Can someone make these 6 icons into ovation z ones please?

They are:
    Castle
    Cartoon-Wars
    Mega Man II Lite
    FreeCell
    _Shift Lite_
    FingerLite

Also anyone know the real name of the above icon? Nike and NikeFit don't seem to be it
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0001.png  
    Last edited by IraCanis; 2009-12-23 at 05:48 AM.
    2009-12-23 05:45 AM

mywi
    california traffic
    mmi
    mysolano
    solanoonline

can someone make these icons please?
    2009-12-23 07:19 AM

Also anyone know the real name of the above icon? Nike and NikeFit don't seem to be it
    You can obtain the correct icon name by..

1. Pretend to delete the app by press and hold on the icon's app until you can see the X.
    2. Press the X once and you will see the confirmation window asking you to delete the app.
    3. On the confirmation window, you can see the application name. That is the name you have to put in the icon's name and it has to be exactly the same, including space and upper or lower case.
    4. Once you obtain the name, you can cancel the deletion window.
    2009-12-23 08:06 AM
    Hello,

I have downloaded just iSatin ccarbon voucher and have installed.
    Now, however, mine iPhone does not look out thus like on the Screenshots.
    All Icons are messy.
    What can I do it as looks as on the Screenshots at the first Site of this Forum.

Greeting
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0094.png  
    Last edited by bat#4; 2009-12-23 at 08:55 AM.
    2009-12-23 08:20 AM
    I recently installed Carbon Z from Cydia and can't seem to get the original Time/Date off the screen. I SSH'd the patch to no avail. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?
    2009-12-23 08:31 AM
    hi could i please get some help i downloaded the new ********** beta and am trying to name an icon to match but the name of ********** is ********** with a line through the o and i dont no how to put an o with a line through it
    2009-12-23 02:10 PM
    Can i get this icon. Thanks

DrawRace
    Last edited by kwajkid; 2009-12-25 at 01:57 AM.
    2009-12-23 03:37 PM
    I thinks it a zero not an o
    2009-12-23 03:38 PM
    I thinks it a zero not an o
    thats what it used to be but they changes it to o with/ through it
    2009-12-23 03:46 PM
    I recently installed Carbon Z from Cydia and can't seem to get the original Time/Date off the screen. I SSH'd the patch to no avail. Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?
    You need to download ClockHide from Cydia and enable it in Settings. The patch was for something else.

Hello,

I have downloaded just iSatin ccarbon voucher and have installed.
    Now, however, mine iPhone does not look out thus like on the Screenshots.
    All Icons are messy.
    What can I do it as looks as on the Screenshots at the first Site of this Forum.

Greeting
    You need to get iBlank and BlankNull from Cydia. Make blank Icons to provide spacing to look like screenshots.
    Last edited by zausser; 2009-12-23 at 04:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-23 04:09 PM
    Can i get this icon. Thanks

DrawRace
    here you go
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-drawrace.png [RELEASE] iSatin-drawrace_cat.png 
    2009-12-23 04:44 PM

mywi
    california traffic
    mmi
    mysolano
    solanoonline

can someone make these icons please?
    here you go
    i spelled them exactly as you have them written so u might have to check spelling if they dont work...
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-mywi.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mywi_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-california-traffic.png [RELEASE] iSatin-california-traffic_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mmi.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mmi_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mysolano.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mysolano_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-solanoonline.png [RELEASE] iSatin-solanoonline_cat.png 
    2009-12-23 04:56 PM
    Z
    with the updated iBlank you don't need blanknull any longer. Just fyi :-)
    2009-12-23 05:12 PM
    Z
    with the updated iBlank you don't need blanknull any longer. Just fyi :-)
    Yes I'm aware of that thanks... But you need to delete the old iBlanks for it to work. What a pain...
    2009-12-23 05:32 PM
    Can someone make these 6 icons into ovation z ones please?

They are:
    Castle
    Cartoon-Wars
    Mega Man II Lite
    FreeCell
    _Shift Lite_
    FingerLite
    here you are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-cartoon-wars.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cartoon-wars_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-castle.png [RELEASE] iSatin-castle_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fingerlite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-fingerlite_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-freecell.png [RELEASE] iSatin-freecell_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mega-man-ii-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mega-man-ii-lite_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shift-lite.png [RELEASE] iSatin-shift-lite_cat.png 
    2009-12-23 06:59 PM
    Requested by HBDude aka Beachbum from mac citi
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-bing.png [RELEASE] iSatin-bing_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ihulu.png [RELEASE] iSatin-ihulu_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imediashare.png [RELEASE] iSatin-imediashare_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mousewait.png [RELEASE] iSatin-mousewait_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-unlimvideos.png [RELEASE] iSatin-unlimvideos_cat.png 
    2009-12-23 09:10 PM
    Thanks Blkcadi - and thanks for the info on fixing my posting problem!
    2009-12-23 09:26 PM
    Can you please make:
    n64iphone
    PAC-MAN CE
    Tap Farm
    stanza
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-nintendo-64-logo-big.jpg  
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-pac-man-championship-edition.jpg [RELEASE] iSatin-934881.png [RELEASE] iSatin-956128.png 
    2009-12-23 09:45 PM
    So has anybody manage to fix the slider bar in music player yet?
    2009-12-24 02:58 AM
    I have look back a few pages.
    2009-12-24 03:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD