User Tag List

^^^ thanks! Boy. Happy holidays. ignore the users??? Wacky.
    2009-12-24 06:56 PM
    Thanks sarg, and yes I did post the scrubber bar fix for those people particularly 3G phone users that don't have the bar show up. It fixed the problem on mine and hasn't given me any problems so I posted to share with everyone else. As for MY media player overlay, that works perfect for me and many others
    too however some have had problems with it displaying in a very odd way. Still tryin to figure that out.
    2009-12-24 07:40 PM
    I did post the scrubber bar fix for those people particularly 3G phone users that don't have the bar show up.
    My problem is the bar shows up permanently. It's different.
    2009-12-24 07:44 PM
    So does mine I don't see a problem with it since I don't know anyone sits and stares at the screen for the length of anything more the first couple seconds of the song when it starts playing.
    2009-12-24 07:53 PM
    So does mine I don't see a problem with it since I don't know anyone sits and stares at the screen for the length of anything more the first couple seconds of the song when it starts playing.
    Oh thank you very much to point it out that you got the same problem(even it's not really a problem to you). If you state that since i ask for help i wouldn't jump up and down like this.

Btw, great theme, loved it. If the new "X" coming out, expect the money from me :P
    Last edited by vosszaa; 2009-12-24 at 08:35 PM.
    2009-12-24 08:30 PM
    Z, I am not being lazy but I already went through 150 pages and I didn't see a Cooking Mama icon.
    Could you make one for me please? Thanks in advance.
    Here you are.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-cooking-mama.png [RELEASE] iSatin-cooking-mama_cat.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2009-12-24 09:34 PM
    Rook, yeah I've tried alot of things to get that cd overlay on the media player to display correctly but it just won't. It's just one of those things, no worries. That's my first problem I've had at all with these themes. If that's the extent of my problems I can sure live with that. I just won't stare at it, lol

I don't know if it's happen to anyone else, but in the last three days when visiting this website I got hit with a virus. A window pops up telling me I just got a virus, when I try to just red x it out and close it , won't let me. It's not my software window popping up it's from this website itself.
    Last edited by sargd66; 2009-12-25 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-25 02:12 AM
    Merrrrry Christmas Charlie Brown!!!:-)
    2009-12-25 08:28 AM
    Merry X-Mass everybody !!!
    2009-12-25 11:59 AM
    Hello @ all and Merry Christmas!
    First of a big Thank You for this class theme. Super work!
    I have read quite a long time and with use for some time, the Ovation Z theme. Now I need your help.
    Can I ask one of the Lockbackgound.png Ovation Z without disclosing the slider?
    Sorry for my English is not very good, fairly bad.
    Thank you and keep it up.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-lockbackground.png  
    2009-12-25 02:33 PM
    Merrrrry X-Mass!!!
    2009-12-25 02:59 PM
    Merry Christmas and for the few releigions that dont celebrate or your in a country that doesnt allow such celebrations We love you all!!
    2009-12-25 03:32 PM
    Here you are.
    Thank you very much blkcadi!!!
    2009-12-25 03:59 PM
    here 2 icons i made in case anyone needs them

TheDeep
    Tap Tap

lol jst released these were made already, there in the icon pack in first post. ;P
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-thedeep.png [RELEASE] iSatin-thedeep_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tap-tap.png [RELEASE] iSatin-tap-tap_cat.png 
    Last edited by ithug; 2009-12-27 at 03:11 AM.
    2009-12-25 04:39 PM
    hi mate... i tried customizing the ovation theme... but seem to be stuck with the weather widget... i've included the image of my problem... i just need to get the weather icons in the middle of the provided space and also "slide to unlock" message got misaligned... wud be greatful if you cud help!!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0015-1-.png  
    2009-12-25 04:41 PM
    hi mate... i tried customizing the ovation theme... but seem to be stuck with the weather widget... i've included the image of my problem... i just need to get the weather icons in the middle of the provided space and also "slide to unlock" message got misaligned... wud be greatful if you cud help!!!
    The Weahter on lockscreen is set to the original place. ibnyaffa made the widget so I'm not to sure you can move it without a whole mess of stuff going wrong. I'm not the coder I'm the art guy As far as your slide to unlock text. Not sure as my theme wont have that script. Did you mod the folders in com.apple.springboard?

Yikes... I was no help...
    2009-12-25 06:42 PM
    Here's the lockscreen with ibnyaffa weather... for "X"

Hello and Merry Christmas from Afghanistan.

Just a quick note to say that after looking at this theme, I nominate Zausser for the Nobel Prize for iPhone Excellence. If there isn't such a thing, there should be.

Take care.
    2009-12-25 09:57 PM
    thnx for ur reply guys... i figured out what the basic problem was... but now, all i have to do is to get the weather widget icons in place... i just dunno which file to play with so that the icons, weather and description fall in place... if anyone got an idea, pls help me... !!!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0016-1-.png  
    2009-12-26 04:20 AM
    two quick question, and possibly simple ones, why is it that my sms messages icon, on the homescreen of the ovation z themem, doesn't show me the number of unread messages? fyi i DO use bite sms. also, is there a way to configure my phone so that bite sms acts as the prime message interface? what i mean is, when i get a text message or mms or whatever, the status notifier shows up on the lockscreen and doesn't go away until i open bite sms. i'd like to just be able to use bite sms, but at the same time open the original interface to get rid of the status notifier icon as most themes use the original sms as part of it's scheme. thank you in advance for any help.
    2009-12-26 06:58 AM
    two quick question, and possibly simple ones, why is it that my sms messages icon, on the homescreen of the ovation z themem, doesn't show me the number of unread messages? fyi i DO use bite sms. also, is there a way to configure my phone so that bite sms acts as the prime message interface? what i mean is, when i get a text message or mms or whatever, the status notifier shows up on the lockscreen and doesn't go away until i open bite sms. i'd like to just be able to use bite sms, but at the same time open the original interface to get rid of the status notifier icon as most themes use the original sms as part of it's scheme. thank you in advance for any help.
    i think in bitesms you can toggle it to take over the default sms app. That should take car of your issue. Also i use bitesms and i hide the normal sms icon using poof in sbsettings. hope this helps

I changed the slider on my theme now i cant see the slide to unlock, slide to answer etc.... Do you know what in carbon and isatin i should remove so I can see these?
    Last edited by x| LiB |x; 2009-12-27 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-12-27 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD