a side note, when i try downloading the sbsettings from cydia or rock, the program quits right before the download is finished. but afterward, the "manage" section in both cydia and rock say that its downloaded. what can i do to fix it?? thanks in advance!!
    2009-12-15 02:12 AM
    no battery drain for me either.. what i'd suggest is to see what you're running.. if you're losing battery that much then are you in
    1) a 3g/Edge area... if you're back and forth where the phone is looking for the best signal, that will drain battery

2) wifi on without wifi available

3) brightness on phone

Just remember your iphone is a mini pc, and just like a notebook, there are ways to conserve the battery...

I know we want to tweak at all times and I love that about the iphone which is why most of us Jailbroke it..lol!!

try those options see if that helps...
    JayRizzie

2009-12-15 02:39 AM
    Here's my ovation z tweak with new dock icon reflections as bosswallpaper.
    Credits to colbyclark70 on the idea of the dock reflection

Ovation_Z_Reflect_BOSSPAPER.rar
    2009-12-15 03:07 AM
    This is to all the NY Giant fans.. I hope we can make the playoffs...

Plus im real simple when it comes to themes.... Thanks Rook!!

Thanks Citress for the explanation

JayRizzie

2009-12-15 04:05 AM
    finally i found out how to get these pics up with just the icon shots! could anyone please make these into ovation z style icons please?
    No problem be glad too. But, could you please name the icons needed in the order they are pictured.
    2009-12-15 04:21 AM
    i was wondering if you could make some icons for me? i tried myself but they look really bad lol...

if you could make
    one for:
    ishoot
    Domino's
    Oz Weather
    Quota

it would b great!!
    here r the pics for the icons

if you could, could u post the png layout for the icon, so i could try myself in future again that wuold b awesome

thanks in advance,

Matt
    2009-12-15 05:20 AM
    i was wondering if you could make some icons for me? i tried myself but they look really bad lol...

if you could make
    one for:
    ishoot
    Domino's
    Oz Weather
    Quota

it would b great!!
    here r the pics for the icons

if you could, could u post the png layout for the icon, so i could try myself in future again that wuold b awesome

thanks in advance,

Matt
    Have you downloaded the icon pack in the first post of the thread? Almost all of those icons you want are in there. The psd file and the action are also in the first post as well as a you tube vid on how to make the icons
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-12-15 at 05:31 AM.
    2009-12-15 05:28 AM
    someone will probably yell at me for this, but oh well i wanted to share all my different colors on my setup....all 20 of them LMAO:

- Rook
    2009-12-15 05:32 AM
    Have you downloaded the icon pack in the first post of the thread? Almost all of those icons you want are in there.
    yeh i looked through them, it got a few that i want and replaced the dodgy ones that i made lol.. unless they were under another name i couldnt find them.
    2009-12-15 05:32 AM
    yeh i looked through them, it got a few that i want and replaced the dodgy ones that i made lol.. unless they were under another name i couldnt find them.
    I know for sure that the majority of the ones you need are there, heck, I made most of them myself. They may be named incorrectly.
    Take another look if you wouldn't mind and then re-post what you need.
    I should also suggest that the original icon artwork that you can get from appshopper.com or Google is so much better for making icons then screenshots. We use screenies only as a last resort.
    2009-12-15 05:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD