User Tag List

wonderfull theme !!!!congratulations !!!
    I'll try it for sure
    cheers
    2009-09-27 10:38 PM
    Zausser..you keep outdoing yourself. Excellent work.
    Don't take life so serious...no one comes out alive anyways.
    2009-09-27 10:39 PM
    It's posted in the thread a few pages back.
    hm , I tryed to find. , but i can't find orginal iSatin wallpaper with carbon style :s.....
    2009-09-27 11:48 PM
    hm , I tryed to find. , but i can't find orginal iSatin wallpaper with carbon style :s.....
    it's there. it'll be just as easy for you to look as someone else or for zausser to post it again.

hint: its between pages 28-32.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-09-28 at 12:17 AM.
    2009-09-28 12:13 AM

hint: its between pages 28-32.
    How cool, like an Easter egg hunt. lmao
    smaller sig.png
    2009-09-28 12:21 AM
    Get it on the bottom of the first post

2009-09-28 12:32 AM
    lol. pretty close to an Easter egg hunt. A tutorial on searching threads needs to be made.

Quick Down and Dirty Thread search:
    1. Click "Search This Thread" at the top of each thread's page.
    2. For quick image search - at the main New Skins/Themes Luanches menu, click the little paper clip icon after the theme's title and right before the last post.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-09-28 at 01:33 AM.
    2009-09-28 12:33 AM
    Here's my iSatin/Carbon Mod video that I put together...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoog5FA6Uys]YouTube - iSatin Carbon Mod[/ame]
    The General has landed
    2009-09-28 12:38 AM
    hello

i have a icon request please

Dj mix tour
    hip hop all star
    saw VI

ty
    Here you are....
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-dj-mix-tour.png [RELEASE] iSatin-hip-hop-all-star.png [RELEASE] iSatin-saw-vi.png 
    2009-09-28 12:49 AM
    "doing it till you get it right"...looks like you got it right, so what are you gonna do with yourself now???
    The General has landed
    2009-09-28 03:14 AM
    "doing it till you get it right"...looks like you got it right, so what are you gonna do with yourself now???
    Ha... Very funny If you only knew how many hours I have into these two theme... I need to clean the pad, pay all the bills that are late, take a shower and get back to the gym!

I'm in the process of packaging carbon with all of the missing iSatin files so it can be on Cydia as a stand alone theme including the revised calculator and music player skin.

Next I'm going to try and solve the Icon making issue then maybe make a set up video of the themes and maybe a video like you only showing the theme without user mods.

Time will tell...

Still have a few surprises up my sleeve

ICON PACK UPDATE... As of today 570 icons. Bottom of the first post.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-09-28 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-09-28 05:44 AM
    Hey Steve great job, thanks for the musicplayer i like it!
    I have a question i use the App Remote a lot because i stream my music over the stereo is it possible to use the skin u made for the musicplayer also for the App remote? Thanks again man you Rock.
    2009-09-28 06:26 AM
    This player skin is sick! I would definitely say it's the best I've seen. Big props to you zausser.
    2009-09-28 03:32 PM
    Hey Steve great job, thanks for the musicplayer i like it!
    I have a question i use the App Remote a lot because i stream my music over the stereo is it possible to use the skin u made for the musicplayer also for the App remote? Thanks again man you Rock.
    I'll look in to it. I want to say yes but I'll find out...
    2009-09-28 04:25 PM
    Sorry, this may have been posted, and I have missed it. Is there a way to get the calendar working? Mine displays Thursday the 13th, the bottom date is correct. I have seen other screen shots that are the same. Any help?
    THANKS!
    2009-09-28 05:20 PM
    Sorry, this may have been posted, and I have missed it. Is there a way to get the calendar working? Mine displays Thursday the 13th, the bottom date is correct. I have seen other screen shots that are the same. Any help?
    THANKS!
    Yes there is a way. You'll have to make an icon with a blank face (without an image)and then name that icon "Calendar.png". Next you'll have to edit the "Info.plist" file, located in the theme's main folder. You'll have to edit the part that says, "CalendarIconDateStyle" string and the "CalendarIconDayStyle" string. You'll be adding a font, font size, and color."
    You're going to have to tweek it for the calendar date to fit into the Calendar.png icon. The day wont fit into the calendar icon.

Helpful hints:
    -Look at the other strings in the info.plist, such as "DockedIconLabelStyle" string and the "TimeStyle" string for an example how to edit the styles for fonts, font size, and color.

-Just copy and paste another style's string.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-09-28 at 06:27 PM.
    2009-09-28 05:38 PM
    Photoshop file doesn't work properly on PC. Or maybe life just hates me. The icon itself is fine if I don't make any adjustments. But the reflection is too long and not transparent enough. Photoshop also doesn't behave the way you showed in your video. I dragged the picture in, called "Layer 1" and above all other layers, Frame was highlighted initially, I hit the iSatin action and all it seems to do is make the icon. I have to hit another Photoshop tool thing to apply the marquee tool that automatically selects when I hit the Action. Then it goes to the crop tool and I just crop the picture as is(otherwise, width makes no difference, but cropping the height ruins the alignment with the other icons). Then two more menus show up and after that, there's a specific menu that has a Save option. This obviously didn't happen with yours.
    2009-09-28 05:43 PM
    Yes there is a way. You'll have to make an icon with a blank face (without an image)and then name that icon "Calendar.png". Next you'll have to edit the "Info.plist" file, located in the main icon folder. You'll have to edit the part that says, "CalendarIconDateStyle" string and the "CalendarIconDayStyle" string. You'll be adding a font, font size, and color."
    You're going to have to tweek it for the calendar date to fit into the Calendar.png icon. The day wont fit into the calendar icon.

Helpful hints:
    -Look at the other strings in the info.plist, such as "DockedIconLabelStyle" string and the "TimeStyle" string for an example how to edit the styles for fonts, font size, and color.

-Just copy and paste another style's string.
    Great!!! Thanks I appreciate it!
    2009-09-28 06:00 PM
    THANKS!
    Yes. You need to edit the .plist file in the root of the theme. The main theme folder. I have the date set as transparent. I did this because I have the Wallpaper.html date and didn't need it twice. Plus people use different fonts on their device and some fonts would not fit inside the icon. Either way just edit the .plist file and then make a new icon that will allow for the working date.
    2009-09-28 06:18 PM
    Photoshop file doesn't work properly on PC. Or maybe life just hates me. The icon itself is fine if I don't make any adjustments. But the reflection is too long and not transparent enough. Photoshop also doesn't behave the way you showed in your video. I dragged the picture in, called "Layer 1" and above all other layers, Frame was highlighted initially, I hit the iSatin action and all it seems to do is make the icon. I have to hit another Photoshop tool thing to apply the marquee tool that automatically selects when I hit the Action. Then it goes to the crop tool and I just crop the picture as is(otherwise, width makes no difference, but cropping the height ruins the alignment with the other icons). Then two more menus show up and after that, there's a specific menu that has a Save option. This obviously didn't happen with yours.

It works fine on my PC.
    There is no need to crop out the icon as shown.

1. Place the whole screen shot into the psd file (make sure your "Frame" layer is selected before dragging it or duplicating the layer into the psd file.
    *Note: Your screen shot or cropped pic should be above the "Frame" layer and should be the first layer above all the layers.
    2. Use your move tool and use the guides to align the icon be
    made.
    3. Hit the action.
    4. Now Save your icon. For PC users, you'll have to hit the "File" tab, click "Save as" and then change the file extention to .png.
    5. Undo the action. You may have to press undo twice.

*Also make sure your screenshot or cropped image layer is selected or highlighted before hitting the action button.
    Last edited by uglyboygq; 2009-09-28 at 06:25 PM.
    2009-09-28 06:18 PM
6,493 ... 1523242526273575125 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD