Here this one is, I am playing poker now and the color changes are a little harder for me(still learning). I will try when I am done with poker.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-isatin_icon_final.png [RELEASE] iSatin-isatin_icon_final_cat.png 
    2010-01-12 07:57 PM
    here you go
    Thank you so much.
    Greets
    trigger64
    2010-01-12 09:29 PM
    The icon Games and setting in oter color...
    Exple in blu, red.ecc
    Here you are. In Blue.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-downloads.png [RELEASE] iSatin-downloads_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-games.png [RELEASE] iSatin-games_cat.png [RELEASE] iSatin-settings.png [RELEASE] iSatin-settings_cat.png 
    2010-01-12 11:23 PM
    Thanks!
    2010-01-12 11:25 PM
    Okur4...check your PMs...your request has been filled and i think you'll be very pleased w/the results

- Rook
    2010-01-13 12:09 AM
    Hello,

Could you please help me with this icon. The name of the application is Pigrush.

Thanx!
    Here you are, sorry I had missed this one.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] iSatin-pigrush.png [RELEASE] iSatin-pigrush_cat.png 
    2010-01-13 02:28 AM
    Just wanted to give a special thanks to iPhoneRookie for the work on this Blazers mod of Carbon Z. I am very impressed with the work, I would suggest checking him out. Screenshots attached. The first three are all him, the last 2 I addded the Trailblazers txt and the really light Blazers logo.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0182.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0183.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0184.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0185.png   [RELEASE] iSatin-img_0186.png  
    2010-01-13 02:53 AM
    ^ looks great, rook is da man, man.
    2010-01-13 02:55 AM
    ^yes, yes he is
    2010-01-13 03:06 AM
    Hi guys,

i'm a newbie who just got my iphone JB-ed and had just downloaded the ovation Z.theme. i followed the instructions to move the items accordingly from page 0 to 6. But when i transferred the whole .theme file to iphone using iphonebrowser, during transfer, it would be stuck at some .png files with weird names. anyway, i stop it half way and re-spring my winterboard. Currently my weather widget and spring-ups have no icons on it.

i'm still experimenting with it and would appreciate if anybody could help especially the spring-ups parts as there's totally no icons on it.
    2010-01-13 03:47 AM
    ^A screen shot of the error message or the name of the files that are causing the problem would sure help us help you.
    2010-01-13 03:58 AM
    Duly noted...i would get the screen shots of my iphone and iphonebrowser in here tonight.
    Any idea if i can use photobucket to upload screenshots here?
    i'm sorry as i'm totally an idiot in IT stuff but yet i want to start learning about it..
    2010-01-13 04:11 AM
    Okur...glad ya like the work:-) thank you to both you and blkcadi for the props I'm always open for requests and up for a challenge:-)

- Rook
    2010-01-13 04:15 AM
    Duly noted...i would get the screen shots of my iphone and iphonebrowser in here tonight.
    Any idea if i can use photobucket to upload screenshots here?
    i'm sorry as i'm totally an idiot in IT stuff but yet i want to start learning about it..
    Sure, you can use photobucket or tinypic, doesn't really matter.
    2010-01-13 04:29 AM
    Would you be able to add the repeat and shuffle buttons back into the iPod interface? I know it's a rather small request, and although I don't use them often, I use them enough to notice that there isn't a way to change these settings (unless I missed something).
    2010-01-13 07:12 AM
    Here you are. In Blue.
    Great great great thanks to you and to all this wonderfull forum!!!

Okur...glad ya like the work:-) thank you to both you and blkcadi for the props I'm always open for requests and up for a challenge:-)

- Rook
    Welcome iphonerookie, we missed you
    Last edited by mauikek; 2010-01-13 at 08:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-13 08:55 AM
    Hi all,

below are the screen shots of my iphone. Missing the weather widget and Icons for Spring Jumps...which i really have no idea on how to change them in iphonebrowser

Any Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2010-01-13 02:05 PM
    Update:

Still working to decide on what to make the daytime/nighttime icons be for when they alternate...but in this first testing stage we're doing black if for night and blue is for day...below is the night shot I'm running right now:
    Would it be possible for someone to change the blue to red so the live weather icon will match and work better with carbon red? Here is the icon I'm talking about from the Its Alive release:

It's labeled weatherbg_day.png in the ...Carbon Weather Icon.theme\Bundles\com.apple.springboard folder

Thanks in advance for help!
    2010-01-13 10:44 PM
    Would it be possible for someone to change the blue to red so the live weather icon will match and work better with carbon red? Here is the icon I'm talking about from the Its Alive release:

It's labeled weatherbg_day.png in the ...Carbon Weather Icon.themeBundlescom.apple.springboard folder

Thanks in advance for help!
    here you go
    2010-01-14 01:34 AM
    Hi Hi,

anyone can help with my post above?
    stuck at the above screens with no icons for the spring jumps and weather widget after following the readme for Ovation Z.
    2010-01-14 02:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD